Louisiana
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151045
03/25/2010 02:16 PM
03/25/2010 02:16 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I hear they've bought a few military drones recently.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151046
03/25/2010 02:35 PM
03/25/2010 02:35 PM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Armed or just for surveillence CSC

Is this the only source Cajun?

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151047
03/25/2010 03:19 PM
03/25/2010 03:19 PM
Fort Worth, TX
M
Macjet Offline
Macjet  Offline
M
Fort Worth, TX
While this may be true, I give zero credibility to Alex Jones and his insane ramblings.

Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151048
03/25/2010 03:29 PM
03/25/2010 03:29 PM
Tyler county,Texas
B
backwoodzwarrior Offline
backwoodzwarrior  Offline
B
Tyler county,Texas
Anybody here from Houston? Maybe they could tell us something.

Bring on the Horsemen of the Apocalypse,I shall eat their horses,and they will have to spread death slowly, in stolen go-carts.
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151049
03/25/2010 08:31 PM
03/25/2010 08:31 PM
Eastern MN
A
ancientskills Offline
ancientskills  Offline
A
Eastern MN
Well, there is something I took for granted. If I need to get out of the city... perhaps they are searching for people who fit their description, or are transporting arms. I will plan accordingly.

John 1:1 Ev apxn nv O loyos, kai O loyos nv TTpos tov 0eov, kai 0eos nv O loyos.
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151050
03/25/2010 11:33 PM
03/25/2010 11:33 PM
Pennsylvania
P
plgwarrior Offline
plgwarrior  Offline
P
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by Macjet:
While this may be true, I give zero credibility to Alex Jones and his insane ramblings.
^That

Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151051
03/26/2010 07:24 AM
03/26/2010 07:24 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
If you know where an armed checkpoint is in a city it's your duty to inform those who want to know where such are at. One advantage of a city is the number of options you have at alternate routes. You don't always have to travel the main routes. Of course the cops will know this and post officers at the obvious side streets, so you have to go a bit further afield than that and burn some gas to get to that point B.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151052
03/26/2010 11:51 AM
03/26/2010 11:51 AM
FEMA Region V
S
Straycat Offline
Straycat  Offline
S
FEMA Region V
Sorry, but I don't understand. If the story IS true, why no credibility to Alex Jones? After all, it is an infowars story.

Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151053
03/26/2010 12:01 PM
03/26/2010 12:01 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Many people are put off by Alex "in your face attitude". Much of his news sources come from the mainstream media. As an independent journalist he give his analysis of events not the lamesteams canned version. He is right more often than he's wrong.

At least he is doing something besides standing idly by and complaining while the country goes to hell.

Those who think they can do a better job...should be doing it.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151054
03/26/2010 12:27 PM
03/26/2010 12:27 PM
FEMA Region V
S
Straycat Offline
Straycat  Offline
S
FEMA Region V
I agree CSC.

Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151055
03/26/2010 01:15 PM
03/26/2010 01:15 PM
NW Central Ohio
W
Wyrm Offline
Wyrm  Offline
W
NW Central Ohio
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Many people are put off by Alex "in your face attitude". Much of his news sources come from the mainstream media. As an independent journalist he give his analysis of events not the lamesteams canned version. He is right more often than he's wrong.

At least he is doing something besides standing idly by and complaining while the country goes to hell.

Those who think they can do a better job...should be doing it.
Disagree. In my case, anyway. Can't speak for anyone else.

I am put off by Jones' never-ending conspiracymongering. There is more than enough bad shit happening right out in the open, I don't need someone to sit there and tell me how it's all the fault of Bugerbuilders, Carneys, reptoids, martians, what-have-you, and how fluroide in the water and chemtrails in the sky are going to kill us all after turning us into mindless zombies that will bow to the will of the 'elites'. He sensationalizes every.thing. and turns it all into some grand conspiracy. Things are so screwed up because we've let evil people get into positions of power, then stay there. Not because a humanoid reptile is making deals in back rooms, or because of some faceless group of people with a last name that's straight out of the Industrial Revolution.

And worst of all....though apparently he's not doing it so much anymore, since I accidentally followed a link to prison planet (I should always see where a link goes BEFORE I click the damn thing)....

Worst of all, he has a story on infowars.com, then a link to the story's source....which just happens to be prisonplanet.com. Excuse me? That's like me writing the same thing with both my left hand and my right hand, showing you the paper that I wrote with the left, and using the paper I wrote with the right to 'prove' that it's true. It's true I tells ya! See, here's another source!

Uhm...no.

Though now it looks like he's back to linking to articles in the lamestream press. Which is an improvement.

Not to say that the lamestream press has any credibility with me. But if you're going to try to prove your position on something, you can't use another argument that you wrote to prove that you're right. And that is essentially what he does. Or at least, DID. Don't know if he still does.

Insert something witty here
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151056
03/26/2010 01:42 PM
03/26/2010 01:42 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Many of the conspiracy theories Jones talks about are nothing new, nor is he the first to expose them.

As early as the 1930's people were exposing all those groups no one wants to hear about. Presidents such as Eisenhower and Reagan warned us many years ago. Now even the mainstream media and government officials publicly talk about things that were once labeled conspiracy theories or Alex Jones fantasy.

Some of us have been investigating these theories on our own for 40 years...long before Jones was around. "Conspiracy theories" I was told, as a young man, that would never, ever happen in America have already come to pass.

While some theories can be proven false; many are documentable fact. You just have to do a lot of research and sift through a ton of crap to find the truth.

Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151057
03/26/2010 01:54 PM
03/26/2010 01:54 PM
Fort Worth, TX
M
Macjet Offline
Macjet  Offline
M
Fort Worth, TX
Originally posted by Straycat:
[b] While this may be true, I give zero credibility to Alex Jones and his insane ramblings.
Sorry, but I don't understand. If the story IS true, why no credibility to Alex Jones? After all, it is an infowars story. [/b]
Why? Because according to Alex Jones I am one of "them". I am a MIB. I am part of the New World Order ushering in mind control. Alex goes on and on with all of the other nut jobs about "chemtrails". Well, I'm the one up there leaving those "chemtrails".

As an Airline Transport Pilot and a former military aircraft mechanic I can assure you that there are no extra tanks, auxiliary lines, or anything secret on my aircraft. If, and that's a big IF, the government is spraying something from the skies it is pre-blended in the fuel. Anyone can go to their local airport and buy a gallon of Jet-A for independent testing. Alex has yet to test any fuel.

Contrails are the result of freezing water vapor at altitude (it is always freezing above FL290). Incomplete combustion produces CO and H2O. The length, width, depth, and duration of contrails is dependent upon the engine (turbojet or turbofan-high, med, or low bypass), the temp at altitude, the humidity at altitude, the winds aloft, etc. There is nothing sinister about contrails.

Then there is the issue of the railroad cars designed to transport people to death or internment camps. What are these railroad cars that they are always photographing? They are double and triple deck auto racks. Something that you can find at any auto manufacturing facility and transload facility. With the decline in auto manufacturing you can also find them by the thousands parked on little used branch lines across the country. Hell, you can even go to your local hobby store and buy a scale model of one in N, HO, or O scale.

Alex may actually be right on a few things. But when you spew stupid crap like this on the airwaves I don't care if you tell me the sun rises in the east. I'm not going to believe you.

Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151058
03/26/2010 02:06 PM
03/26/2010 02:06 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Alex may actually be right on a few things. But when you spew stupid crap like this on the airwaves I don't care if you tell me the sun rises in the east. I'm not going to believe you.
I can say them same for Glen Beck, Hannity, O'Really and a host of others.

This is not a bash Alex Jones thread. Keep the thread on topic.

Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151059
03/26/2010 02:46 PM
03/26/2010 02:46 PM
Orange Co.
B
Bryan Offline
Bryan  Offline
B
Orange Co.
I may or may not like Jones it doesn't matter don't shoot the messenger this goes on long the lines of an alert I just received we will see more nad more of this

Major B Hunt
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151060
03/26/2010 03:18 PM
03/26/2010 03:18 PM
Slipping the surly bonds of ea...
F
Flight-ER-Doc Offline
Flight-ER-Doc  Offline
F
How many things has Alex Jones published that have been true? Hows many have been total bullshit?

Divide one by the other to determine the signal to noise ratio (S/N). With Jones, it's pretty damned small.

Emergency Medicine - saving the world from themselves, one at a time.

"Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

I make the ADL soil themselves. And that makes me very happy smile
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151061
03/26/2010 06:56 PM
03/26/2010 06:56 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Originally posted by Greywolf:
Armed or just for surveillance CSC
The surveillance drones were reported in the local media as part of a HS grant.

Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151062
03/27/2010 07:13 AM
03/27/2010 07:13 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Checkpoint training would be normal for a lot of situations, but not for regular permanent installation. I would expect any reasonably capable militia group to know how to set up and man a checkpoint too.

I have to agree on the railroad car issue. I have seen several modes of government prisoner transport and to the best of my knowledge, they never use trains. The security problem is the predictability of travel.

The federal system has lots of prisoners who somewhat fit the profile of the "Alex Montel" character from the movie SWAT. That's the guy who says "I'll pay twenty million dollars to whoever gets me the hell out of here!"

Imagine a train car full of guys like that, and some mercenary group, regardless of ideology, quickly figuring out the train schedules. Compare that to the feds current practice of using secure airfields for transporting people like that, and you can figure out that if anyone has any real motivation to rescue prisoner/detainees, trains are just asking to be hijacked.

Compare that to WW2, Wealthy Jews regularly paid bounties to get smuggled out of Europe or to neutral countries like Switzerland and Sweden. Now you did not have swiss Mercs rescuing Jews from the boxcars heading to the concentration camps, but if you look at the money and technology of the day, it would have been extremely difficult. Now compare that to today.

Even civilian groups have access to satellite intel. Even if Google Earth gets turned off, a few people out there have downloaded and saved the few gigs of photo from the most recent updates, in fact it is built into any number of higher end GPS navigation devices now. We have widespread civilian aircraft ownership which means a well funded and trained strike team can get ahead of a train or large convoy once it is spotted on the ground or intel shows they are heading out. In 1939 to 1944, nobody could muster the resources to stop a train in wartime Germany unless it was bombed from the air and then you had the situation of the local population not being particularly motivated to rescue anyone from the train, and the fact that the Nazis had spent close to ten years previously diminishing the accumulations of Jewish wealth so many of the people had a lack of fugitive resources. Europeans and bankers in general have put stopgaps in that over the years, and in European news openly say it is to defy tyrannical governments from attacking accumulated wealth, with the USA being the biggest threat to bank security because US authorities are the only ones who regularly go to foreign network banks with orders to close and seize accounts, although the Brits are picking up the practice pretty quickly.

Then there is other technology involved. Imagine worldwide internet style networks showing videos of the rescue, highly publicizing rewards paid to the rescuers, and finally, the "faces of death" style videos of the execution of surviving guards, train workers and anyone else even remotely involved in the illegal state sponsored hostage taking operation.

Something tells me that a video of some US Marshalls squirming on the pavement still alive from 12G gutshots would have a chilling effect on recruitment into any agency that is just rounding people up and sending them to some sort of concentration camps. Even if such an agency went to foreign recruitment and were recruiting thugs from some backwoods former east bloc republic, I think they might get that message about it not being a really good idea to pull any of that holocaust stuff in this country ever.

I know there are some deep underground neo-nazi types who think that they can take over a major government again and restart the holocaust, maybe even take over the US and nuke Israel, but they need to understand that the Sampson option is no longer limited to short range targets.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151063
03/27/2010 10:13 AM
03/27/2010 10:13 AM
A 105-11FF Somewhere in the C...
C
coydog Offline
coydog  Offline
C
A 105-11FF Somewhere in the C...
Yea I have to say the rail roads would not be the way to move folks as well if it ever came down to camps. Hell with miles of track 2 guys and a torch can shut it down. Imagine what several teams could do in short order.

"State a moral case to a ploughman & a professor. The former will decide it as well, & often better than the latter,
because he has not been led astray by artificial rules."
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151064
03/28/2010 04:08 PM
03/28/2010 04:08 PM
Louisiana
C
Cajunpatriot Offline OP
NCO Contributor
Cajunpatriot  Offline OP
NCO Contributor

C
Louisiana
I have been unable to find other sources. I heard it on the radio show Walton and Johnson broadcast out of Houston but the infowars site is the only place I found it. I do not know if it is BS or true.

CAJUN PATRIOT
Louisiana
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151065
03/29/2010 11:30 AM
03/29/2010 11:30 AM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Drove through Houston yesterday. Nothing going on worth notice.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151066
03/29/2010 02:49 PM
03/29/2010 02:49 PM
F
Flight-ER-Doc Offline
Flight-ER-Doc  Offline
F
And another infowars disinformation campaign....

Emergency Medicine - saving the world from themselves, one at a time.

"Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

I make the ADL soil themselves. And that makes me very happy smile
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151067
03/29/2010 03:30 PM
03/29/2010 03:30 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
Originally posted by Flight-ER-Doc:
Exactly what it is.

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151068
03/29/2010 03:35 PM
03/29/2010 03:35 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
From a Houston resident:
Houston NPR noted that the inbound Southwest Freeway (heading Downtown) had a checkpoint causing a traffic jam during afternoon rush hour exactly a month ago. The traffic reporter mentioned that the police were on the freeway "giving tickets and checking for expired stickers and insurance".
May be related...
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6736935

Teen tragedy prompts new DUI bills
Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Sobriety checkpoints were banned in Texas 15 years ago but they could soon return.

Currently there are two bills pending before Texas lawmakers, which would step up law enforcement against drunk driving. One of those bills is named after Harris County teen Nicole 'Lilly' Lalime, who was killed a few months ago. Today, her accused killer, John Winne, who has a history of driving drunk, will face a judge.

The numbers are alarming. Texas has the highest number of alcohol related traffic deaths in the country. If these bills are fully passed, they will be the toughest pieces of legislation the U.S. has ever seen.

'Lilly's bill' was created after Lalime. She was hit and killed as she stepped off her Cy-Fair school bus back in December. Prosecutors say Winne fled the scene and was intoxicated at the time of the accident. His blood alcohol level was three times the legal limit. He was arrested and charged with intoxicated manslaughter.

Court records show just six months prior to the accident, Winne was sentenced to 180 days in jail for driving while intoxicated with a child in the car.

Lilly's bill, which was unanimously approved by the Senate, would allow police to order blood or breath tests for anyone they suspect of being drunk. If the driver or boater has a previous DWI conviction or if there is a child in the car or boat, it extends the involuntary testing if the suspect is involved in an accident where someone is injured.

Currently, the law only allows such involuntary testing in accidents involving death or serious bodily injury.

The second bill before Texas lawmakers could bring back sobriety checkpoints. The Texas Supreme Court banned those check points 15 years ago because there was no set standard.

Under the tentatively approved plan, police would have to pick spots for a roadblock based on a history of problems in the area and then advertise the location. The stop couldn't involve checks on driver's licenses or proof of insurance, and individuals cannot be detained for more than three minutes.

The bill also goes beyond what other states have done by including a list of guidelines designed to safeguard against harassing certain bar owners, profiling certain drivers or causing unreasonable delays. But there are some big concerns the pending law would disrupt the lives of more innocent drivers than it would nab guilty ones.

Lilly's Law is expected to pass in the House. However, the fate of the sobriety checkpoint bill remains unseen. It has one more procedural vote in the Senate before moving on to the House, where more opposition is expected.

Re: Armed Check Points in Houston? #151069
03/30/2010 05:23 AM
03/30/2010 05:23 AM
UP Michigan
P
pcosmar Offline
pcosmar  Offline
P
UP Michigan
Originally posted by Flight-ER-Doc:
Perhaps,
I remember that same said about the MIAC Report.
Who broke that story?

I remember going to some Cop Forums to check responses to it.
Extremely Disheartening.

Eyes and ears open.

Friend of the Militia (UnArmed/Infringed)
I hope I can help, my country and my countrymen.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.