CSC
Ever been on the receiving end of a "mild form" of martial law...

With:

Checkpoints manned by local state and fed LEO at EVERY intersection with every avenue of approach blocked?

Dusk till dawn curfew?

Everyone in the area required to identify themselves and register with DHS just to move within your local neighborhood?

Everyone required to have a pass and or bracelet from DHS to be in the area?
Personally I have not, but I do know a few things.

First is that type of Martial Law would cause a very large number of people to not leave their homes and I mean including not going to work.

Anyone have any idea of how bad the Average Commute to Work would be?

Another thing is there are not enough Law Enforcers and Military combined to enforce that type of Martial Law for the entire United States.

The best that the Government would be able to do is to have Martial Law in several Select Cities or Small Areas.

One more thing, is it will take time to set up Martial Law and before it is fully in effect will be the best time for Patriots to take action against it.

And one last thing for now, there are 80,000,000 Eighty Million or more Gun Owners in the United States and if only 3% get ticked off enough to take physical action that would be 2,400,000 Two Point Four Million very very ticked off Gun Owning Patriots and that is too many Patriots for the Government to fight and defeat.

And even 1% One Stinking Little Percent, of Eighty Million, that is 800,000 Eight Hundred Thousand ticked off armed Citizens will be enough to totally screw up the Government's attempt at Martial Law.

Martial Law will only work if we permit it to work, if we correctly resist, it will fail and we will win.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)