Forums

Biden lockdown imminent?

Posted By: McMedic

Biden lockdown imminent? - 08/02/2021 11:24 PM

I'm very weary of all the super secret squirrel, my brother's mother's coworker's dog sitter who used to date a cia operative told me...

However, has anyone else heard anything about this?

Youtube link to the prepared howmestead.
Posted By: David1911

Re: Biden lockdown imminent? - 08/03/2021 01:00 AM

Just rumors about something being drafted this week.
Posted By: Navarro

Re: Biden lockdown imminent? - 08/03/2021 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by McMedic
However, has anyone else heard anything about this?

Here’s the referenced Posobiec tweet:
https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1422202761056239630?s=21
Posted By: ConSigCor

Re: Biden lockdown imminent? - 08/03/2021 02:51 AM

McMedic, I saw that video a couple days back. Been watching his channel for awhile. I can't deny or confirm but have been hearing similar rumors from numerous sources.

My take...I've been prepping the homestead for years and nothing those people do will change my mind. They are going to attempt to implement their globalist wet dream and we will have to implement our contingency plans soon.

Time is short.
Posted By: airforce

Re: Biden lockdown imminent? - 08/03/2021 03:45 PM

I guess the question I have is, just how the heck are they going to enforce that lockdown?

UPDATE: Oh. Here's one way. Australia is sending hundreds of soldiers to Sydney to enforce a lockdown. I'm not sure how effective that is going to be in Australia, particularly since they're unarmed.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Navarro

Re: Biden lockdown imminent? - 08/03/2021 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by airforce
I guess the question I have is, just how the heck are they going to enforce that lockdown?
Near where I live local mask mandates are in effect again, but nobody seems to be complying. During the previous lockdown, there appeared to be little effort to enforce it, and police weren’t even in public view. Compliance was generated through fear and the opportunity for virtue signaling. There does seem to be an effort to rally an army of Karens to “enforce” the mandate via the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” propaganda, but I expect more will be required to achieve that state’s goals. To initiate such a lockdown, and to fail to achieve compliance, erodes the perceived authority and relevance of the state. Civil disobedience must not be tolerated if the state is to preserve its dominance over the people.
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA