12/17/2009 01:38 PM
12/17/2009 01:38 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline OP
SBL  Offline OP
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Mark Koernke said this on the Intelligence Report and I think its a great idea. This year, make all the gifts you give be survival, patriot, or militia oriented. If possible, buy only American-made products.

You can even sneak survivalist oriented gifts under a sheeple's nose. Here's one idea, give the a mason jar full of honey with the honey comb in the jar. With this gift, the receiver will be very pleased because its nice and honey is yummy, but you've also bought a product made in America, you've provided them with a food product that lasts almost forever, wax to make candles, and a reusable jar for canning food.

I'm sure you guys can think of some other items that will also do for your patriot Christmas.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Patriot Chrismas #100314
12/19/2009 09:54 AM
12/19/2009 09:54 AM
Eastern Nebraska
T
tuts40 Offline
tuts40  Offline
T
Eastern Nebraska
You forgot the "cross" in Christmas.

If the NRA doesn't compromise then Michael Moore doesn't lie.
Re: Patriot Chrismas #100315
12/19/2009 04:46 PM
12/19/2009 04:46 PM
Montana
B
Bona_na_Croin Offline
Bona_na_Croin  Offline
B
Montana
I started on this earlier this year. Enough with the same old garbage. This year's gifts include:

Cans of heirloom seeds
solar rechargeable flashlights
light sticks (nifty stocking stuffers)
Mountain House Meals
Various hiking/camping items
Tactical Gear

Last year it was ammo cans and ammo. My dad took his "gift" and shook it, really hard, thinking it was a tool box w/ tools. I told him quite calmly "Please, don't do that" He was slamming .38's around in the box. laugh My brother spent all morning unwrapping each individual box of .22LR laugh

We had Christmas early for my sister and her husband. She didn't quite understand the flashlight so I said it's solar powered. It never needs batteries, just use it outside when the sun is shining laugh She was like "oh, that's cool," Until she realized I was pulling her leg

Bona na Croin- Neither Collar nor Crown

"Free where I live or die where I stand"
Re: Patriot Chrismas #100316
12/19/2009 05:10 PM
12/19/2009 05:10 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
LOL man, love those stories! Does your father shoot at all?

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.