Print Thread
How they wil confiscate your guns... #150490
02/04/2010 02:34 AM
02/04/2010 02:34 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Guarding The Road In: A Move To Confiscate Guns, How It Will Be Done, And The Event To Make It Happen

by Robert Jones

Guarding The Road In
The things to come in this country will be made in a move never seen before and probably never touched the minds of many--even the ones who are awake more than likely have or have not suspected what I will attempt to point out and explain. I read everything, listen to everybody, take that information, then I throw it in a pot and boil up my own conclusions and speculations [with much input from all of my research]. The coming purge against gun owners in the country and how it will be pulled off (or attempted) will most likely be the exact opposite of what many or most of you are currently thinking, expecting, or predicting will happen/take place [keep in mind that the scuzz-buzzards can only steer events and not control the outcomes even when they think they can].

How It Will Be Done
Pondering much of the new information by Lindsey Williams [also here], I was thinking of how he claims his elite contact has said the way that food shortages will take place is the complete opposite of how everybody thinks it will take place because in the coming devaluation-into-inflation of (no less than 30) 30 to 50% devaluation; the food will be on the shelves but people will starve because the prices will be so inflated they will not be able to buy it.

Stopping right there, the light came on. This is more than likely the way the elite plan of getting the guns and ammunition from the American people (the attempt to[remember they can't control the outcome]) without having to physically come after guns/gun owners and effectively keeping you from getting/obtaining guns and ammunition, re-manufacturing supplies, and the like. The prices of guns and ammunition will inflate with the devaluation of the dollar which will take peoples ability to buy or obtain them away which in turn the shipping/importation [7.62x39mm] will also diminish either causing it to stay on the shelf/not be able to reach the shelf.

Once this is effected, the opportunity for the government/NWO to pull them off the shelves has an open door to ramifications that will proceed with the coming NaZi-Pelosi micro-chip-finance-control-gun registration/confiscation-vaccination- Bill [the bill that has nothing to do with health care whatsoever] and or further International treaties from the U.N., INTERPOL, etc..........

The Event To Make It Happen
This will include the devaluation of 30-50% to effect the beginning of non-physical gun control/confiscation into a physical confiscation conflict [coming thereafter with the next example] when..................

The scenario that I see forthcoming that will spark the martial law powder keg bringing gun confiscation, Foreign Troops-UN-INTERPOL soldiers in to quell unrest/assist in suppressing dissenters/gun owners, breakdown of civil order, civil war, and chaos will be the ORCHESTRATED AND PLANNED [by the elite] assassination of Barack Obama in order to declare a national emergency, impose martial law, effect all executive orders or the like, and to create the chaos needed to effect their order by dividing people in the United States with the guise that the many people will welcome this event that absolutely despise this individual [these are the people who vote Republican that are not wake and do not know about the NWO] because the things being done through this administration will lose all credibility [as the president is seen in their eyes] and the use for him by the NWO is no longer of any worth which will effect the reasons, excuses, and triggers by this event that will be the final pretext against firearms and ammunition. This type of event will also be a trigger for civil unrest/civil war by pitting the American people against each other over the event.

In the planned transition of the United States into the New World Order, much is illusion, nothing is certain, and anything is possible. It is best to be prepared for the worst as our best solution. This is just a thought of mine and it is my opinion expressed in this blog.

I am not a prophet or cannot predict the future, but I am convinced the road ahead is The Fight of Your Life---Get Ready, It's Coming.

Robert Jones
http://www.bluebattleflag.com/

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150491
02/04/2010 08:44 AM
02/04/2010 08:44 AM
Michigan
B
Brewer Offline
Brewer  Offline
B
Michigan
Ok, but if inflation causes guns and ammunition to be unafforable, then so too is food and fuel. The last two mentioned items would create an immediate reaction. It is already getting to that point. People are not going to sit quietly and starve. It's getting nuts out there and it's only affecting 17% or so of Americans. You wipe out the middle class' ability to feed themselves??? Boom, instant revolution. I think the writer has given the human ability to endure suffering way too much credit.

We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!
Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150492
02/04/2010 09:42 AM
02/04/2010 09:42 AM
MT
C
C. M. Wolf Offline
C. M. Wolf  Offline
C
MT
Maybe Brewer, but how long do you think people will wait before actually rioting for the promise of Government/UN Food Trucks that are soon to be rolling into every nieghborhood shortly after some such situation begins to rear it's head?

I think all too many Americans have been programed to sit back and wait for any such "Pre-broken Promise" to be fulfilled... all too many sit back now and merely wait for the chance to point the accusing finger when they know full well the promise will NEVER be fulfilled!

Hummm...

Michael

"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!
Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150493
02/04/2010 02:25 PM
02/04/2010 02:25 PM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Maybe guns for food program?

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150494
02/04/2010 02:55 PM
02/04/2010 02:55 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Originally posted by Greywolf:
Maybe guns for food program?
That is already happening. saw it on one of the news feeds a while back. They were offering gift certificates at a shopping center in exchange for weapons. Idiots were standing in line to turn them in and get their "fair share" of free goodies.

You can bet that if the economy goes Wiemar there will be many unprepared people who will turn in their weapons for a bread crumb. While some will use their weapons to resist. These resisters will be classified as terrorists and a threat to national security. The hungry dumb masses I just mentioned will be more than happy to turn their neighbors in to the gestapo for additional food rations.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150495
03/05/2010 10:20 AM
03/05/2010 10:20 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Couldn'T get our guns so they are making it impossible to afford to sell ammo, The only store left in my town to sell ammo and hunting and fishing licences will no longer offer them, Due to the new requirments(Cost)An 11 day class and $7,000.00. I think this will shut down 3 quarters or more of the sales in the next closest city to.WAR anyone? SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150496
03/05/2010 10:36 AM
03/05/2010 10:36 AM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
Look, the NWO will most likely fail. Obama probably will be assassanated through a planned event. They will try to take our guns and orchestrate a food shortage.

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150497
03/05/2010 10:47 AM
03/05/2010 10:47 AM
Manitoba
R
Red River Ranger Offline
Red River Ranger  Offline
R
Manitoba
It will be called . . .

"Cash for Kalashnikovs"

(rolling on the floor laughing)

sorry. It had to be said laugh

Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150498
03/05/2010 06:42 PM
03/05/2010 06:42 PM
Tyler county,Texas
B
backwoodzwarrior Offline
backwoodzwarrior  Offline
B
Tyler county,Texas
No No No It will be called Constitutional Reform

Bring on the Horsemen of the Apocalypse,I shall eat their horses,and they will have to spread death slowly, in stolen go-carts.
Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150499
03/05/2010 07:00 PM
03/05/2010 07:00 PM
OR
sinistral Offline
NCO Contributor
sinistral  Offline
NCO Contributor
OR
Here's my gun confiscation theory. It's already illegal to purchase a firearm if you've ever been declared a mental defective. Also in recent years, the definitions of various mental disorders have expanded like crazy. If the psychiatrists had their way, the entire population would be on zoloft. So all it will take is someone with depression to shoot another person, and that will be that. They'll create legislation that folds depression, bipolar disorder, bogus definitions of autism, ptsd, etc., into the legal definition of mental defective for the purposes of purchasing a firearm. That will eliminate a good 95% of the population from eligibility, and the other 5% will be easy to handle.

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace”
-Thomas Paine
Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150500
03/07/2010 01:10 PM
03/07/2010 01:10 PM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Well with all the talk of gun confiscation/lose of more rights.
I hope everybody is putting up caches of food/gear/medical, in and around your AO.
If you think something could happen, backed by facts, it will.
Allways be prepared.
Number one killer of individual's after a emergency is precrastination, I'll do it later.

Mak
Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150501
03/07/2010 03:30 PM
03/07/2010 03:30 PM
West Virginia
A
Asher Offline
Asher  Offline
A
West Virginia
Yeah, I can see the news now; people robbing a grocery store for groceries... Everyone will have their hands full, so then this begs an interesting question; do we need to consider using our organizational structure to meet community supply issues?

Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150502
03/07/2010 04:42 PM
03/07/2010 04:42 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Originally posted by Asher:
Everyone will have their hands full, so then this begs an interesting question; do we need to consider using our organizational structure to meet community supply issues?
It doesn't hurt to come up with a few models, then choose the most appropriate for the situation you find yourself in. This sounds like the makings of another post (I don't want to hijack this thread, as it is about gun confiscation). I'm interested in the ideas you guys come up with. Keep in mind, there are going to be at least three different agendas that you'll have to deal with; the agenda of the local government, the agenda of the store owner/manager, and the agenda of the people trying to make off with as many goodies as possible.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: How they wil confiscate your guns... #150503
03/07/2010 04:46 PM
03/07/2010 04:46 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
Would an organized raid be justified under the circumstances?

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.