I hear fear in Patriot voices that I talk to...

First time really..

I see fear in patriot writing..

Justified I guess..

For the first time since Waco people must resist..

After Waco people could have revolted, They didn't...

I seen back then, just a few days where some were really afraid of the future..

Most just talked..The real Patriots realized how few were their numbers,and pushed it down the road for another time...

I was one...

And that was a mistake...

I apologize for that...

was a time when we had more influence then now.. No not back then..Just a few months ago really...We have lost a lot of influence in the last year or two...

Going back to Waco days...up to OKC

I was angry back then, but we were unorganized and easily out maneuvered..

Today is different though...

Your choice is fight and win, or submit and die..

No other choices..

Those who think I can hide....

CAN'T....

Those who think they can lay low....

CAN'T....

Those who were one of us, and think they can reintegrate, and blend in with the ones who will submit...

WILL NOT BE ABLE TOO....

They already know who we all are..

Those of us who have been around awhile..They got us down...

Example..

If you Google Earth one of my places, the one they have been by, and flew over...I wrote about in in a SITREP before... It is way out in no where ville but the picture from the Sat are nice and clear and you can do a Google Earth drive by too...

Tried it with my nearest neighbor..no luck..blurry pics and no drive by..Those who think Google Earth is not used for that..

Are wrong...

Those brothers who have been vocal, and the ones who have been targeted and jailed....

Will be first...

But all you newbies, don't fret your on the target list...I don't care how well you think you've covered your tracks...

They know...

You see we did make the mistake, That we all were afraid we would..

We waited too long..

There is no easy solution, or choice..No pushing it down the road..

No leave it for the next militia guys..There will be no future militia..

This is it..

Hell, if you read Alex Jones..you can see the tweets about gun control after Newtown....he posted...showing the "zombies"..."sheep"... or what ever you want to call them, Are calling for the government to kill all gun owners... NRA people..Militia...Obama has the green light from his supporters...

Your scared?...

yes?..

If your not.... Your not really believing your eyes and ears....

It is now friends..

NWO....JBT..... one world government, or what ever you want to call it...

Is here..

What is our choice..

To hide in a hole till they come...

To fight one by one till the body count is so high maybe they will stop.

Surrender.... and go off to life in confinement under NDAA..

Try to blend in and hide among,as they are called "sheep"....

And board the trains with the rest of the cowards...who the government won't even have the respect for, to use a bullet...

Fight individually, and hope that other citizens seeing the tyrants slaughtering us one by one revolt...

Or start to trust each other and join forces and hope we aren't being set up....

Best for last...Hope the military and LEO's will honor their oath and stand with us...

Not really many pretty choices are there...When you wait too long the choices get less pleasant...

don't they...

Look I ain't trying to say I am wiser or better in any way...

I waited too...

I have made my peace with my choice...I couldn't look my children and family in the face if I just rolled over..

I'm just putting it out there..

You can die alone, or beside like minded people..But dying is the most logical outcome...

It is the choice of on your feet or on your knees...

get angry enough and we just might win..

but either way your going to have to do something this time..

it is your last choice..

the only one you'll get .. after that the government will make all of them from then on...

IMHO

Greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf