Originally posted by J. Croft:
Oh so now we too get to help the Israelis bomb and starve the Gazan Palestinians? Or at least block shipments so they could at least make a symbolic effort to defend themselves?

In a alternate Earth those troops would be landed IN Gaza to provide the same deal for Gazans that we do with the South Koreans. God knows Israel's more dangerous than those crazy North Koreans-both of those tribes have an absolutist world view that ranks themselves at the top of the heap. Don't believe me, read the Talmud and Zohar-or at least try they're thicker than a New York City phone book.

Of course in that alternate Earth, the Israelis would never have been allowed to be given all the weaponry and nuclear material that the traitors in the government have given them in the 1st place.
You really do hate Jews and Israel don't you.

If you had been born earlier you might have been a very good Nazis and maybe would have even been second in Command to Der Fuhrur and would have been a very happy man to order the “böse Juden“ to the Camps and then into the “Showers“ as the Final Solution.

And since it seems you are looking at Israel as the Bad Guys and you are taking the side of the Palestinians I have serious doubts about you.

Since you are either ignorant of, or are just in denial of certain facts, regarding Israel and the Palestinians I will state the facts for you and any other member of this board who like you refuses to accept the truth.

Israel did not start this shit with the Palestinians, it was Hamas who started it by firing Rockets into Israel, and Israel defended itself as it has the right to, and as every other Nation has the Right to defend itself from Aggression.

Hamas caused the death of a lot of Palestinians, by firing rockets into Israel and yet the Retarded and Evil Palestinian People put all blame on Israel and the Jews.

The “Palestinians” are EVIL and I believe that the only good Palestinian is a dead Palestinian, and I hope that Israel will finally stop kissing the ass of the United States and do what is necessary to end the problems with the Palestinians permanently.

What Israel needs is its own Final Solution to the Palestinian Problem.

And in case you have not figured it out by now I fully believe that Israel has the right to exist and that the Land of Israel was given to the Jews or more correctly the Hebrews by Yahweh.

And anyone and everyone including you, who takes the side of an Enemy of Israel against Israel is also going against the will of GOD and only and only an Evil Person or a Retard or an Atheist goes against the Will of God.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)