You know we all could be wrong here. I wonder and this is just out loud thinking, Maybe they are just overwelmed by the availablilty of info (propaganda), I mean just think about it two hundred channels on cable and Ipods and not to mention the internet. I grew up with three t.v. stations a few AM stations on the radio. Very few FM stations THAT WAS IT. We had time to think about what we wanted and needed. We got our ideas from talking and watching what info we could get. Today you can get 100 different opinons just off the internet and the overair media and the 4 or 5 cable news channels. That doesn't even include cable access channels Like free spesch T.V. I has to be hard if you have not established your ideas, seems like confusion to me. Thats where they want these young people. So many possible opinons, That they will never take a position. Then lay on all the consumer driven T.V. and radio. What you made is a confused younf person who only has ideas about what they own and look like. Oppression 101 for controlling the population. But I'm just thinking out loud. confused

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf