A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW

Nancy Levant
July 10, 2007
NewsWithViews.com

It seems that things are rapidly boiling over the Iran issue. Too many meetings, weapons sales, high-level comings and goings that spark a familiarity and one that bears notice - if Iran is attacked by anyone in the world, and most especially Israel or America, American people must take heed. An attack on Iran WILL bring consequences to our country. We need to think of our children, grandchildren, and our elders. Be very assured – our “representatives” will only be concerned with their personal CoG (Continuity of Government) a$$es.

Following 9-11-01, we were gently told to stock up on a few things and to have supplies for 2 or 3 days. Almost no one paid attention to that ridiculous governmental suggestion. Today, I’m going to suggest to my countrymen to do far more than stock your kitchen shelves.

Iran is a nuclear issue that will snowball. Many Mid-Eastern countries have nuclear capabilities and we know for a fact that many sleeper cells exist inside of our nation (thanks to the welcome mat borders created by our “representatives”). We’ve had years of threats regarding the knocking out of our power grid systems and chemical, biological, and radiological attacks. Iran has promised retaliation for any attempts to take out her nuclear capabilities. Therefore, American citizens need to prepare for far more than a 2 or 3-day period of self-help.

I suggest to the citizenry that you stock a minimum 6 to 18-month supply of goods. Food, water, medicines, prescription medications, pet food, diapers, wipes, formula, etc., and I also suggest that you have an alternate, non-electrical heat and cooking source, such as a wood stove, and other fuels. I suggest that you and your families be prepared to buckle down and burrow in and to prepare for self-defense.

Consider buying big bulk items, such as 5 to 6-gallon buckets of staples - rice, beans, pastas, sugar, flour, soup mixes, powdered milk, honey, wheat, oatmeal or farina, etc.. Baking powder, salt, cooking oil, and yeast needs to also be purchased in bulk. I suggest buying fruits and vegetables freeze-dried or dehydrated in #10 cans, and buy a lot! Also stock up on multi-vitamins. I strongly suggest that you purchase good heirloom garden seeds and enough for 3 years. I suggest that you plant fruit trees and bushes – a lot of them. In other words, be prepared to live off the power grid. As unthinkable as this may seem, it is a given that power grid failures WILL occur if there is any retaliation on American soil. I doubt, however, that this will be an issue for our “representatives.”

There are many, many websites which provide help and calculations for family food storage needs, but it is easy to figure out what you would need for 6 to 12 months based upon what you now purchase in one or two weeks. By buying in large bulk, you will save literally thousands of dollars. Though the initial purchases will be expensive, you will be properly prepared. The last thing you want to do in an emergency is stand in food and water lines with your children. I also recently read that power grid failure due to radiological interference could take up to a year or more to repair. We need to be prepared to care for our children and our elderly. We need to encourage our extended families and neighbors to stock up and to make self-sufficiency a neighborhood-by-neighborhood priority. We currently live under extremely vulnerable conditions – vulnerable to the lies, deceit, and gaming of global politicians. No heat source if the power goes down, no extra food or water, no extra prescription medications, no emergency communication devices, no emergency power or light sources, and a myriad of other necessities that we now depend upon others to provide every day.

I ask American woman to spearhead the effort within your families, churches, and women’s groups and to begin, today, to buy bulk food and supplies. Below is a highly suggested list for initial purchases:

Five 5-gallon buckets of each of the following:

Wheat berries and a hand-crank grinder
White sugar
All-purpose flour
Powdered milk • Beans (any kind – main protein source)
Oatmeal or farina • ABC Soup Mix

Cooking Oil

15 gallons
15 cans vegetable shortening (like Crisco)

Fruits and Vegetables

3 to 5 cans of “Garden In A Can” (3 to 5 full years of heirloom garden seeds)
10 #10 cans of each: strawberries, dried banana chips, orange segments, apple flakes or apple sauce, broccoli, onions, green beans
Buy 15-20 cases each of canned green beans, corn, potatoes, carrots

Non-Perishables

15 cases of peanut butter (important protein)
10 #10 cans TVP (Total Vegetable Protein), Ham, Burger, Sausage, Chicken, Taco, Bacon flavors
Tang, powdered fruit drink mixes, cocoa mixes – buy cases
Trail mixes – buy in bulk
Hot sauce – buy cases
Non-condensed soups – buy cases
Canned meats – buy cases

Special Needs

Good weight-bearing shelving units
Store hundreds of pounds of extra pet food in large plastic containers like large trash cans
Supplies and prescription medications for the elderly
Store a lot of first aid items. Buy one large first-aid kit and buy triple extras of everything in the kit.
Buy several car first-aid kits.
Camping equipment and 4 or 5 extra-large tarps, bungee cords, rope, camping knives, good hatchets and shovels, rain gear, camping mattresses. A lot of stove fuel – 30 to 50 canisters.

Clothing

Sweat shirts and pants, jeans, waterproof shoes, extra gym shoes, extra socks, waterproof and hooded coats, work and warmth gloves for everyone and laundry detergents

Water

The least expensive way to store water is in 55-gallon drums made for water storage. Bottled water is far too expensive to store for the long term. Depending on family size and number of pets, you may need 10-40 drums. Begin with 6 and work up from there. There are many websites to help you learn about proper water storage.
Regular bleach (no additives) – 30 gallons

This seems like a lot, but when you consider a scenario where grocery stores are empty and you have no access to the money in your bank accounts, your loved ones will be far safer with such stores on hand.

There is really nothing different about buying food and supplies in bulk minus the fact that your pay larger sums up-front and very little on a weekly or monthly basis. But all totaled at the end of the year, you will have saved thousands of dollars, you will have driven far less, and you will have safeguarded your families and particularly your children.

I also strongly recommend that if you know any LDS families, ask them for advice on food storage. Most LDS (Mormon) families store food, water, and supplies, and most are very skilled in the art of food storage, storage rotation, and cooking.

My instincts tell me that things are heating up and I want American people to be as prepared as they can be in case of problems. Just think in terms of 6 months to 2 years and the basic needs of each member of your families– water, food, heat and cooking, potential medical needs, toiletry and personal needs, elderly needs, pet needs, and emergency supplies.

Make sure your guns are in proper working order and that you have the tools and necessities to keep them in proper working order. Make sure you have proper ammunition and build your storage. Remember that there is nothing as dangerous as frightened and starving people.

However, also remember that FEMA has the right to suspend all Constitutional rights and to take all your money, food stores, water stores, guns and ammunition, and your homes. Executive orders, issued by presidents, provided this “community” service for you and your family. Why would they do that – and especially during times of a catastrophic national crisis? Hmmm. Perhaps your total vulnerability to the paramilitary orders that will immediately follow crises is more to the new world point of America’s demise. A 72-hour kit?? Think, people, think! Please pass this article throughout your neighborhoods. Our vulnerability is monumental and is present and current. NOW is the time to act. Surely, by the actions of “representatives,” you can assume that there will be no peace.

Bulk food and supplies sites:

1, highly recommended site
2, www.purityfoods.com/storage
3, www.waltonfeed.com - highly recommended site

© 2007 Nancy Levant - All Rights Reserved

E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale

Nancy Levant is a renowned writer for Constitutional governance and American culture. She is the author of The Cultural Devastation of American Women: The Strange and Frightening Decline of the American Female (and her dreadful timing).

She is an opponent of deceptive governance and politicians, global governance by deception, political feminism, the public school system, political economics based upon manufactured wars and their corporate benefactors, and the Federal Reserve System. She is also a nationwide and lively radio personality. To book an engagement with Nancy Levant, send an email request to:

E-Mail: nlevant@juno.com

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW #99036
07/27/2007 09:54 AM
07/27/2007 09:54 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Listen carefully... Please please take this seriously. print this list and fill your stores.... Thank CSC I know you would say this is just the start of peoples needs..

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW #99037
06/02/2008 04:02 PM
06/02/2008 04:02 PM
behind you
D
dreadstalker Offline
NCO Contributor
dreadstalker  Offline
NCO Contributor
D
behind you
and he would be right of course.

Just don't ever let people forget that prepping is only part of the deal.

Learn how to replace your preps as well.

Self reliance is ,I believe , part and parcel of a militia mans responsibility.

LIVE FREE---DIE WELL
Re: ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW #99038
09/18/2008 02:44 PM
09/18/2008 02:44 PM
upper sky valley
S
skyvalleysquirrel50 Offline
skyvalleysquirrel50  Offline
S
upper sky valley
Absolutly right. And don't tell your nehibors you prepare! There isn't enough for everyone!

Those who say "violence never solves anything" have never experienced violence.
Re: ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW #99039
09/19/2008 05:58 AM
09/19/2008 05:58 AM
USA
A
A.Patriot2 Offline
NCO Contributor
A.Patriot2  Offline
NCO Contributor

A
USA
Don't tell neighbors is an UNDERstatement. DEFINITELY NOT!

Too many have learned the lesson already - in peace time. Too many have had the warm and fuzzy feelings with a neighbor only to discover how rapidly those "feelings" can deteriorate into animosity.

I know all the rhetoric about getting to know your neighbors. That is the advice one gets when one is advised to prepare for future emergencies. But, it can come up and bite ya in the a$$ real quick. Only them that have BTDT know how quick it can go south.

Save yourself & your family first. Then worry about the neighbors later - if they're still alive or around. Woof!

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain - 1904
Re: ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW #99040
09/19/2008 07:50 AM
09/19/2008 07:50 AM
West Virginia
T
Tobor Offline
Tobor  Offline
T
West Virginia
while i am whole heartly behind this idea of taking care of one's own this whole line is the same stuff they spouted before Y2K..i spread the word among the local sheep and when the big one didnt come i looked like an ass(which i need no help doing)..there wasnt a thing that Y2K could have thrown at me that i didnt have covered..heat light water food garden guns ammo etc..well alot of it went to other family members when i lost my house which is the only good thing about it..be prudent and dont spend the kids lunch money on survial stuff..and as i look over the list they have you better rent an 8X10X12 storage shed to put this all in cause thier aint enough square footage in a normal house to keep it all..i will copy and keep this list as an outline though..

We've been fighting for a long time. We are outnumbered by the machines who are working around the clock, without quit. Humans have a strength that can not be measured. This is John Connor. If you are listening to this, you are the resistance."
Re: ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW #99041
09/19/2008 11:26 AM
09/19/2008 11:26 AM
The West Coast of the East Coa...
T
Tangalor Offline
Tangalor  Offline
T
The West Coast of the East Coa...
LOL rightly so, and when you live in an apartment, it gets even more interesting. I have serious space issues when it comes to this stuff, but I adapt.. I was raised on the road (carnival), I know how to pack tightly confined spaces with maximum potential. Unfortunately, rain barrels and such, well, I'll have to use other things..

you want hot water? Here's a carnie tip: Get some black industrial water hose, about 100+ (the more hose, the more water) Fill it up (put a nozzle on it), and let it sit in the sun a few hours.. it almost boils. you can do many things with minimal effort, just use that imagination god gave you.

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and the lies of their culture - will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses" - Plato
Re: ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW #99042
11/13/2008 01:19 PM
11/13/2008 01:19 PM
North Dakota
R
RobertG Offline
RobertG  Offline
R
North Dakota
That degree of preparation, while being ideal, is simply impractical for the majority of people for a variety of reasons. Some areas simply do not have the sort of stores around where you can buy a sufficient variety of items in bulk (if there is such a store in North Dakota it is quite a long ways from where I lieve). Some people are just barely scraping by to simply provide one or two weeks worth of groceries and other supplies. And, of course, the 'space' issue which has been mentioned.

I applaud that article, but most of us simply will not be able to follow it very closely at all for reasons of practicality.

---------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

~Volunteer Militia of North Dakota~
--105th Bn 39th FF USM--
Re: ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW #99043
11/13/2008 04:36 PM
11/13/2008 04:36 PM
Your Hole
0Dok_Jeep0 Offline
0Dok_Jeep0  Offline
Your Hole
I'm rigging myself up for mobility. I don't want to be stuck at a "base" of operations unless that base is on wheels with 4wd. Packs, duffles, containers, non-perishables, well sealed, ready to move. If I can get set-up to last a week, that week can be used to prep for the inevitable long haul with natural resources. Not to hide out, mind you. To organize and move operations forward rather than sticking back and trying to protect a cache of survivability in one location.

I'm-a crackalackya till yo bones be breakin beeyotch! GET YO MONKEY BUTT UNDA MA GUN!
Re: ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW #99044
08/09/2009 08:29 PM
08/09/2009 08:29 PM
behind enemy lines
N
noname762 Offline
noname762  Offline
N
behind enemy lines
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW

Nancy Levant
July 10, 2007
NewsWithViews.com

It seems that things are rapidly boiling over the Iran issue. Too many meetings, weapons sales, high-level comings and goings that spark a familiarity and one that bears notice - if Iran is attacked by anyone in the world, and most especially Israel or America, American people must take heed. An attack on Iran WILL bring consequences to our country. We need to think of our children, grandchildren, and our elders. Be very assured – our “representatives” will only be concerned with their personal CoG (Continuity of Government) a$$es.

Following 9-11-01, we were gently told to stock up on a few things and to have supplies for 2 or 3 days. Almost no one paid attention to that ridiculous governmental suggestion. Today, I’m going to suggest to my countrymen to do far more than stock your kitchen shelves.

Iran is a nuclear issue that will snowball. Many Mid-Eastern countries have nuclear capabilities and we know for a fact that many sleeper cells exist inside of our nation (thanks to the welcome mat borders created by our “representatives”). We’ve had years of threats regarding the knocking out of our power grid systems and chemical, biological, and radiological attacks. Iran has promised retaliation for any attempts to take out her nuclear capabilities. Therefore, American citizens need to prepare for far more than a 2 or 3-day period of self-help.

I suggest to the citizenry that you stock a minimum 6 to 18-month supply of goods. Food, water, medicines, prescription medications, pet food, diapers, wipes, formula, etc., and I also suggest that you have an alternate, non-electrical heat and cooking source, such as a wood stove, and other fuels. I suggest that you and your families be prepared to buckle down and burrow in and to prepare for self-defense.

Consider buying big bulk items, such as 5 to 6-gallon buckets of staples - rice, beans, pastas, sugar, flour, soup mixes, powdered milk, honey, wheat, oatmeal or farina, etc.. Baking powder, salt, cooking oil, and yeast needs to also be purchased in bulk. I suggest buying fruits and vegetables freeze-dried or dehydrated in #10 cans, and buy a lot! Also stock up on multi-vitamins. I strongly suggest that you purchase good heirloom garden seeds and enough for 3 years. I suggest that you plant fruit trees and bushes – a lot of them. In other words, be prepared to live off the power grid. As unthinkable as this may seem, it is a given that power grid failures WILL occur if there is any retaliation on American soil. I doubt, however, that this will be an issue for our “representatives.”

There are many, many websites which provide help and calculations for family food storage needs, but it is easy to figure out what you would need for 6 to 12 months based upon what you now purchase in one or two weeks. By buying in large bulk, you will save literally thousands of dollars. Though the initial purchases will be expensive, you will be properly prepared. The last thing you want to do in an emergency is stand in food and water lines with your children. I also recently read that power grid failure due to radiological interference could take up to a year or more to repair. We need to be prepared to care for our children and our elderly. We need to encourage our extended families and neighbors to stock up and to make self-sufficiency a neighborhood-by-neighborhood priority. We currently live under extremely vulnerable conditions – vulnerable to the lies, deceit, and gaming of global politicians. No heat source if the power goes down, no extra food or water, no extra prescription medications, no emergency communication devices, no emergency power or light sources, and a myriad of other necessities that we now depend upon others to provide every day.

I ask American woman to spearhead the effort within your families, churches, and women’s groups and to begin, today, to buy bulk food and supplies. Below is a highly suggested list for initial purchases:

Five 5-gallon buckets of each of the following:

Wheat berries and a hand-crank grinder
White sugar
All-purpose flour
Powdered milk • Beans (any kind – main protein source)
Oatmeal or farina • ABC Soup Mix

Cooking Oil

15 gallons
15 cans vegetable shortening (like Crisco)

Fruits and Vegetables

3 to 5 cans of “Garden In A Can” (3 to 5 full years of heirloom garden seeds)
10 #10 cans of each: strawberries, dried banana chips, orange segments, apple flakes or apple sauce, broccoli, onions, green beans
Buy 15-20 cases each of canned green beans, corn, potatoes, carrots

Non-Perishables

15 cases of peanut butter (important protein)
10 #10 cans TVP (Total Vegetable Protein), Ham, Burger, Sausage, Chicken, Taco, Bacon flavors
Tang, powdered fruit drink mixes, cocoa mixes – buy cases
Trail mixes – buy in bulk
Hot sauce – buy cases
Non-condensed soups – buy cases
Canned meats – buy cases

Special Needs

Good weight-bearing shelving units
Store hundreds of pounds of extra pet food in large plastic containers like large trash cans
Supplies and prescription medications for the elderly
Store a lot of first aid items. Buy one large first-aid kit and buy triple extras of everything in the kit.
Buy several car first-aid kits.
Camping equipment and 4 or 5 extra-large tarps, bungee cords, rope, camping knives, good hatchets and shovels, rain gear, camping mattresses. A lot of stove fuel – 30 to 50 canisters.

Clothing

Sweat shirts and pants, jeans, waterproof shoes, extra gym shoes, extra socks, waterproof and hooded coats, work and warmth gloves for everyone and laundry detergents

Water

The least expensive way to store water is in 55-gallon drums made for water storage. Bottled water is far too expensive to store for the long term. Depending on family size and number of pets, you may need 10-40 drums. Begin with 6 and work up from there. There are many websites to help you learn about proper water storage.
Regular bleach (no additives) – 30 gallons

This seems like a lot, but when you consider a scenario where grocery stores are empty and you have no access to the money in your bank accounts, your loved ones will be far safer with such stores on hand.

There is really nothing different about buying food and supplies in bulk minus the fact that your pay larger sums up-front and very little on a weekly or monthly basis. But all totaled at the end of the year, you will have saved thousands of dollars, you will have driven far less, and you will have safeguarded your families and particularly your children.

I also strongly recommend that if you know any LDS families, ask them for advice on food storage. Most LDS (Mormon) families store food, water, and supplies, and most are very skilled in the art of food storage, storage rotation, and cooking.

My instincts tell me that things are heating up and I want American people to be as prepared as they can be in case of problems. Just think in terms of 6 months to 2 years and the basic needs of each member of your families– water, food, heat and cooking, potential medical needs, toiletry and personal needs, elderly needs, pet needs, and emergency supplies.

Make sure your guns are in proper working order and that you have the tools and necessities to keep them in proper working order. Make sure you have proper ammunition and build your storage. Remember that there is nothing as dangerous as frightened and starving people.

However, also remember that FEMA has the right to suspend all Constitutional rights and to take all your money, food stores, water stores, guns and ammunition, and your homes. Executive orders, issued by presidents, provided this “community” service for you and your family. Why would they do that – and especially during times of a catastrophic national crisis? Hmmm. Perhaps your total vulnerability to the paramilitary orders that will immediately follow crises is more to the new world point of America’s demise. A 72-hour kit?? Think, people, think! Please pass this article throughout your neighborhoods. Our vulnerability is monumental and is present and current. NOW is the time to act. Surely, by the actions of “representatives,” you can assume that there will be no peace.

Bulk food and supplies sites:

1, highly recommended site
2, www.purityfoods.com/storage
3, www.waltonfeed.com - highly recommended site

© 2007 Nancy Levant - All Rights Reserved

E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale

Nancy Levant is a renowned writer for Constitutional governance and American culture. She is the author of The Cultural Devastation of American Women: The Strange and Frightening Decline of the American Female (and her dreadful timing).

She is an opponent of deceptive governance and politicians, global governance by deception, political feminism, the public school system, political economics based upon manufactured wars and their corporate benefactors, and the Federal Reserve System. She is also a nationwide and lively radio personality. To book an engagement with Nancy Levant, send an email request to:

E-Mail: nlevant@juno.com
Until I found this site there was a particular site I frequented. It is an LDS Patriot site out of Utah. According to a few of the well thought of members of that site it seems the Patriot Community is indeed stockpiling. The rank and file of the regular sheeple of LDS ARE NOT. Many of the LDS rank and file are caught up in keeping up with the Jones, buying the 52" plasma TV driving huge SUV gas guzzlers, etc. When the SHTF they are likely to be as unprepared as the typical American.
Years ago the plant manager where I worked who was LDS had a tuff bout w/cancer. He had 6 kids at home. As the desease took its toil on his failing health he appealed to his church for help. Their help for his family was 2 loaves of bread and 1 jar of peanut butter. All you LDS guys either better plan on laying back MUCH MORE supplies or lighting a fire under your Bishops and Elders if you want your church covered and prepared. Just my HO.

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.
Re: ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW #99045
08/13/2009 07:13 AM
08/13/2009 07:13 AM
Florida
B
bennoach Offline
bennoach  Offline
B
Florida
I have just joined this Militia. I am sick and tired of the corrupt DC croud. Hillary is out spending millions of our dollars, Billary is out trying to get a Noble peace award. They both are as fake as a 3 dollar bill.

Our country is morally bankrupt, They have taken God out of our schools so we have a generation of ?

And finally Obamo is on a mission to bankrupt this country. Tarp money by the billions for companies that should just go bankrupt. Now the old car rebate. It will not end. With a 2 trillion dollar deficit for this year alone, God help us and let us act in our own defense.

Jerry Nelson

Re: ASSUME NO PEACE - SAFEGUARD NOW #99046
08/13/2009 07:52 AM
08/13/2009 07:52 AM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline
Flick  Offline
F
Malaysia
Welcome fellow son of Noah to AWRM. Glad to have you aboard.

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.