Forums

Janet Reno Has Died

Posted By: airforce

Janet Reno Has Died - 11/07/2016 07:30 AM

She is best remembered for taking "full responsibility" for the Branch Davidian massacre - and then keeping her job. But I think this photo best sums up her time as Attorney General:

[Linked Image]

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Breacher

Re: Janet Reno Has Died - 11/07/2016 02:06 PM

Didn't Elian then grow up to become some sort of Communist party poster boy?
Posted By: airforce

Re: Janet Reno Has Died - 11/07/2016 02:13 PM

Yeah, he did. He's considered a hero in Cuba - at least by the rulers.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: ConSigCor

Re: Janet Reno Has Died - 11/07/2016 02:16 PM

Flashback: Alex Jones Confronts Janet Reno on Waco

Reno speechless when asked about mass murder of Americans

Infowars.com - November 7, 2016

Following the infamous Waco siege in which the government called on Special Ops and Delta Force to mass murder American citizens, Alex Jones confronted a nervous Janet Reno.

Check out this special Infowars flashback in memory of the late former US Attorney General.

https://youtu.be/OVDBeCT4qkI
Posted By: Breacher

Re: Janet Reno Has Died - 11/07/2016 08:51 PM

Yeah. I remember.

One guy from my last unit was bragging about how his family connections with a sheriff department were getting him a job with "the federal gun agency". A few years later he made the cover of SOF - as one of the BATF agents there for the fire...

He is the one in the picture with the mirror shades they photoshopped to have the reflection of the burning compound. I forget the name but remember his face. Had at kind of Kentucky accent.

Also was a proud Republican. Remember when the Waco case was all put together, it was going on a year and a half before Clinton took office.

Interestingly, he guys at AR15.com have been rooting out some interesting history on a a few people since the Internet is forever. They caught Troy asymmetrical (a subsidiary of Troy firearms) having been proud of hiring Lon Horiuchis spotter...

That's the real reason why a bunch of retailers got to boycotting Troy products along with HS precision.
Posted By: ConSigCor

Re: Janet Reno Has Died - 11/07/2016 09:51 PM

One of the ATF thugs who was shot and killed when he entered the second story window lived 25 miles from me. To this day the little town holds a memorial for their "hometown hero". I've been known to crash their party a few times...they really don't like hearing the truth about their baby killing "hero".
Posted By: McMedic

Re: Janet Reno Has Died - 11/08/2016 04:21 PM

Rest in pieces. Bitch...
Posted By: The Greywolf

Re: Janet Reno Has Died - 11/09/2016 02:46 PM

good bye murdering scum..
Posted By: noname762

Re: Janet Reno Has Died - 11/14/2016 07:36 PM

I hope she fries in Hell. Good riddance to the evil bitch.
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA