Great article from a reliable source who also publishes information like actual unemployment and GDP numbers (not to be confused with "official" .gov pronouncements).

IMO, we have undeniably entered a global period of stagflation:

Devaluing currency combined with decreased productivity (scarcity of goods).

Going back to 1913, it is vital to recall that the FRN (Federal Reserve Note), which is NOT to be confused with the lawful Dollar or Unit (371.25 grains of silver), was engineered to lose value.

The FRN has lost over 99% of the original dollar value over time.

Based upon the massive void of debt currently circulating as "money," I would argue that the FRN is now actually worth less than zero, but due to the secrecy with which the shadow banking empire operates, I cannot prove this.

Suffice it to say, that our current debt crisis began in November of 2007, at which time the banksters began filling large debt voids with FRNs in order to hide their misdeeds up to that point.

Look no further than the current mortgage foreclosure scandal in order to better understand the manner in which "crap" in the form of bad loans, was magically converted to money.

All you really need to understand about the FRN system is that it is based upon the flow of debt, and will only exist so long as someone continues to borrow.

Talk about faith!

Now that those debt-voids, akin to pot-holes, have been filled with newly created debt, we are experiencing the spillover effect, whereby FRNs are hitting the streets where we live.

Perhaps you have heard the saying:

"You can't borrow your way out of debt."

Yet that is EXACTLY what is happening in real-time, from fed.gov all the way down to the folks who are using credit cards to fill the gas tank of the SUV.

It is insane to believe that anything good will come as a result of all this debt madness.

For those of you who prepped all the way up to now, you are likely going to be OK.

For anyone who decides to begin prepping today, you will suffer some pain.

Anyone who waits another month, will be completely scrod, and I am not exaggerating.

On a very related note, in terms of historically documenting empirical, monetary tyrannies past:

The desperate beast will ALWAYS lash out, and therefore, we should be prepared for false flag events, or even epic disasters conjured specifically to hide the evidence and distract the masses.

Suffice it to say, Dancing with Quadaffi and The Royal Wedding will not be sufficient to gloss over the pig we know as the Federal Reserve System.

Babylon is Fallen!

Are you eternally prepped?

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!