Forums

Call to action???

Posted By: North Force

Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 02:53 AM

Well since this guy decided to blow all Comsec on YouTube with this video I'll post it here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ajhaZfGXgPM

Any more info on this?? So far this is the only bit I've heard of this.

Not holding my breath uet.
Posted By: airforce

Re: Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 04:13 AM

Ummm...

If you're going to declare war, it might be a good idea to wait and see if you have an army behind you.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: ConSigCor

Re: Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 04:25 AM

Actions speak louder than words. Never telegraph intent.
Posted By: jhnc

Re: Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 05:55 AM

I call BS on this.
Posted By: Etech

Re: Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 03:09 PM

Unfortunately this guy is like many others - they have to broadcast everything they know on YouTube or FB. Apparently if former military, he did not understand OPSEC and
NEED TO KNOW

There can be no dispersing truly secret emergency codes ahead of time, some idiot will 'share' them with others who really don't "Need to know". (or post in private section of FB)

I think we all know BS and this is a fine example....

Re: Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 03:53 PM

Many years ago when ERPN first began we had a FTF and created a brevity code for the group. It worked well until an unknown came on the net one night demanding that someone explain what "SitRep 7" meant. Some idiot proceeded to read the entire list over the air. Duh.

Re: Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 05:42 PM

All i see that that video did was out a bunch of people that seem to trust the poster.

Here's another drinking the cool-aid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VewBf6imy6c

Re: Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 06:12 PM

I don't see any connection at all, but it's curious that this is coming at the same time the situation in Venezuela is coming to a head.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by airforce
I don't see any connection at all, but it's curious that this is coming at the same time the situation in Venezuela is coming to a head.

Onward and upward,
airforce

He and the Lady on the phone were talking about the first video i posted - he has a link in his info.

Re: Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 07:00 PM

I caught that connection, but I'm wondering why both are talking about deploying militia to the northern and southern borders. If there's a civil war brewing in Venezuela it would mean a lot more potential refugees. the timing of these videos just seem awfully coincidental.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Hawk45

Re: Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 07:12 PM

I am calling a BIG BS on this. I do not know who this idiot is, but he is the one calling for action and he does NOT know one basic thing. There is NO one HQ to call for all the militias in the US to strike!

One of the main ideas in having separate commands within states was that it prevents some fool calling for groups to go off half cocked.

I have also talked to my friends I trained still in the active military that would be one of the first units called and they have heard NOTHING!

This 'may' be a deep state plot to try and have militias try something so they can counter anything the POTUS may have up his sleeve to deal with them.

NOW somebody find out who this asshole is for me so I can do a deep dive intel check on him!

Re: Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 07:24 PM

Name - David Todeschini

Here is his Amazon page with all the books he has written:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byl...=David+Todeschini&sort=relevancerank

Re: Call to action??? - 01/24/2019 09:06 PM

He apparently doesn't know much about the books he's written, either. I don't think Mr. Todeschini has all of his cheese on his sandwich.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Call to action??? - 01/25/2019 01:42 AM

Checked a few other militia sites and not seeing anything about this.
Posted By: Texas Resistance

Re: Call to action??? - 01/25/2019 02:03 AM

I think he was in this youtube video several years ago (LOL).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6EaWO-wbYE
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA