Forums

SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia

Posted By: ConSigCor

SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia - 02/09/2011 07:09 AM

http://www.infowars.com/libs-splc-in-tizzy-over-montana-plan-for-state-militia/
Posted By: Flight-ER-Doc

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia - 02/09/2011 08:38 AM

Well, Montana isn't a Southern state so they can go to hell....I'm already in Montana (the better place).
Posted By: ConSigCor

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia - 02/09/2011 08:54 AM

Doc, Don't you just love it when the libs wet their panties and show off their constitutional ignorance?!

All the States have every right and the obligation to maintain their individual state militia.
Posted By: HARBINGER

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia - 02/09/2011 03:38 PM

I've been thinking about moving anyway smile
Posted By: C. M. Wolf

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia - 02/09/2011 05:09 PM

Hummm... if soros, the splc, and any other jackass progressive liberal never existed on this planet, I'd still absolutely love the idea of a purely state-only run Militia!

In fact, I'm going to look up this dear and wonderful Rep. Wendy Warburton and offer any help and support that I can,(even though I don't trust the MT governor any further than I could throw him and too many sheriff depts in this state tend to follow police-state edicts & attitudes.

I do have to say, this stands an excellent chance of passing in this state. There already exists a huge "Unofficial Body of Armed Militiamen" here in MT right now.

Hey Flight-ER-Doc, are you in these parts? If so, what area? PM me if you like.

Michael
Posted By: drjarhead

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia - 02/09/2011 06:18 PM

Why would anyone want to put the enemy in control of their destiny?
Posted By: Imagrunt

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia - 02/11/2011 07:40 PM

The SPLC's relevance is grossly over-rated.

The armed militia is intended to protect against the egregiously tyrannical benefactors of vermin like SPLC, and other media whores.

The Cleptocratic Empire and its Tories have much to fear from an armed state militia.
Posted By: BuckeyeNCO

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia - 02/13/2011 11:15 PM

While this is good news, the problem is that if a Montana State Militia ever does come to fruition, it will most likely be in the form of a neutered "State Defense Force."
Posted By: SBL

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia - 02/14/2011 10:10 PM

Originally posted by BuckeyeNCO:
While this is good news, the problem is that if a Montana State Militia ever does come to fruition, it will most likely be in the form of a neutered "State Defense Force."
Absolutely correct. This is exactly the situation in Virginia. The politicians will immediately chop the balls off them for a couple reasons:

1. Reduce liability. No firearms training (or even handling) means less chance of any accidents.

2. Appease the libtards. If the neutered Militia is not trained to fight, the politicians can better assure the libtards raising a fuss that they have nothing to worry about.

Here in VA, the Virginia State Defense Force is prevented from doing anything at all that might be even remotely dangerous.
Firearms training? Keep dreaming.
PT? Yeah right.
Rappelling? No sir.
Martial arts? Negative.

Their biggest event is to park cars at the State Fair every year.
Posted By: BuckeyeNCO

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia - 02/15/2011 12:37 AM

Originally posted by SBL:
Originally posted by BuckeyeNCO:
[b] While this is good news, the problem is that if a Montana State Militia ever does come to fruition, it will most likely be in the form of a neutered "State Defense Force."
Absolutely correct. This is exactly the situation in Virginia. The politicians will immediately chop the balls off them for a couple reasons:

1. Reduce liability. No firearms training (or even handling) means less chance of any accidents.

2. Appease the libtards. If the neutered Militia is not trained to fight, the politicians can better assure the libtards raising a fuss that they have nothing to worry about.

Here in VA, the Virginia State Defense Force is prevented from doing anything at all that might be even remotely dangerous.
Firearms training? Keep dreaming.
PT? Yeah right.
Rappelling? No sir.
Martial arts? Negative.

Their biggest event is to park cars at the State Fair every year. [/b]
Believe me, SBL, I know lol. I've spent the last six years in Ohio's SDF. Weapons training ceased 3 years ago in my old unit. Combatives around the same time. We haven't PT'd in about at least a year. No more rappelling or tactical training either. We had our own friggin MOUT town where we had our FTX's and did force on force training with the local PD.

I remember being called up, carrying a sidearm with live ammo, and performing security during a flood event four years ago...Will state troops in OH ever do that again? Hell no. It'll either be the NG when they can be bothered with it, or no one at all.

Some "defense force." I still remember how to fight though...
Posted By: Tuscarora

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia - 02/16/2011 01:14 PM

Bless Montana and their efforts to resist the Leviathan.

I do however favor militias reporting to only their commanders and to no government agency.

State governments (N.Y.) can be pretty oppressive too.
Posted By: RandyMack

Re: SPLC In a tizzy over Montana Militia - 03/01/2011 10:52 PM

France thought that same thing too, during their revolution.....that didn't end so well. Our Founders understood the need for civil subordination, since it was already 600 yrs of their heritage. So, when they began to lose faith in the governmental structure of the king, they formed their own civil authority, called the Committees of Safety. The Continental Congress was nothing more than the national gathering of those Committees of Safety. look up www.committee.org for more info. You can also listen into my broadcast I do, which is only about the Militia, the Committees of Safety, and a plan for restoration of the Constitutional gov't, based upon the blueprint the Founders left for us to restore our freedom, or amend our gov't.
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA