Forums

What "free speech"?

Posted By: ConSigCor

What "free speech"? - 08/29/2010 03:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=ppBZM88mHvQ&fulldescription=1
Posted By: sinistral

Re: What "free speech"? - 08/29/2010 04:59 PM

about 3 and a half minutes into this video, I figured out what's TERRIBLY wrong with this video. If there were any Patriots in the crowd, they would have converged on those security guards as they started to rough that old man up. The way I see it, there wasn't a single Patriot in that damn crowd. If there had been, those tin badge gods (as J. Croft likes to refer to them) would have found themselves in a very dangerous place.
Posted By: D308cat

Re: What "free speech"? - 08/29/2010 08:13 PM

This is exactly what happens when communists take over. All hope in a peaceful return to the republic is slipping away fast if not gone already. If the people won't stand up to unarmed thugs they won't stand up to Obama's troops.If that had been a black crowd and a black protester those security guards would be dead along with the trooper. Hmmm, lessens to learn! SEMPER FI
Posted By: sinistral

Re: What "free speech"? - 08/29/2010 08:57 PM

Yup. I can't believe 5 fat slobs kept an entire crowd under their control.
Posted By: goinpostal

Re: What "free speech"? - 08/30/2010 05:18 AM

The old man used great restraint in not pulling out his concealed sidearm(He was armed).The two fat fks that restrained the old man,are the spitting image of two of the SEIU thugs I saw on TV at a town hall meeting before HObama got elected.Matt
Posted By: Rudy

Re: What "free speech"? - 08/30/2010 07:27 AM

HObama is his wife, aka "mama boma"
Posted By: airforce

Re: What "free speech"? - 09/16/2010 07:23 PM

I'm no fan of the LaRouche morons, but this is just... wrong. Happily, this video is now going viral.

Onward and upward,
airforce
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA