Forums

CNN Declares Drug War is Over

Posted By: airforce

CNN Declares Drug War is Over - 09/28/2012 01:00 PM

Honest, they did. I'm not real sure how they arrived at that conclusion, since the day before, the federal government raided and closed down another 71 marijuana dispensaries around Los Angeles .

In fact, the DEA has been supporting a very real war in Mexico, Honduras, Colombia, and Guatemala (among others), with casualties in the tens of thousands and growing. Coast Guard and Navy ships still engage drug traffickers on the open seas, contrary to what the clip may suggest. And even those 'drug courts" are hardly new - they began under Clinton, and were heartily endorsed by Bush.

In fact, I can't find anything truthful in this CNN piece whatsoever! No, the drug war under Obama is continuing and, in many ways, even increasing. And if Romney is elected, don't expect anything to change.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: North Force

Re: CNN Declares Drug War is Over - 09/28/2012 01:33 PM

2+2=5

Really.
Posted By: airforce

Re: CNN Declares Drug War is Over - 09/28/2012 02:56 PM

Perhaps someone should ask John Adams if he thinks the drug war is over . Or Gonzalo Guizan. Or any of the other sixty or so Americans killed this year in the War on Drugs.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Pericles

Re: CNN Declares Drug War is Over - 10/01/2012 11:54 AM

Who won?
Posted By: The Answer

Re: CNN Declares Drug War is Over - 10/01/2012 12:05 PM

I'm in a war on drugs.

It's true, I burned all the marijuana I ever saw.
Posted By: SBL

Re: CNN Declares Drug War is Over - 10/02/2012 06:14 AM

The drug war is over now? Exactly what was the decisive battle in this war? Where was the drug war's Yorktown or Waterloo?

I guess we can go ahead and disband the DEA. Save the taxpayers a few bucks.
Posted By: D308cat

Re: CNN Declares Drug War is Over - 10/02/2012 10:42 AM

It is the largest hoax ever pulled on the american people.
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA