Dick Morris: Bill Clinton Personally Orchestrated the 1993 Waco, Texas Tragedy
Bill Clinton’s highly publicized linking of the Tea Party movement to the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing

It looks like somebody is going to have to update the Waco Siege page on Wikipedia. Apparently the whitewashed history that former President Bill Clinton would like us to believe regarding the 1993 federal assault on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, is missing important details regarding his own personal involvement.

In response to Bill Clinton’s highly publicized linking of the Tea Party movement to the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing in an op-ed piece for the New York Times, former Clinton adviser Dick Morris disclosed on Monday that it was Clinton himself, and not Attorney General Janet Reno, as Americans have been led to believe for the past 17 years, who called the shots during the 1993 botched invasion that led to the death of seventy-six people.

Speaking on the Hannity program on the Fox News Network, Morris criticized Clinton for his Oklahoma City comments: “Let’s understand what was Timothy McVeigh’s motivation …he himself had said that it was the reaction to the Waco takeover. Bill Clinton orchestrated that takeover.”

Morris went on to say, “Clinton in fact was so ashamed about what he did in Waco that he was not going to appoint Janet Reno to a second four-year term. She told him in a meeting right before the inauguration day … ‘If you don’t appoint me I’m going to tell the truth about Waco.’ And that forced Clinton’s hand … It’s never been said (publicly) before.”

For years, Clinton has been criticized for his leadership of the federal government during the Waco crisis, but he has managed to escape personal responsibility for the tragedy. With Morris’s statements, it appears this may no longer be possible. It would seem that Clinton was far more intimately involved with the government response at Waco than previously reported.

While there may be a link between Clinton and the Oklahoma City bombing, I would hardly blame the actions of a psychopath on any one individual or political party.

However, for Clinton to associate such a horrible act of violence with freedom loving Americans, especially given the fact that he must be fully aware that it was his decisions that led to the Waco catastrophe which in turn inspired Timothy McVeigh, is remarkably shameless.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/22200

Waco could not happened except with approval at the higest level.

Absolutely, positively.

In fact this new revelation on Hannity goes hand in hand with the side events that occured while this calamity was still unfolding.

For those of you on this forum who may not know...

As the Waco standoff was actually happening--before the flames consumed the Davidian Church (not a compound--there were no fences or walls), a television motion picture was rushed into production....

http://www.amazon.com/Line-Duty-Ambush-Waco/dp/B0000C89JQ

I distinctly remembering my literary agent at the time remarking that the insider talk she was overhearing was that the Clinton administration was pulling all of its Hollywood strings and contacts to rush this film into production. Actually work and shooting (no pun intended) began on this TV movie (released by NBC) began weeks before the final flames and tank attacks.

My agent told me how amazed she was at the intensity and drive on this project--and how they were striving to get something out there ASAP.

This completely jives with the remarks on Hannity made by Morris. Clinton at the point desperatly needed a propaganda piece to keep him afloat--and it worked perfectly.

FYI--never, ever has a production been started on the fly and delivered in such a manner that I have seen to that date--or to this date. The only thing close to has been the recent Michael Jackon film cobbled together after his death last year... even that did not approach the manic pace of production.

Many here will not remember Clinton's Hollywood contacts---and how they donated heavily and promoted him... specifically the Linda Bloodworth Thomason and her husband Harry (both uber TV producers BTW). Linda specifically produced the film for Clinton "The Man From Hope" if you need reminding.

Specifically I believe that it was the Thomason's who put the juice on NBC to approve and get this film into production--even though their names are not listed as producers, nor were they directly involved in the propaganda piece. This is how the film was juiced along I firmly believe.

So Dick Morris inadvertantly connects yet another dot on this trajedy.

I just wondering when someone in the FBI or ATF will stand up like a man and tell the real story--but don't hold your breath.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861