01/12/2009 08:57 AM
01/12/2009 08:57 AM
Saint Paul, Minn.
A
Antibabylon Offline OP
Antibabylon  Offline OP
A
Saint Paul, Minn.
I don't post alot here... so I might step on a couple toes... is so, please accept my apology...

but if I do offend... ... was what I wrote wrong?

what follows is UNEDITED and was posted to the Minnesota 32ndff online forum at www.32ndff.net

change the names and dates to apply to you AO, and your group.

Ok...
So either you are a complete IDIOT... or you can EASILY see the handwriting on the wall.

Change IS coming...

SOON.

Sooner than you want.

Sooner than that.

Are you ready?

Of course you're not... who is? Who can be? Nobody.

It IS overwhelming.

It's too big.

What to do first?
Where to put what little FRNs you have so you make your BEST investment in your future ability for survival.

Defending your family. Your future. Their future.
Their children's children's future.

What will the war look like? How will it be fought?

Well.
You WON'T be fighting like a military.

Toe to toe with the BEAST is instant exibition of insanity. Mucho Stupido.

(Actually... the war against the American Citizen began with the Fourteenth Amendment BTW) now... most people are citizens. (BIG HUGE Difference) ... but that's a rabbit trail...

Let's boil it down... distil the message to get to my point...

Most of us come into the "militia movement" and the FIRST place we start putting our FRNs is... gear.

I won't disparage anyone who has put alot of FRNs into gear by dissing them with an implication that they are "TactiCool" but essentially useless...

If you've put alot of FRNs into gear... ok... you might need gear and it's good that you have it...

Just remember... it's not edible. Try this... (as an "alternate FTX"...) if you're not going to the FTX that's coming up...

Try this at home...

When you get up... don all your gear... wear it ALL day and do NOT have ANYTHING to eat or and ONLY drink what is in your kit with NO RESUPPLY.
All Day
and ALL night
and ALL the next day... 36 hours... NO food and only the water in your kit.

(Dang my combat kit is friggin kool but schyte I'm HUNGRY!... wish it were edible... and not so freakin HEAVY.. crap... I wish i would have gotten into better shape.. my back hurts.)

If America goes Argentina style... will you be walking around your neiborhood with your ebay interceptor TL IIIa plate carrier, HSGI drop leg, PRI gas piston AR, and multi-cam bdu's?

call me before you do that... I want to get in on the split-up of your gear Mr. Bullet/LEO Magnet...

You are going to need solar powered battery chargers, food, water, gurrilla economy trading wares, capitol, and skills... and food and water..

and food and water....
(Multi-cam BDUs and SAPI plates are NOT edible)

Odds are... "the war" will look ALOT like Chechnya or Iraq. Insurgency against a WELL FUNDED MultiNational "peace keeping" "civil-unrest quelling" military occupation force.

Mr Greyman will be the MilitiaMan who is still alive and not in a box-car bound for the Arizona desert...

You may VERY VERY well NEVER wear your LII combat rig...

Here's the punchline.

I KNOW it's huge... this undertaking of trying to be an upright, honorable, patriotic American ...

It IS too much.

It will ALWAYS be "too much".

All God holds you to is this...

Do what you can...

Start small... start TODAY.

I MUST confess... it has been a LONG time since I posted that I needed to get on a PT schedule...

I put it off... I put it off... I put it off...

Christian view: Sloth is SIN. I was in sin.

I have corrected that error.

I am now (have been for 2 weeks) on a DAILY, aggressive, schedule of protein intake, 5 miles on a cross trainer at an "aggressive" heart rate, free weights...

It helps that my schedule is co-existant with my wife's work-out schedule. We help eachother get to the gym.

Time is short brother.

You are going to NEED a "berky" style water filter.

You are going to NEED to be able to get in touch with other 32ndff guys.

If you can't see that... then fair thee well lost one... trouble us no longer. Go in peace, but please go.

If you see the writing on the wall.

I will see YOU at the FTX if you are at all able to be there... or... I will see YOU organizing an FTX and group building activities in your AO.

Nobody around you is interested in the 32ndff? Go win friends and influence people.

Print out FerFal\'s Blog and hand it to your trusted friends, family, and trusted neibors... form a local "Preparedness" education smallgroup...

start small... start TODAY...

now... go do a few push-ups! wink

Take the red pill
Technician Class Ham Mobile Radio Owner Operator.
Attendance at Meetings - /////////////
Re: Change IS coming - Yes we can... #99780
01/12/2009 10:14 AM
01/12/2009 10:14 AM
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
Gold will not always get you guns but guns will always get you gold.

Moral of the story ? If you can not defend yourself then all the preparations and full store houses are in vain.

Mindset is job one, I agree on that, but the lone wolf and gray man is a dead letter without help.

By definition no one knows anything about a gray man they are strangers, but it is possible to develope the Shibboleth even for a gray man with time.

No man is an island, for a man to say he does not need anyone but himself is to put faith in the flesh alone and all flesh fails.

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Change IS coming - Yes we can... #99781
01/12/2009 10:47 AM
01/12/2009 10:47 AM
Saint Paul, Minn.
A
Antibabylon Offline OP
Antibabylon  Offline OP
A
Saint Paul, Minn.
I agree with you all the way...
my post was not against the martial side of preps... just against the imbalanced (and immature) application of prepping martially, without also prepping in other ways.

in "the war" we will be greymen together... known to eachother, but grey to the public at large.

Take the red pill
Technician Class Ham Mobile Radio Owner Operator.
Attendance at Meetings - /////////////
Re: Change IS coming - Yes we can... #99782
01/12/2009 01:06 PM
01/12/2009 01:06 PM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
Gold will not always get you guns but guns will always get you gold.

Moral of the story ? If you can not defend yourself then all the preparations and full store houses are in vain.
I remember before Y2K talking to people and them talking about all the stuff they had "stockpiled." I would always ask them how much ammo they had and would get a blank look about 1/2 the time.

I would tell them that they needed to be prepared to defend what they had. They would then mumble something like "I never thought about that."

Sheep...

Re: Change IS coming - Yes we can... #99783
01/12/2009 05:19 PM
01/12/2009 05:19 PM
Your Hole
0Dok_Jeep0 Offline
0Dok_Jeep0  Offline
Your Hole
Water. Food. Ammo. Then a way to carry it.

Suggested reading:
"The Road"
by - Cormac McCarthy

I'm-a crackalackya till yo bones be breakin beeyotch! GET YO MONKEY BUTT UNDA MA GUN!
Re: Change IS coming - Yes we can... #99784
01/13/2009 07:54 PM
01/13/2009 07:54 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
You can download 94 pages about a third of the book "The Road" by - Cormac McCarthy
Here:
http://voodooverse.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/cormac-mccarthy-the-road.pdf

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.