04/22/2008 09:18 AM
04/22/2008 09:18 AM
Occupied North Carolina
F
Freedomrik Offline OP
Freedomrik  Offline OP
F
Occupied North Carolina
I went to the store today to stock up on some camp fuel for my Coleman camp stove and it was $8:47

What is this stuff? can anything be used in its place in an emergency?

"Sometimes the shadows move"

n 1756, in Boston and other cities and towns, the coming of the American Revolution was speeded by mechanics, merchants, and artisans who organized against British tyranny. Calling themselves the Sons of Liberty.
Re: coleman campfuel #99370
04/22/2008 02:29 PM
04/22/2008 02:29 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
That price is outrageous. All it is unleaded gas with fuel stablizer in it. I have used unlead gas in my regular Coleman latern for many years now with no problems.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: coleman campfuel #99371
04/23/2008 05:30 AM
04/23/2008 05:30 AM
Outlands
D
debear Offline
debear  Offline
D
Outlands
I am in the process of changing my old Coleman gas equipment out to the propane ones. I have already replaced the stove and a lantern and just need to pick up a couple more lanterns.

It is easier and safer to store, cheaper and and doesn't go bad. Coleman fuel will go bad just like gas after a time. So it isn't good for long term preps.

Also you can get an adapter that looks like a pipe that fits right on to an RV propane bottle. You can screw a lantern on top and have a place to run 2 hoses off it to run your stove and another lantern or a heater.

Propane is by far the better way to go.

"The warrior preserves and protects but does not conquer, dominate, or subjugate. Only the enemy will have to fear a warrior’s skills."
— Richard Heckler

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.