I am with you on the noncompliance, but when it is federal turf, everything is a felony, and once you have felony paper for breaking those illegitimate gun laws, you are a total piece of shit in the eyes of both the establishment and even a large portion of the "fringe" of the Republican party and even a lot of self-identified Libertarians. Remember Jared and Amanda Miller being invited to leave the Bundy Ranch with the bootprints on their asses and some gas money.

They lashed out in despair and frustration because when they pledged their lives in defense of other people's freedom and property, they were told they were full of shit. When they "started the revolution", nobody followed in kind. In fact, we heard a bunch of rumor and innuendo that they had been at the Bundy Ranch only as government informants, because Jared Miller had once been on probation and was being obligated to self-report to a probation officer. In that capacity, he had supposedly informed to some extent on some dope dealers in his area. Meanwhile, former drug agents still sporting law enforcement credentials had full access to anything they wanted in and around the Bundy Ranch operation, including taking unsupervised video footage while there.

I mean, sure in theory you could defy the law, maybe get betrayed maybe not, but that's not even counting the constant extortion which comes with "illegal status" once the gun laws go into effect or even ten years after someone ran afoul of legally questionable laws and law enforcement methods, it's not like anyone in the power circles of a lot of the local patriot movement cliques is going out of their way to protect or facilitate your rights.

If you want to see how this goes, look at the Class III owner crowd and even shitheads like all those people associated with Red Jacket Firearms, with Will Hayden on one episode waving his reserve deputy badge making the threat to those who do what he does without proper licensing, and how a hell of a lot of those Class III dealers are the expert witnesses to testify against people who broke gun laws. We are not talking bank robbers and gangbangers who used illegal guns to facilitate crime, but people who broke gun laws. Common as dirt for those with gun privilege to buddy up with law enforcement agencies while blackmailing and extorting those in violation of the law, all at the same time having the reserved executive tables at the NRA benefit dinners. Heck, I have seen it myself.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.