Forums

Video evidence - police/mil training for confiscation

Posted By: Flick

Video evidence - police/mil training for confiscation - 02/06/2013 11:05 AM

In this video there is a brief scene of a training operation in Miami that shows a bunch of longarms lined up on what looks like a porch. Watch the reporter try to explain the purpose of the military training with police and make it sound reasonable and normal.

Posse Comitatus?

And here is another one just for fun.
Posted By: houtex

Re: Video evidence - police/mil training for confiscation - 02/06/2013 05:21 PM

Both links go to the same video about the fed...

Re: Video evidence - police/mil training for confiscation - 02/07/2013 05:20 AM

Woops, sorry about that.

Re: Video evidence - police/mil training for confiscation - 02/07/2013 05:43 AM

Here is a link to a longer video of the same thing. I was wrong about the location. The video starts with the Miami drill and then moves to a Houston drill, and it's in the Houston drill that you can see the longarms lined up on a porch. Much of this can be skipped, but the relevant scene begins at the 11:30 mark.

Re: Video evidence - police/mil training for confiscation - 02/08/2013 04:29 AM

I see this as outright intimidation.... These assholes swore oathes
Posted By: North Force

Re: Video evidence - police/mil training for confiscation - 02/09/2013 03:34 PM

Originally posted by houtex:
I see this as outright intimidation.... These assholes swore oathes
Well as there are at least 3 different definitions of United States and 2 constitutions -
The Constitution FOR the United States &
The Constitution OF the United States.

What/Who was it that they are (unknowingly) swearing an oath too...

Nothing derogatory meant to those who have joined up & Served to do what they think is right. All those words in the oath mean something and it may not be what you thought.

Re: Video evidence - police/mil training for confiscation - 02/09/2013 04:04 PM

As well as the numerous definitions of "....enemies, foreign and domestic". The 'militia' is America, the armed population is all the homeland security we need. Since when did that belief become wrong?
I see army reserve bases poppin up around Houston, as well as increased military hellicpoter flyovers lately.... I'm sure al queda ain't the worry here though.
Posted By: noname762

Re: Video evidence - police/mil training for confiscation - 05/20/2013 05:06 PM

Graystate.com for more info.

They wanna make the movie for our demographic. The Patriot Movement, Tea Party-Ron Paul crowd, Glenn Beck, the Nuge, Alex Jones the whole of us, the whole kit and kaboodle. During an interview the film maker says he can make the film for a couple million. It looks like they use the blue screen on many of their shots and then w/computer hocus pocus make a couple guys look like as many as they want. They're using SF advisers and LEOs for realism.

It looks to be a pretty freaking scary movie.

0ops, off topic a tad.
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA