In 1989, gas prices were in the $2 per gallon range and the world did not end. All I am seeing is the seasonal January slowdown in construction and remodel work as people wait for the weather to get better in order to begin projects.

The big boys are all running minimum crews right now while little operations like me are barely keeping it going with off schedule stuff like closet shelving and such. It's normal for this time of year, just like in the spring everyone says it's a booming economy for he rich but the poor get screwed with a a drop in wages.

Again seasonal. They always try to tell you that you need to agree to work cheap and give up your stuff cheap coming out of the post Christmas season.

The best thing I do in these times is work on personal projects which make myself wealthier over time. Clean out the garage and build something useful. Get with some buddies and rebuild a riding lawnmower or old motorcycle.

Something to understand about cheap shipping container rates right now is at we have better than ever access to world markets and that makes Amercan stuff like motorcycles, tractors and classic cars more world market competitive than ever.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.