Originally posted by airforce:

In truth, President Obama has already deported more "illegal" aliens than any other President. So if you're wondering why you're spending more money at the grocery store, and why your stay at the Marriott hotel costs more, well, there's one reason.

Onward and upward,
airforce
1. I honestly don't believe the statistics that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than any other President. Are they criminals being deported?
2. I would guess that he's spent more towards enabling illegal aliens than any other President.
3. I don't see a reduction in available workforce in the fields driving up food costs. 4. Maybe the minimum wage in CA has raised some costs.
5. Additionally, we import a lot of foods from other countries today.
6. We have a huge unemployment issue with our youth. If we didn't provide government assistance, don't you think that the youth would fill those jobs in the fields? I remember mowing lawns, plowing driveways and cooking in the restaurants as a teenager.

We're spending more at the grocery store because energy, government regulations, minimum wage and medical costs have raised the cost of everything.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...