Forums

Zombie Apocalypse

Posted By: McMedic

Zombie Apocalypse - 06/06/2011 09:33 AM

Maybe we will have a Zombie Apocalypse afterall.

Or not... :rolleyes:

What a buffoon.

Harold Camping: Dead Bodies Will Surface from Graves on Oct. 21 Doomsday
Posted By: OLM-Medic

Re: Zombie Apocalypse - 06/07/2011 12:35 PM

Sweet, I can't wait. A zombie apocalypse would be the only truly FUN doomsday I could think of LOL.
Posted By: Straycat

Re: Zombie Apocalypse - 06/07/2011 02:41 PM

Which is EXACTLY why I don't live near a graveyard! wink
Posted By: safetalker

Re: Zombie Apocalypse - 06/07/2011 03:41 PM

How will we determine the difference between the unsaved and the US Congress. Both will surface on the 21st and both smell like manure.
Posted By: green demon

Re: Zombie Apocalypse - 06/07/2011 06:42 PM

Originally posted by OLM-Medic:
Sweet, I can't wait. A zombie apocalypse would be the only truly FUN doomsday I could think of LOL.
That is funny!!!! But I agree. lol
Posted By: mavet34

Re: Zombie Apocalypse - 12/06/2011 03:55 PM

Check out Cheaper Than Dirt website they sale Hornady ammo that is only for Zombies!!! no BS it says it on the box and it is real ammo that is only for a zombie apocalypse...that is the coolest thing ever and a great marketing gimmic cause now I have to get some.
Posted By: ironshaolin

Re: Zombie Apocalypse - 12/06/2011 06:46 PM

The only thing he fails to mention is how many modern burials include casing the coffin in cement, so I guess there's just going to be some random incident where those just break open for no reason at all, ejecting their bodies, like the earth just puked them up. Yep. I love that guy.
Posted By: SBL

Re: Zombie Apocalypse - 12/06/2011 11:57 PM

Bwa ha ha! These doomsday false prophets are a joke. The only thing incredible about them is that people ever come to believe their bullshit in the first place.
Posted By: Total Resistance

Re: Zombie Apocalypse - 12/07/2011 09:16 AM

did we miss it?
Posted By: BuckeyeNCO

Re: Zombie Apocalypse - 12/07/2011 10:06 PM

Originally posted by Straycat:
Which is EXACTLY why I don't live near a graveyard! wink
The campground/lodge that I was a ranger at actually had one partially on the grounds. A dozen or so headstones, but still pretty damn creepy this time of year. Especially when making rounds on the night shift.
Posted By: zach

Re: Zombie Apocalypse - 12/19/2011 09:26 AM

Any one see that show on the history channel that was on rite around Halloween? It aculy ttalk about how the gov, was building a chemical wepon to deploy over seas that basicly made any one that was infected a zombie! Kinda cool in a way but they wanted to deploy it in a air born form so after a wile it would drift over here cuz I was gunna be designed to lice for 6months
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA