Forums

Man Shoots At Officers During Drug Raid

Posted By: airforce

Man Shoots At Officers During Drug Raid - 09/08/2011 02:18 PM

He actually wounds two officers during the raid. Police respond with 37 shots, not hitting him once. Kenny Green is charges with two counts of attempted murder of a police officer and other charges, which could send him to prison for life.

Ready for this?

He\'s acquitted.

His attorney's closing argument is at the link.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: McMedic

Re: Man Shoots At Officers During Drug Raid - 09/08/2011 07:40 PM

Wow! Whats really amazing is that they found 12 sheeple with a modicum of common sense that weren't statist bootlickers.
Posted By: Texas Resistance

Re: Man Shoots At Officers During Drug Raid - 09/08/2011 10:15 PM

What retards! One JBT fired 23 rounds with a rifle and missed and the other JBT fired 14 rounds with a pistol and all rounds missed. They could have just knocked on the door and said "police we have a warrant open the door" and been wearing police uniforms and he would have let them in. They would be dead if he knew to go for head shots since the JBTs all wear body armor now.
Posted By: The Answer

Re: Man Shoots At Officers During Drug Raid - 09/08/2011 10:48 PM

*GASP* The shooter was black!

But seriously...this is justice as it SHOULD BE all day every day.

Anybody breaks into my house (containing 6 children and 1 woman), fires rounds through my walls into my bedroom and into rooms occupied by a woman and children...DAMN STRAIGHT THEY ARE GONNA CATCH SOME LEAD, LEO OR GANGSTER ALIKE.
Posted By: Total Resistance

Re: Man Shoots At Officers During Drug Raid - 09/09/2011 05:59 PM

Lucky dude. If the JBT would of murdered him as they usually do there would be no justice at all.

Since the cops lied, were negligent and everything else think they will pay one dollar? Even if he wins $100000 tax payers still foot the bill.
Posted By: sinistral

Re: Man Shoots At Officers During Drug Raid - 09/09/2011 11:28 PM

Originally posted by The Answer:
...LEO OR GANGSTER ALIKE.
Is there really a difference anymore?
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA