Forums

Good riddance

Posted By: ConSigCor

Good riddance - 02/12/2014 07:39 AM

One Down…Eric Holder is Stepping Down

Posted on February 11, 2014 by Dean Garrison

Eric Holder recently revealed in an interview with The New Yorker, which is set to publish next week, that he will be leaving his Attorney General post in 2014.

The Washington Times reported on Monday:

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder will step down this year, he said in an interview with the New Yorker’s Jeffrey Toobin in the magazine’s Feb. 17 edition.

In a feature article, Mr. Holder said he plans on staying in his position “well into” the year.

Last November, Mr. Holder, the first black attorney general, told CBS News he didn’t have “any plans” to step down.

Mr. Holder has made voting rights the test case of his tenure, the New Yorker reported. He has been a vocal critic of the Supreme Court case that invalidated key parts of the Voting Rights Act and has supported Congressional action to renew and revise the law.

The Obama Administration has been under relentless pressure in regards to Eric Holder’s actions and activities. He played a key role in Fast and Furious and has played a key “watchdog” role in squashing controversies for the administration through his office, by refusing to investigate or otherwise stonewalling the attempts of others. He has been investigated for perjury, signed off on a warrant to spy on a Fox News journalist, and been threatened with impeachment, all in the last year.

His list of controversies and involvement from the IRS Scandal to threatening states which fight for the preservation of the 2nd Amendment are too numerous to mention.

In the end, one must wonder if this was a personal choice or if Eric Holder was given a choice to leave or be fired.

Either way…good riddance.

That’s one down and a whole lot more to go.
Posted By: airforce

Re: Good riddance - 02/12/2014 08:36 AM

I sure hope the door doesn't hit him in the butt on the way out.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Huskerpatriot

Re: Good riddance - 02/12/2014 03:27 PM

The should hold a cot for him and his boss at "Club Gitmo"
Posted By: airforce

Re: Good riddance - 02/12/2014 04:37 PM

Nah. Make him sleep on the ground.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: STRATIOTES

Re: Good riddance - 02/12/2014 05:47 PM

http://www.wbrz.com/news/jury-reaches-verdict-in-nagin-trial/

Jurors find Nagin guilty of 20 out of 21 counts
Posted By: Mexneck

Re: Good riddance - 02/12/2014 09:38 PM

Just heard that news about Nagin but he's only the tip of the ice burg. I wonder how much singing he'll do when they tell him he's going to do some hard time? Although I must say he's pretty confident about a pardon in his future.
Posted By: Breacher

Re: Good riddance - 02/12/2014 11:27 PM

Originally posted by Mexneck:
Just heard that news about Nagin but he's only the tip of the ice burg. I wonder how much singing he'll do when they tell him he's going to do some hard time? Although I must say he's pretty confident about a pardon in his future.
"Singing", We get him in back stalls of the prison shower with a few big bubbas and that motherfucker will be doing the really necessary singing, like turning us on to the names of the decision makers and planning committees for the gun grabs they pulled off in the aftermath of Katrina in New Orleans, but you now that's never going to happen, the son of a bitch will be playing golf on the country club side of club fed while waiting for his pardon to go through, not doing hard time.
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA