Forums

LA Gangbangers Fighting For Assad in Syria

Posted By: airforce

LA Gangbangers Fighting For Assad in Syria - 03/06/2014 09:31 AM

That\'s what this video claims to be. (WARNING: Foul language.) It shows two men claiming to be gang members from Los Angeles, fighting in Syria. What they're shooting at is a mystery.

The FBI says they are investigating.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Breacher

Re: LA Gangbangers Fighting For Assad in Syria - 03/06/2014 04:13 PM

It is authentic. LAPD verified in a press conference that the two were previously deported in late 2012 and had ties to Mexican gangs but were Armenian. The Armenians in the gang world in LA run with the Surenos and that is verified through multiple sources.

What makes this interesting is the two gangbangers have ended up being partially sponsored by Hezbollah to help defend an Armenian Christian enclave in Aleppo that has been repeatedly targeted by Muslims who are more extremist than Hezbollah.

I'll say this, it is worth a few good chuckles to see how those two got the entire war intelligence world in an uproar. They are now internationally notoriously famous gangbangers proving themselves to be more "real" than most rappers. I wonder at this point if they even know how famous they have become.
Posted By: airforce

Re: LA Gangbangers Fighting For Assad in Syria - 03/06/2014 06:00 PM

Well, that takes everything I know about Mexican street gangs, and turns it right on its head.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: D308cat

Re: LA Gangbangers Fighting For Assad in Syria - 03/06/2014 06:32 PM

Speachless
Posted By: DozerIII

Re: LA Gangbangers Fighting For Assad in Syria - 03/06/2014 06:41 PM

Huh. Interesting.
Posted By: Breacher

Re: LA Gangbangers Fighting For Assad in Syria - 03/06/2014 08:09 PM

I am so amused I keep watching that video over and over again. It is classic Saturday Night Live quality material.

Someone has to make posters out of that. It is now my favorite sideshow of the Syrian war. Just too many good classic original lines in that two minutes.
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA