Forums

Remember That Cowardly Parkland School Deputy?

Posted By: airforce

Remember That Cowardly Parkland School Deputy? - 05/14/2020 05:05 PM

Well, he'll get his job back. With full back pay. And with full seniority.

Remember, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away. Or in his case, out in the parking lot hiding behind a car, like a highly-paid chicken**** little weasel.

The Broward Sheriff’s Office sergeant who was the first supervisor to respond to the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting and lost his job after it was found he hid behind his car as the first shots rang out, will be reinstated, awarded full back pay and get back his seniority, the BSO Deputies Association said Wednesday.

Sgt. Brian Miller was one of the four deputies who were terminated because of a “neglect of duty” in the Feb. 14, 2018, Parkland shooting, which killed 17 students and faculty members and injured another 17.

Miller, 57, was paid $138,410.25 in 2017, according to the Sun-Sentinel. The BSO veteran had challenged the decision with union backing. An arbitration ruling found “BSO violated Sgt. Brian Miller’s constitutional due process rights and improperly terminated him,” the union said.

BSO fired Miller in June 2019....

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Texas Resistance

Re: Remember That Cowardly Parkland School Deputy? - 05/15/2020 12:55 AM

I hope the father of one the 17 students who were murdered doesn't settle the score with Brian Miller who hid behind his car when it was his duty as a deputy to protect the students.

I remember how Gary Plauche settled the score with the queer who abducted his son. A news cameraman got it all on video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUM32LIx0_w
He shot the queer dead in the head and was given a seven-year suspended sentence with five years' probation and 300 hours of community service and received no prison sentence.
Posted By: airforce

Re: Remember That Cowardly Parkland School Deputy? - 05/15/2020 11:03 AM

If I were that deputy, I'd be too ashamed to show my face anywhere in the state. But, well, I suppose some people just have no shame.

Onward and upward,
airforce
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA