AWRM
02/11/2019 03:57 PM 'Show of force' [by ConSigCor]
'Show of force': 100 vehicles line one mile of Texas border to deter caravan on other side

by Anna Giaritelli | February 10, 2019

EAGLE PASS, TEXAS — The Trump administration has flooded the Texas border town that sits just over the river from the Mexican city where 1,800 caravan migrants arrived earlier this week with hundreds of law enforcement personnel.

More than 100 U.S. police vehicles lined a one-mile stretch of the Rio Grande River in Eagle Pass, Texas, Saturday afternoon. Sixty sat together in one section of the river on a local golf course.

The massive "show of force” — as Border Patrol is calling it — is meant to deter Central Americans from illegally entering the country, as large groups attempted in San Diego, Calif., last November and again on New Year’s Eve.


"To me, it’s like showing force. It would give a message to the immigrants that want to come illegally through Texas that Texas is always prepared and have a lot of manpower at the border — that they would go to another state," said Maverick County Sheriff Tom Schmerber told the Washington Examiner.

Dozens of pickup trucks, SUVs, and cars belonging to Customs and Border Protection, Border Patrol, and state troopers within the Texas Department of Public Safety were lined up on the edge of the Eagle Pass Golf Course.

Schmerber said 500 Department of Public Safety personnel have been moved to Eagle Pass. That figure does not include the Border Patrol that came from other regions of the state.

Military troops, including active-duty, National Guard, and Texas State Guard, were also spotted on the golf course. An additional 250 are expected to arrive in the coming days.

Driving east on a road known as the “loop” in Eagle Pass, Texas, and there are cops everywhere. This continues even downtown where every few blocks a police or border employee is parked. The Maverick County sheriff told me tonight they are “showing force.” pic.twitter.com/k9ToxWXACq
— Anna Giaritelli (@Anna_Giaritelli) February 10, 2019


The Rio Grande River separates both countries there, and due to the landscape, portions of the border do not have a physical barrier, making it easier for people to try to enter the U.S.

A Texas highway patrol officer told the Washington Examiner no one had attempted to cross the river and illegally enter the U.S. from Mexico on Saturday as of 5 p.m. local time.

Last Monday, a group of nearly 2,000 people arrived on buses in Piedras Negras, Coahuila. The group has overwhelmingly remained in Mexico in the face of a surge of U.S. forces to the border.

Meanwhile, American, Mexican, and Central American officials are in talks about how to handle this new caravan, one of a few in the past year.

But for personnel already on the ground, sitting and waiting in their cars at the border, it's not clear when the action will start and when the surge of staff will end.

Schmerber said the length of the deployments will depend on whether caravan members try to illegally enter the U.S. or not and that law enforcement does not have any idea when they will be able to go home.

"We don't have a date, number, a month or whatever," he said.
1 36 Read More
02/05/2019 03:28 PM Sandmann’s Lawyers Release Video [by ConSigCor]

WATCH: Nick Sandmann’s Lawyers Release Video of ‘The Truth’ About ‘March for Life’

BREITBART 4 Feb 2019


Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann’s legal team released a 15-minute video on Friday exposing “the truth” about what happened to him at January’s March for Life.

https://youtu.be/lSkpPaiUF8s

Sandmann’s lead attorney, nationally-recognized First Amendment expert L. Lin Wood, said in a tweet Saturday that the release of the full video was meant to show “the full truth” of what happened to his client at the March for Life, combating many of the “agenda-driven” accusations and threats resulting from the piecemeal 30-second clips circulating the Internet:

Some say a 15-minute video is too long to go viral. Will we allow incomplete 30-second video clips to be basis for agenda-driven false accusations & threats against a 16-year old student? Please share the full truth about what was done to Nick Sandmann. https://t.co/QGglyZwiIa

— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) February 2, 2019

The 15-minute video montage placed all the 30-second video clips together in one timeline to combat some of the false narratives promoted by figures in the mainstream media, celebrities, politicians, and church leaders, and to show all of Sandmann’s actions leading up to the confrontation with Native American activist Nathan Phillips.

“Two weeks ago, the mainstream media, politicians, church officials, commentators & celebrities rushed to judgment to wrongfully condemn, threaten, disparage & vilify Nick Sandmann based solely on a few seconds of an out-of-context video clip. It only takes 15 minutes to learn the truth,” the YouTube video’s description stated.

Sandmann’s legal team has been preparing to send defamation suit warning letters to a laundry list of celebrities, individual journalists, media outlets, and several Catholic dioceses who falsely accused Sandmann and his classmates of harassing a Native American.

The Cincinnati Inquirer released the full list of people and organizations listed in the lawsuit:

The Washington Post
The New York Times
Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
The Guardian
National Public Radio
TMZ
Atlantic Media Inc.
Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
Diocese of Covington
Diocese of Lexington
Archdiocese of Louisville
Diocese of Baltimore
Ana Cabrera
Sara Sidner
Erin Burnett
S.E. Cupp
Elliot C. McLaughlin
Amanda Watts
Emanuella Grinberg
Michelle Boorstein
Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
Antonio Olivo
Joe Heim
Michael E. Miller
Eli Rosenberg
Isaac Stanley-Becker
Kristine Phillips
Sarah Mervosh
Emily S. Rueb
Maggie Haberman
David Brooks
Shannon Doyne
Kurt Eichenwald
Andrea Mitchell
Savannah Guthrie
Joy Reid
Chuck Todd
Noah Berlatsky
Elisha Fieldstadt
Eun Kyung Kim
HBO
Bill Maher
Warner Media
Condé Nast
GQ
Heavy.com
The Hill
The Atlantic
Bustle
Ilhan Omar
Elizabeth Warren
Kathy Griffin
Alyssa Milano
Jim Carrey
2 46 Read More
02/04/2019 04:38 PM Pentagon sending 3,750 extra U.S. forces to border with Mexico [by ConSigCor]

Trump Tells Traffickers And Criminals To “KEEP OUT” As Additional 2,000 Troops Sent To Border


President says Pelosi wants open borders and human trafficking


By Steve Watson | Infowars.com Monday, February 04, 2019

President Trump declared that Republicans must “do whatever is necessary” to secure the border this weekend, as the Pentagon confirmed that an extra 2000 troops will be deployed to the border.

The President accused Democrats of doing nothing and said that “If there is no Wall, there is no Security.”

In the same tweet, Trump told human traffickers, drug dealers and criminals “of all dimensions” to “KEEP OUT” of the country.

With Caravans marching through Mexico and toward our Country, Republicans must be prepared to do whatever is necessary for STRONG Border Security. Dems do nothing. If there is no Wall, there is no Security. Human Trafficking, Drugs and Criminals of all dimensions – KEEP OUT!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 3, 2019

In an interview with CBS Sunday, Trump accused House speaker Nancy Pelosi of wanting “open borders” and acting indifferent to “human trafficking”.

“She knows that you need a barrier. She knows that we need border security. She wanted to win a political point. I happen to think it’s very bad politics because basically she wants open borders. She doesn’t mind human trafficking or she wouldn’t do this.” Trump urged.

“She’s costing the country hundreds of billions of dollars because what’s happening is when you have a porous border, and when you have drugs pouring in, and when you have people dying all over the country because of people like Nancy Pelosi who don’t want to give proper border security for political reasons, she’s doing a terrible disservice to our country,” the President added.

As Trump continues to fight for funding for the wall, the Pentagon noted that thousands of extra soldiers will take up position on the border to help the border-patrol conduct surveillance and put up vast quantities of razor wire.

The additional 2000 troops will bring the total number of troops on the border to around 4300, according to military chiefs.

“Additional units are being deployed for 90 days, and we will continue to evaluate the force composition required to meet the mission to protect and secure the southern border,” a Pentagon statement said.

Their tasks will include “a mobile surveillance capability through the end of September 2019, as well as the emplacement of approximately 150 miles of concertina wire between ports of entry”.

Last week, Trump promised that extra troops will stem the flow of illegals traveling in caravans, which he described as an ‘invasion’:

More troops being sent to the Southern Border to stop the attempted Invasion of Illegals, through large Caravans, into our Country. We have stopped the previous Caravans, and we will stop these also. With a Wall it would be soooo much easier and less expensive. Being Built!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 31, 2019

While there are also around 2200 National Guard troops who have been serving on the southern border since last April, the number of combat troops on the border is still not as high as when George W. Bush was president, when up to 6000 were tasked with helping Border Patrol agents.

The new troops are expected to deploy in mid-February, a U.S. official has said.
2 47 Read More
01/31/2019 04:26 PM Post-Birth Abortion [by ConSigCor]

Virginia Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam Advocates Post-Birth Abortion

Remember, folks: a wall is an "immorality" but "aborting" a baby post-birth is a woman's sacred right!


By Chris Menahan | Information Liberation Thursday, January 31, 2019

Virginia’s Democratic Governor Ralph Northam defended his party’s new 40-week abortion bill on Wednesday and said it would allow women to abort their baby post-birth.

Northam underscored that one of the main reasons for allowing post-birth abortion is that legislators, “most of whom are men,” “shouldn’t be telling a woman what she should and shouldn’t be doing with her body.”

VA gov on abortion this morning:

“If a mother is in labor…the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians & mother” pic.twitter.com/cc15pVLjIQ

— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) January 30, 2019

Transcript:

HOST:…no exceptions. There was a very contentious committee hearing yesterday, when Fairfax County delegate Kathy Tran made her case for lifting restrictions on third trimester abortions as well as other restrictions now in place. And she was pressed by a Republican delegate about whether her bill would permit an abortion even as a woman is essentially dilating, ready to give birth, and she answered that it would permit an abortion at that stage of labor. Do you support her measure and explain her answer.

NORTHAM: I wasn’t there, Julie, and I certainly can’t speak for delgate Tran. But I will tell you, one, the first thing I would say is this is why decisions such as this should be made by providers or physicians and the mothers and fathers that are involved. When we talk about third trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of the mother, with the consent of the physician. More than one physician, by the way. And its done in case where there may be severe deformities, where there may be a fetus that is non-viable.

After an unprecedented abortion law was passed in New York, more abortion laws are being pushed nation wide. Alex exposes the globalist agenda to demoralize the population to death.

So, in this particular example, if a mother is in labor I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.

So, I think this was really blown out of proportion, but again, we want the government not to be involved in these types of decisions. We want the decisions to be made by the mothers and their providers and this is why, Julie, legislators, most of whom are men, by the way, shouldn’t be telling a woman what she should and shouldn’t be doing with her body.

HOST: And do you think multiple physicians should have to weigh in, as is currently required? She is trying to lift that requirement.

NORTHAM: Well, I think it is always good to get a second opinion, and for at least two providers to be involved in that decision because these decisions shouldn’t be taken lightly. So, I’d certainly support more than one provider.

Remember, folks: a wall is an “immorality” but “aborting” a baby post-birth is a woman’s sacred right!
14 182 Read More
01/30/2019 04:09 PM Pardoned ranchers win back grazing permits [by ConSigCor]

WND
Pardoned ranchers win back grazing permits

Hammonds' imprisonment inspired Oregon occupation protest


The father and son who were pardoned by President Trump for their conviction on anti-terrorism charges for a prescribed burn that spread to public lands have been reissued cattle grazing permits by the federal government.

Dwight and Steven Hammond’s five-year sentence in 2015 under the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act provoked outrage in the West. The protests culminated in a 41-day standoff by Nevada ranchers Ammon and Ryan Bundy at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Oregon. Authorities shot and killed one protester, Robert “LaVoy” Finicum, during the occupation.

A Bureau of Land Management spokesman said Tuesday it had reinstated grazing permits for Hammond Ranches in Harney County, Oregon, the Washington Times reported.

Reinstating permits was “the final step in righting the egregious injustices the Hammonds faced,” said Public Lands Council President Bob Skinner and National Cattlemen’s Beef Association President Kevin Kester in a statement.

“This is the culmination of years of effort on behalf of this industry to restore a family’s livelihood,” they said.

Ethan Lane, senior executive director of PLC and NCBA Federal Lands, said the Hammonds never sought the attention they received from the Malheur occupation.

“There’s been a rush to attach a lot of baggage to this thing, but if you really drill down to the actual issue, this is in our opinion the appropriate course of action, to restore their permits,” he said, according to the Times.

Lane noted the legal fight was over the normal ranching practice of backburning.

The Bureau of Land Management and the Forest Service have also set managed burns that flared out of control and onto private land, he argued, but “there are no legal consequences.”

Lane said that “when a family tries to protect their private property in a similar manner and they’re put in prison on terrorism charges, it tends to build that narrative of mistrust.”
1 41 Read More
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 17 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
RockGlock86, W.Weaver, Tom B, thenerdypatriot, Devilen
3785 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums38
Topics15,340
Posts133,563
Members3,785
Most Online69
Dec 14th, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
February
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28
Top Posters(All Time)
airforce 18,976
ConSigCor 16,721
STRATIOTES 12,864
Doktor_Jeep 7,005
SBL 4,317
Lord Vader 3,823
Imagrunt 3,469
tire iron 3,426
The Greywolf 3,147
KYRebel 2,720
Shout Box
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
.
©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.org, and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2018 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.1.1