I'll be fair about this and say the Israelis are treating the Palestinians like an occupied enemy most of the time.

Hostile day to day treatment at frequent checkpoints, frequent extortion of bribes and payoffs, frequent intimidation and humiliation, that's going to eventually cause a backlash even among people who have been force fed a religion of pacifism like the variant of twelve stepper christianity taught to the underclass in this country. That has almost as much to do with Palestinians going from moderate Muslim to their more radicalized strain of it, but really, their version of Islam is a different animal than say, Saudi Arabia.

A whole lot of this stuff is getting egged on by people outside of the area, that's the difference between Israel and a lot of other places. The Jihadists use it as a focal point as do a whole lot of the one-worlders. We are seeing Orthodox Christian religious sites being regularly torched in UN/NATO "protected" Kosovo since a radicalized nominally Muslim culture became dominant there. This shit goes on all the time. Shit goes past someone's tolerance point, someone goes game on for a while, and then it settles down. When I look at the severe injustices done to Kosovo Serbs and the lies were had been told in the 1990s, there are times I recognize that sometimes the world has to stand back and let some of these things just play out. As tragic as it is, you also have that buildup of "tolerable injustice" that eventually leads to an even greater evil than war.

One other issue going on with this is that Israel has seen a huge influx of immigrants who are Jews from other parts of the world where they had been oppressed one way or another, so as soon as they are back in Israel, they see it as the massive opportunity to express some of the "payback is a bitch program" to the closest population that most resembles the people who had been oppressing them. Don't think it is an entirely alien concept to the Muslims either, look at how they are treating Arabic Christians in Dearborn Michigan.

I am putting the whole thing on the "wars and rumors of wars" interpretation of the prophesies, not the big bad single apocalypse. I have seen so many predictions of the apocalypse come and go and made a fool of myself on it in the past that I am just sitting them all out now.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.