Hmm. Don't blame you there, the whole Israel/Palestine thing is an unsolvable mess-nobody's going to be happy unless they grow the hell up. With 3500-4000 years of history though that's asking a lot.

I had a Palestinian friend once upon a time. I was also one of those fundamentalists waiting and warning about the Rapture happening. I know enough of where both sides are coming from, I can with some reason pick a side. I err on the underdog-though the Arab world has more exploited the Palestine issue than actually help them. On the other hand Israel's a reality that isn't going to go away unless you literally want a quarter of the world blown into radioactive dust.

Which I why I don't call for extermination of the Jooz like more voices seem to be doing, though if you look at some Jews actions and read the Talmud and Torah you can get their hate. I'm not though going to do the zero sum thing and personally give license to exterminate the Palestinians-remember that war game you started a few years back, and I put a precondition for the Palestinians?

I really don't want war. I really don't want to want war-except here at home because nothing's going to be solved unless and until America becomes known once again as a land of Freedom, Truth Justice, only for real. Rest of the world's leaders will hate our guts but most of the peoples of Earth will cheer on and wait for American advisors and weapons to launch their own American style Revolutions in their own countries. Only if all peoples are Free will there be Peace, biblical prophecy be damned.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide