Print Thread
Government Is Simulating the Collapse #101494
06/26/2013 04:18 AM
06/26/2013 04:18 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Mark Levin: Government Is Simulating the Collapse of Our Financial System, the Collapse of Our Society and the Potential for Widespread Violence

Along with Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, leading conservative radio host Mark Levin reaches tens of millions of listeners weekly, and what he talked about recently on his nationally syndicated show has sent shivers down the spines of many of them.

A few years ago this was fringe theory, restricted only to the sphere of alternative (conspiracy) news.

Warnings of a massive economic collapse, government stockpiling of weaponry, and the idea that Americans could be broadly classified as terrorists and then detained indefinitely or killed often fell upon deaf ears.

Today, as more information ‘leaks’ into the mainstream, it is no longer just conspiracy theory. We now have some of the most influential journalists and commentators in the country alerting Americans to the possibility that everything the government has been preparing for the last several years may soon be realized.

I’m going to tell you what I think is going on.

I don’t think domestic insurrection. Law enforcement and national security agencies, they play out multiple scenarios. They simulate multiple scenarios.

I’ll tell you what I think they’re simulating.

The collapse of our financial system, the collapse of our society and the potential for widespread violence, looting, killing in the streets, because that’s what happens when an economy collapses.

I’m not talking about a recession. I’m talking about a collapse, when people are desperate, when they can’t get food or clothing, when they have no way of going from place to place, when they can’t protect themselves.

There aren’t enough police officers on the face of the earth to adequately handle a situation like that.

I suspect, that just in case our fiscal situation collapses, our monetary situation collapses, and following it the civil society collapses – that is the rule of law – that they want to be prepared.

There is no other explanation for this.

Sourced via Red Flag News

See the Mark Levin video clip HERE.

The Pentagon and military have been war-gaming large-scale economic collapse and civil unrest for nearly four years. Those within our government who understand the ramifications a massive breakdown in our systems of commerce, transportation and justice are preparing by stockpiling weapons and ammo, tens of millions of food rations, and even emergency shelters. They are spending hundreds of billions of dollars on continuity of government programs and exercises, preparing for what they know is coming.

Now why would the government be doing this if there wasn’t a reasonable chance that such events could come to pass?

We’ve urged our readers to prepare a well thought out contingency plan for the very scenarios our government is spending your hard earned tax dollars on.

Have, at a minimum, two weeks worth of emergency food and water in the event of a breakdown in the just-in-time delivery systems that keep our grocery store shelves stocked. (Two weeks is a bare minimum, plan on 90 days)
Plan on having to defend yourself, your home, and your food stockpiles, because if law and order breaks down, you’re on your own.
Learn critical skills that may be the difference between life and death including basic medical skills, survival skills and self defense strategies
Have physical precious metals on hand as a mechanism of exchange should the monetary system fall apart.
Look for a home or retreat in strategic locations that will help insulate you from widespread chaos in high population areas.
The government may be stockpiling and preparing, but understand that none of these emergency supplies are reserved for you and your family. Only essential personnel involved directly with government operations will have access to these critical survival supplies.

So you’d better have your own reserves. For those who fail to prepare, it will be horrific. - Mac Slavo, SHTFPlan.com

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Government Is Simulating the Collapse #101495
06/27/2013 04:48 AM
06/27/2013 04:48 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
One other thought is to go to the bank and remove every thing from your security box. Then keep your account only with enough cash to pay the fees and start paying your bills in cash so you get a receipt.
The first step will be to close the banks so the EBT cards stop working. The debit cards will also not work.
Get yourself about three 5 gallon cans of gasoline and rotate them so they stay fresh. When the bank closes the gas stations will close and the gas will go away. What is not sent back will be claimed by the Municipality for emergencies.
If you have a generator rig a way for it to operate in the house and not kill you. If you put it outside the neighbors will steal it of under Obama's EO take it for Community use when the Electric company runs out of money.
Start thinking now so you won't have to struggle then.

Re: Government Is Simulating the Collapse #101496
06/27/2013 06:39 AM
06/27/2013 06:39 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
It would make sense that contingency planning groups go over the scenarios and how they would work vs what they are in a position to actually accomplish. We do it, they do it, to some degree all interested parties ought to be putting study groups on the subject.

I have every intention of contributing the use of a lot of my tools equipment and services for community use, MY community. It just makes sense that way. I can't protect myself or my tuff 24/7, but by pitching in, my neighbors, people on the street, they can.

For example, my mobile workshop trailer is already a community resource and part of my local positive karma situation, but in the event of a disaster, I have every intention of making it's electrical system a community hub for people to charge cell phones and run at least some communication equipment. I positioned it on the edge of the local dog walking park anyway but just inside the private property zone, and close enough to where we would be setting up a neighborhood access checkpoint that our foot patrols could stop by at the beginning and end of shift to swap out things like radios, batteries, flashlights, and grab a hot cup of coffee for the start of shift, of a nip of alcohol to soothe themselves at the end of a shift and go home to get some sleep.

In the event of looting or hostile government action, it's not me vs the mob, but my mob vs the other mob, which betters the odds in our favor. Note, ALL courses of action and inaction in ths are risky and will likely have some compromises, and while some things I can compromise on others I will not.

It is not just about having guns around, but people who see the common sense of being your allies and putting those guns to use in your favor if it really comes down to it. People who know that THEY are better off with you alive than dead.

Now there are serious limits to community organizing, like it would have to be a seriously trusted previously organized community with everyone involved clearly vetted before someone takes it upon themselves to just start issuing weapons, but then remember, SHTF, the rules change. The felon down the street might well be a hell of a lot more trustworthy in the situation than some stray emergency aid workers and FEMA personnel who were attracted to the disaster like flies to shit. If they rob and kill you, they just go home to Mom, Pop and Apple pie, nobody the wiser about what they "had to do for the public good", while that felon down the street has his neighborhood rep to be concerned with not to mention the hassle of having to move or explain to close friends and family who may have a better idea of how truthful he was in telling his side of the story on how something went down.

That said, people also have to be capable of coordinating efforts and not bringing too many outside loyalties into a situation - that being exactly what was going on in the Zimmerman case down in Florida right now. Zimmerman being frustrated over apparent police protection of criminals, profiled Martin and initiated hostile contact when specifically told not to. He had reason to distrust the motives of the police dispatcher who told him not to make contact, and his own lack of prudent care in initiating contact is what he is getting blamed for when shooting Martin after Martin attacked him.

That goes to the necessity of needing to quickly judge the character of those you are stuck with and pushing those situations into appropriate roles. Aggression is good in firefighters and combat troops, not so good in community oriented policing. Then there are issues on how you get judged, and my life experience has been that those traditional roles of "right wing vs left wing" thinking often don't readily apply to how people will actually judge and behave. This is especially the case when generally liberal people suddenly become victims of extreme violence. That is part of why the script writers for the Charles Bronson character in the Death Wish movie series start him out as a "liberal" in order to illustrate the point.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Government Is Simulating the Collapse #101497
06/27/2013 10:55 AM
06/27/2013 10:55 AM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
Originally posted by Breacher:

That said, people also have to be capable of coordinating efforts and not bringing too many outside loyalties into a situation - that being exactly what was going on in the Zimmerman case down in Florida right now. Zimmerman being frustrated over apparent police protection of criminals, profiled Martin and initiated hostile contact when specifically told not to. He had reason to distrust the motives of the police dispatcher who told him not to make contact, and his own lack of prudent care in initiating contact is what he is getting blamed for when shooting Martin after Martin attacked him.
I try not to decide criminal cases before the trial. I am also not so sure that he didn't stop following Martin when the police told him to stop. Listening to the police dispatch audio when this case first occurred, you could hear his breathing and the background wind noise change when he said "OK." Then he muttered to himself that he lost Martin. Then again, there was significant editing and misinformation by most MSM reports.

If Martin doubled back and confronted Zimmerman as he walked back to his car as Zimmerman indicated, it only teaches us to be more aware of our surroundings even when we feel secure in our activities.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...
Re: Government Is Simulating the Collapse #101498
06/27/2013 11:12 AM
06/27/2013 11:12 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I don't hold Martin blameless in the situation at all, but this is definitely a case of dysfunctionality in that neighborhood's security plan.

There should have been someone responding to Zimmerman's call for some level of backup. It is not a matter of cowardice, but knowing that if are making contact legitimately, you want witnesses. I don't blame any single player in that, I blame all of them, from the shooter to the parents of the truant teenager to the community that decided not to give a crap until the bullets were flying.

The case has been covered in just about every single issue of "The Final Call", the national Black Muslim publication, but they seem to always ignore and marginalize every single one of the retaliatory attacks that has taken place since that incident and most of those were very deliberate attacks with often very deliberate messages of terror at the street level.

Re: Government Is Simulating the Collapse #101499
06/29/2013 08:49 AM
06/29/2013 08:49 AM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
I don't see any positive outcome from the Zimmerman case. I don't have to read "The Final Call" to recognize the bias in the publication and the push by "someone" to ignite a race war.

It seems "The People" are being set up...

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...
Re: Government Is Simulating the Collapse #101500
06/29/2013 08:29 PM
06/29/2013 08:29 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
On another point, Alex Jones might be on to something with the whole "zombie" thing. Something about it always bugged me, but I now this "world war z" thing has been packaged in a slick manner.

Just today I was thumbing through the paperback at the grocery store that goes with the World War Z movie. Not so oddly enough, the excerpts that I just randomly turned to while looking through the book are exactly what Alex Jones is getting at in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=g6PVJvx9q_w&NR=1

My advice at this stage, get a hold of some antibiotics as part of your preps. I got to thinking about it, and part of this would be how do they mark the people who are refusing to participate in the "Beast system"? Spread some sort of degenerative disease that sufficiently alters people's behavior and appearance if they are not getting an effective level of antibiotic cocktail from the approved government sources, and then dehumanizing the sick and destitute as "zombies" who are worthy to be killed off.

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.