12/30/2008 05:35 AM
12/30/2008 05:35 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline OP
SBL  Offline OP
S
Central Virginia; VIM
In the February edition of Soldier of Fortune there is a small article sent in by a reader regarding canned tuna in oil. The author states that a Russian-born Israeli Police Sniper opened the tuna can, used the oil to lubricate his M16, then lit the can on fire with a match and heated coffee with it, then ate the now hot tuna. Has anyone else tried this? I might start carrying tuna in oil very frequently from now on.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Multi Purpose Tuna #99753
12/30/2008 06:26 AM
12/30/2008 06:26 AM
MT
C
C. M. Wolf Offline
C. M. Wolf  Offline
C
MT
It all sounds good, except that "Wet Oils" are not friendly to AL recv'red firearms. I suppose it'll work in a pinch though. (I just don't want to think of the 'smell' that's going to be coming out of that M16 once that tuna oil begins to go rancid!)

Canned tuna must be rotated on a very regular basis, or you can be more than 'sorry'.

wink

Michael

"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.