01/09/2010 04:09 PM
01/09/2010 04:09 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline OP
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline OP
P
DEACTIVATED
Now, I know that the title sounds a little soft, but my purpose is that everyone knows about a ninja. They move silently and stealthily, poping out at the right moment.
My question here is that, does anyone know about "ninja" techniques, silence while moveing, and stealth, the works? Clothing to blend in, human eye patterns, stuff like that?

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: Ninjas! #100321
01/09/2010 07:01 PM
01/09/2010 07:01 PM
Montana
B
Bona_na_Croin Offline
Bona_na_Croin  Offline
B
Montana
My brother holds several belts in Asian martial arts and studies these types of things religously. I'll ask him some about the things you ask.

However in the meantime I suggest reading up books by Stephen K Hayes like "The mystic art of the ninjas"

Bona na Croin- Neither Collar nor Crown

"Free where I live or die where I stand"
Re: Ninjas! #100322
01/10/2010 02:13 AM
01/10/2010 02:13 AM
Twilight Zone
T
Total Resistance Offline
Total Resistance  Offline
T
Twilight Zone
Sorry, can't help you. I'm more of a pirate myself.

When was the last time you saw a Ninja with wenches?

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon
Re: Ninjas! #100323
01/10/2010 05:15 AM
01/10/2010 05:15 AM
West Virginia
A
Asher Offline
Asher  Offline
A
West Virginia
ParaSKS,

Ok so what do really want to know? The stealth stuff is pretty simple & there is no magic to human eye patterns the human eye sees movement first (so no sudden movements), silluette second so break up the human silluette (i.e. low crawl a lot or use plants to make you look like a bush) & color last so dress in cloths to match the environment. Tan for deserts, olive drab in woods & show in winter.

Silent movement is also simple; walk on your toes & use you lead foot to feel for debris in areas with low visibility, wear thin light shoes (deck shoes or skater shoes), try to move acording to terrain low crawl through open terrain, side step along walls & hall ways, rush from cover to cover & don't move if you think you've been spotted.

Also bear in mind that of a day you'll be in disguise & at night you'll be in disguise the whole ninja-suit thing as only employed by guerrilla or commando type operations traditionally ninja were spies, assassins, sabateurs, scouts & for lack of a better word commandos that required a special suit rarely.

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.