Forums

Patriot Chrismas

Posted By: SBL

Patriot Chrismas - 12/17/2009 05:38 PM

Mark Koernke said this on the Intelligence Report and I think its a great idea. This year, make all the gifts you give be survival, patriot, or militia oriented. If possible, buy only American-made products.

You can even sneak survivalist oriented gifts under a sheeple's nose. Here's one idea, give the a mason jar full of honey with the honey comb in the jar. With this gift, the receiver will be very pleased because its nice and honey is yummy, but you've also bought a product made in America, you've provided them with a food product that lasts almost forever, wax to make candles, and a reusable jar for canning food.

I'm sure you guys can think of some other items that will also do for your patriot Christmas.
Posted By: tuts40

Re: Patriot Chrismas - 12/19/2009 01:54 PM

You forgot the "cross" in Christmas.
Posted By: Bona_na_Croin

Re: Patriot Chrismas - 12/19/2009 08:46 PM

I started on this earlier this year. Enough with the same old garbage. This year's gifts include:

Cans of heirloom seeds
solar rechargeable flashlights
light sticks (nifty stocking stuffers)
Mountain House Meals
Various hiking/camping items
Tactical Gear

Last year it was ammo cans and ammo. My dad took his "gift" and shook it, really hard, thinking it was a tool box w/ tools. I told him quite calmly "Please, don't do that" He was slamming .38's around in the box. laugh My brother spent all morning unwrapping each individual box of .22LR laugh

We had Christmas early for my sister and her husband. She didn't quite understand the flashlight so I said it's solar powered. It never needs batteries, just use it outside when the sun is shining laugh She was like "oh, that's cool," Until she realized I was pulling her leg
Posted By: ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED

Re: Patriot Chrismas - 12/19/2009 09:10 PM

LOL man, love those stories! Does your father shoot at all?
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA