Leonidas
Do they have the will? I say, they do not.
Brother you are correct that is the way I also believe

drjarhead
quote:

Originally posted by Leonidas:
Do they have the will? I say, they do not.

I say they do.

They operate under the misconception that they will be sheltered, that it won't be them doing any of the fighting or suffering any of the hardships.
Brother you are also correct and I also believe as you do.
But how can you both be correct. Well that is very easy if you understand a few things.

They operate under the misconception that they will be sheltered, that it won't be them doing any of the fighting or suffering any of the hardships.
100% Correct

Pericles
A vote for gun control is a vote for civil war. The message needs to be sent in language that even a liberal can understand.
100% Correct

So here are the facts the Liberals are suffering under the delusion that if a Gun Ban is enacted Gun Owners will peacefully surrender their Guns.

I believe that if the Liberals understood that Gun Owners will not peacefully give up their Guns and we will Fight and there will be Civil War or Revolution with the results that the Liberals nice orderly, peaceful, secure and happy life as Sheep would be totally Fu*ked up, they would lose their enthusiasm for any Gun Ban.

In short, as long as they can take our Guns without it costing them anything, they will be all for it but if they have to pay to pay a big price to take them then they won't be for it.

Another way of saying it is.

I am willing to fight and if necessary die to defend my Right to Keep and Bear Arms but are you willing to fight and if necessary die in the attempt to take my Right to Keep and Bear Arms from me.

I believe the answer to this is. NO they will not be willing to fight and die to take our Guns from us.

So I believe the correct question should be.

Do they have the will to give up their lives to take our Guns from us?

Another way of putting this is.

If they know that a Gun Ban will mean a Revolution where a lot of Liberals will die will they be willing to go through with it?

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)