Forums

Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut?

Posted By: ConSigCor

Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut? - 07/18/2015 11:10 AM

MSNBC’s Mitchell: Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut?

He was a devout Muslim waging violent jihad, and that doesn't fit MSNBC's agenda

by Truth Revolt | Mark Tapson | July 18, 2015

It must be frustrating for the leftist apologists for Islamic terrorism to have to keep pretending it doesn’t exist.

The cold hard facts of the terrorist’s identity forced MSNBC’s poor Andrea Mitchell, for example, to come up with a uniquely creative slant on the Chattanooga mass murderer Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez. In the course of interviewing a young woman named Valerie Levitt who was a high school classmate of the shooter, Mitchell tried to steer her into painting the devout Muslim as someone who was influenced by small-town Southern gun culture – as if that has anything to do with jihad.

After describing Abdulazeez as “devout, obviously” and always talk[ing] about religion

“Were guns a big part of activities—social or other activities?” Mitchell asked Levitt suddenly.

“What?” the confused Levitt responded.

“What about – did he hunt, did he shoot?” Mitchell prodded. “I mean, was that just part of small-town Tennessee activity?”

“Um, he actually wasn’t one of the guys I heard about going hunting,” Abdulazeez’s classmate responded. “He wasn’t really that kind of guy.”

Correct. He wasn’t the kind of guy Andrea Mitchell would love to have implicated in the Chattanooga terrorism – he wasn’t a white, Southern, conservative advocate of the Second Amendment. He was a devout Muslim waging violent jihad, and that doesn’t fit MSNBC’s agenda.

Unsurprisingly, Mitchell is a vocal opponent of the the Second Amendment.
Posted By: airforce

Re: Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut? - 07/18/2015 11:26 AM

Here\'s the video of that interview. A little over a minute.

It isn't too terribly difficult to figure out the shooter's motivation. Unless you're a liberal anti-gun MSNBC " journalist," that is.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Garthock

Re: Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut? - 07/18/2015 01:03 PM

Media is destroying their own credibility.

I wonder how many leftists and statists even care.
Posted By: Lord Vader

Re: Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut? - 07/18/2015 04:20 PM

Legal Disclaimers
What I am going to post in this post is all my personal opinion and only my personal opinion and in no way is to be considered a statement of fact, and I make no claims of the named individuals actually being what I believe them to be.

What I am posting is in no way to be considered a suggestion that anyone take any violent or other illegal action against anyone or anything.

What also ticks me off is that we let the commie scum get away with it.

The commie media slanders and libels 2nd Amendment Supporters and Patriots every chance they get yet we never make them pay a price for their lies.

This also applies to the commie entertainment industry and all the liberal Scum like Rosie O'Lardless and Bill Maher.

And lets not forget that Anti-American scum sucker Michale Moore, who gets rich slandering and libeling gun owners.

There are many Legal things that Patriots can and should do to get payback yet we don't do crap, and that is stupid and cowardly.
Posted By: Breacher

Re: Was Chattanooga Shooter Just a Southern Gun Nut? - 07/19/2015 05:16 PM

I saw the same slander and libel in the immediate wake of the Boston Bombing. Some jerk said it was "patriots day" and tax protesters. Former CIA guy on Al Jazeera. Never made any apologies for it either, so Alex Jones went off the rails trying to say one of the security contractor companies was responsible.
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA