Forums

Why is Martin Winters Still in Jail?

Posted By: airforce

Why is Martin Winters Still in Jail? - 06/22/2014 07:56 AM

Police raided his home in Valrico, Florida, expecting to find at least 50 rifles and homemade booby traps buried on his property.

They found five rifles, locked in his safe. And the only thing they found buries was barrels of food the survivalist had buried.

But he's still in jail, held without bond. His next hearing is scheduled for July 17.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: mak9030mag

Re: Why is Martin Winters Still in Jail? - 06/22/2014 09:04 AM

Made into an example of what will be done to any who show to dare prepare.
Posted By: D

Re: Why is Martin Winters Still in Jail? - 06/22/2014 01:35 PM

This is un-believable. What will be next, my garden is too large? These damned fbi can make up any charge they want. What's next, if they found he had done some pluming, they can say he was making a pipe bomb?
Posted By: Huskerpatriot

Re: Why is Martin Winters Still in Jail? - 06/22/2014 02:56 PM

Probably didn't call the "dig hotline" to have the utilities marked before he dug the holes... May have been in violation of some zoning laws... Trust me, they will dig up something to justify his jailing!

He should be able to sue the "false" informant for making a false report, as well as damages to his property and reputation!
Posted By: mak9030mag

Re: Why is Martin Winters Still in Jail? - 06/22/2014 03:45 PM

Let it sink in. He is just another example of what they have in store for any and all of us. That choose to take care of ourselves.
Anybody that is out in the open teaching how to prepare or speaks the truth will sooner or later be made an expample. Period.
You can sue the system all you want but in the end the tax payer foots the bill and the dirty little shitbag speaking lies or half truths only gets a slap on the wrist. And if he or she does a really good job of making an example they will probably get a raise and a promotion.
Posted By: airforce

Re: Why is Martin Winters Still in Jail? - 06/26/2014 06:12 PM

Martin Winters jailed for having an emergency food supply. And just where does this put the rest of us? Are the cops going to search our freezers now?

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Breacher

Re: Why is Martin Winters Still in Jail? - 06/26/2014 08:47 PM

I see an opinion piece, but I am wondering what any actual charges are.

One thing this stands as an example of is how the prosecutors and or head feds on the case sent people to go around the neighborhood soliciting word against the guy while planting stories that they were hoping someone else would collaborate with, but the neighborhood is apparently not seeing it that way and I think it was the neighbors who went to the media about the guy being wrongfully pursued.
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA