Forums

If you need gear hit me up

Posted By: TheTradersden.net

If you need gear hit me up - 02/04/2016 02:27 AM

I just opened my online store from our off grid property in N Idaho. www.thetradersden.net i have lots of gear for sale and i have a wholesale account and if i dont have it and your willing to wait i will get it for you. my site just launched but we are still posting new items as they come in. if you need something i dont have just email me at Joe@thetradersden.net
Posted By: Texas Resistance

Re: If you need gear hit me up - 02/04/2016 05:55 PM

Why should we order you from you? UPS delivers to my house too and search engines show who has it for the best price.

Do you give militiamen a discount?
Posted By: Mexneck

Re: If you need gear hit me up - 02/06/2016 10:21 PM

I was going to ask what % goes to this site for the free advertising?
Posted By: ConSigCor

Re: If you need gear hit me up - 02/07/2016 07:51 AM

AWRM hasn't given anyone any 'free' advertisements. We do allow all members to advertise items for sale in the Trading Post forum.

If someone wants to place an actual ad on this site; they can do so for a very reasonable fee to help support AWRM.
Posted By: airforce

Re: If you need gear hit me up - 02/07/2016 12:37 PM

There's something to be said for patronizing a store run by someone who actually uses the products he sells. If I'm going to buy an expensive water filter or knife, I wouldn't exactly trust the recommendation from a Walmart employee.

And, I might add, I support capitalism. wink

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: ConSigCor

Re: If you need gear hit me up - 02/09/2016 09:47 AM

I hope Joe does well with his new business. Being self employed myself, I understand how difficult that can be.

We all need to start supporting our own people folks.
Posted By: D308cat

Re: If you need gear hit me up - 02/11/2016 04:53 PM

I'm going to need 2 10X10 or 10X11 coated Tramma Plates in about a month !
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA