Forums

Do You Think the Postal Service Is Bad?

Posted By: airforce

Do You Think the Postal Service Is Bad? - 03/23/2021 02:59 PM

Well, the USPS is about to get even worse. See, they have to, because people are turning to alternatives to the USPS because the service is so bad. Or something.

The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) is about to get even worse. "Postmaster General Louis DeJoy will unveil the largest rollback of consumer mail services in a generation as part of his 10-year plan for the U.S. Postal Service" The Washington Post reports. The plan is to further cut post office hours, raise postage prices, and allow longer delivery times for first class mail.

"Does it make a difference if it's an extra day to get a letter?" DeJoy asked the House Oversight and Reform Committee in February. "Because something has to change. We cannot keep doing the same thing we're doing."

Battered by people turning to USPS alternatives, DeJoy somehow expects that making government mail service even worse will solve the Postal Service's problems. It's… a take, but probably not a good one.

That's one way to manage a business, I suppose. But I don't think I'd let Louis DeJoy manage any business I owned.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Hawk45

Re: Do You Think the Postal Service Is Bad? - 03/23/2021 04:45 PM

And the Postal 'UNION' is overjoyed with DeJoy! Trump's man was getting rid of the deadwood and surplus management the Union has built over the years.
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA