A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Corporate Media Connects Hutaree Members to U.S. Military

Kurt Nimmo
Prison Planet.com
Sunday, April 11, 2010

Newsweek is reporting that two members of the Hutaree “militia” are ex-members of the U.S. military. “Federal investigators have discovered that two members of the extremist Michigan-based Hutaree militia group charged with plotting to assassinate law-enforcement officers are former U.S. military servicemen, including a Marine Corps corporal who was a Persian Gulf War veteran and decorated expert rifleman,” writes Michael Isikoff.

Michael David Meeks is a former Marine. Kristopher Tyler Sickles, who appeared on the Alex Jones Show last year (calling himself Pale Horse), enlisted in the U.S. Army in August 2007 and was discharged in October of that year after being absent without leave, according to Isikoff.

Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center told Newsweek military veterans may be helping to train extremists in firearms and military tactics, an accusation that underscores government claims. Potok and the SPLC have engaged in a tireless propaganda campaign along with the corporate media to discredit the American patriot movement and connect it to white supremacists.

“Returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are attractive to right-wing extremists,” the now infamous Department of Homeland Security report on “rightwing extremism” leaked last year claimed. The report said the government is “concerned that right-wing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize veterans in order to boost their violent capacities.”

In response to intense criticism of the accusation returning veterans are potential domestic terrorists, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano apologized to the American Legion and other veteran groups. “I know that some veterans groups were offended by the fact that veterans were mentioned in this assessment, so I apologize for that offense. It was certainly not intended,” said Napolitano.

Former presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin noted last April that “if anyone has a legitimate reason to be disgruntled, it is America’s veterans.” Baldwin said veterans were ordered to fight a preemptive and unconstitutional war of aggression in Iraq “not for the safety and security of the American people, but for international bankers” and the United Nations. He also said medical care for veterans is deplorable and they are treated like second class citizens.

Supporters of Baldwin and former presidential candidate Ron Paul were vilified as domestic terrorists in a report issued by the Missouri Information Analysis Center. The report was leaked to Alex Jones in March, 2009, by an anonymous source inside Missouri law enforcement.

The Newsweek article states that Pentagon policy forbids service members from “engaging in ‘active’ participation in extremist groups,” apparently including patriot organizations and groups such as the Oath Keepers that advocate service members and law enforcement follow the Constitution. The DHS report blurs the lines between patriot and racist groups and attempts to portray members as dangerous conspiracy theorists.

On Friday, federal prosecutors attempted to characterize the alleged leader of the Hutaree, David Stone, as a wild-eyed conspiracy theorist. “A transcript of a planned speech by Hutaree militia leader David Stone calling for war on the New World Order was filed this week in federal court in Detroit,” reported United Press International. “In his speech, Stone suggested most U.S. citizens are waiting for something like the Hutaree militia to come forward and take back the federal government.”

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Media Connects Hutaree Members to U.S. Military #151210
04/11/2010 03:58 PM
04/11/2010 03:58 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Former presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin noted last April that “if anyone has a legitimate reason to be disgruntled, it is America’s veterans.” Baldwin said veterans were ordered to fight a preemptive and unconstitutional war of aggression in Iraq “not for the safety and security of the American people, but for international bankers” and the United Nations. He also said medical care for veterans is deplorable and they are treated like second class citizens.
Yep.

I found it interesting when a big deal was made about a TEA Party protester supposedly spitting on a congressman (he didn't). I was spat on twice in the space of about half an hour at an airport--while walking on crutches. These guys can dish it out, but they sure can't take it. smile

I'd sure like to know what critical skills Kristopher Sickles managed to pick up in his two months of service to his country. :rolleyes:

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Media Connects Hutaree Members to U.S. Military #151211
04/11/2010 04:04 PM
04/11/2010 04:04 PM
Twilight Zone
T
Total Resistance Offline
Total Resistance  Offline
T
Twilight Zone
Mark 1 potato peeling mod zero pushups?

Wait, I thought all these militia guys were playing soldier? Now we find out militia guys actually served in the military???

How will I ever be able to trust the media again?

At least it looks like Alex and his crew members have decided to stop screwing Hutaree while they're down. Kind of hard to call them terrorists for a false flag plot targeting cops when his website is covered with "The police state is here" banners.

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon
Re: Media Connects Hutaree Members to U.S. Military #151212
04/11/2010 04:32 PM
04/11/2010 04:32 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
I find it very interesting they put the play on the veterans to lend credence to the homeland security report, and its common knowledge veterans are not just involved in the movement but are and always have been an integral part of patriotic organizations. There play on this(Gov actors) is disgusting and as anti American as anything the soviets or chinese could have ever come up with against the People of the USA. Also they apparently have forgotten that they (the Government) have been and still are sending American troops and veterans to foreign lands to train forces to overthrow governments and install puppets regimes including Assassinations.I believe that the JBT, HLS, FBI, ATF are nothing less than the new NAZI's and SS and that every day this will become more apparent to the People of these United States. I pray Lord JESUS wake up this nation, wake up these people so they do not squander what YOU have given us,and turn there harts back to YOU, Thank you LORD for hearing your people. SEMPER FI and GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS (our definition)and there families

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Media Connects Hutaree Members to U.S. Military #151213
04/11/2010 05:43 PM
04/11/2010 05:43 PM
UP Michigan
P
pcosmar Offline
pcosmar  Offline
P
UP Michigan
This kind of goes along with Chuck's sermon today
He was talking about a War College thesis on Christians and their affect on government policy and military operations.
pdf is here.
http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA485511

His sermon will be in the archives later.
It does seem to fit what we are seeing.

Friend of the Militia (UnArmed/Infringed)
I hope I can help, my country and my countrymen.
Re: Media Connects Hutaree Members to U.S. Military #151214
04/11/2010 06:49 PM
04/11/2010 06:49 PM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
Originally posted by ConSigCor:

What's amazing to me is that even with this, the military is still making and in some cases exceeding their retention goals .

I'm not knocking anyone that chooses to join the military, I just wish the ones that did were making a more informed decision.

Re: Media Connects Hutaree Members to U.S. Military #151215
04/11/2010 07:04 PM
04/11/2010 07:04 PM
OR
sinistral Offline
NCO Contributor
sinistral  Offline
NCO Contributor
OR
Originally posted by McMedic:

I'm not knocking anyone that chooses to join the military, I just wish the ones that did were making a more informed decision.
Although I'm with you on that, (and my sorry ass is still on active duty for a little while yet, as I re-enlisted BEFORE I truly woke up to what was going on in this country) there are advantages to a patriot signing up for an enlistment in the military; getting trained is way more cost effective for an individual when it's the military providing the training. Think about how many rounds of ammo go into learning marksmanship, and how much it costs to buy that ammo. Think about how much stuff a recruit learns in boot camp, and how much more is learned in combat training. The skills learned in military training are priceless, and can be passed on to your militia unit once you're out. Just food for thought.

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace”
-Thomas Paine
Re: Media Connects Hutaree Members to U.S. Military #151216
04/12/2010 02:15 AM
04/12/2010 02:15 AM
New York/Vermont
A
APatientMan Offline
APatientMan  Offline
A
New York/Vermont
SPLC is proof that COINTELPRO did not end in 1971.

I think everyone ought to serve in the military for a couple of years. It provides a valuable perspective that is not had by many Americans. Especially liberals.

Freedom is that instant between when someone tells you to do something and when you decide how to respond
Re: Media Connects Hutaree Members to U.S. Military #151217
04/12/2010 02:34 AM
04/12/2010 02:34 AM
OR
sinistral Offline
NCO Contributor
sinistral  Offline
NCO Contributor
OR
Exactly. If I hadn't served, I wouldn't know the first thing about how to shoot properly. I probably wouldn't have given a second thought to shining a flashlight around at night. I also probably wouldn't have gotten the full experience of how intrusive bureaucracy can be. I wouldn't have seen how many man hours, and therefore tax dollars, are wasted by adhering to the endless mountain of regulations.

When I get out of the military, I'm going to have some challenges ahead of me to get my unit set up, but not nearly as much of a challenge as if I were going into it completely blind.

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace”
-Thomas Paine
Re: Media Connects Hutaree Members to U.S. Military #151218
04/12/2010 05:52 PM
04/12/2010 05:52 PM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
Originally posted by bulletboy2311:
Originally posted by McMedic:
[b]
Although I'm with you on that, (and my sorry ass is still on active duty for a little while yet, as I re-enlisted BEFORE I truly woke up to what was going on in this country) there are advantages to a patriot signing up for an enlistment in the military; getting trained is way more cost effective for an individual when it's the military providing the training. Think about how many rounds of ammo go into learning marksmanship, and how much it costs to buy that ammo. Think about how much stuff a recruit learns in boot camp, and how much more is learned in combat training. The skills learned in military training are priceless, and can be passed on to your militia unit once you're out. Just food for thought. [/b]
First, thank you for your continued service. Secondly, I completely agree with everything you said. I served too and I don't regret it. My oldest son is in JROTC and seems to be headed for a military career. There are things I was taught in basic that are just as clear today as it was 20 years ago.

I think that every young person contemplating a military career should visit their local VAMC and see just how veterans are treated. I know that conditions vary from facility to facility but my experience with VAMC has been less than stellar. My mother was a VA nurse for a short time and she can tell some horror stories. I still transport patients to and from VAMC and what I see on occasion makes my blood boil.

As you said, the experience gained by military service or just by going through basic training is invaluable. Also, I really shouldn't be surprised that recruiting and retention goals are being met. I didn't enlist for politics and I imagine you and most others didn't either. You couldn't have kept me from enlisting with a whip and chair. My son will be the same way and I will support his decision to do so. I just hope and pray he has a boring enlistment!

Re: Media Connects Hutaree Members to U.S. Military #151219
04/12/2010 05:59 PM
04/12/2010 05:59 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Well, I never learned anything about shooting or tactics in the military that cannot be learned better and in a shorter period of time at any one of the many high quality shooting schools out there. That's even considering half of those schools are taught by military and police people who can distill a lot of their experience into a smaller amount of high quality instruction.

I learned how to shoot at a DCM club when I was in high school and told the Marine marksmanship instructor to just leave me alone. Then there was that whole stupid idea of taking your rifle sling apart and wrapping it around your arm and tweaking the rifle barrel hard enough to affect your point of impact while having it so tight you lose feeling in your off hand.

I have been rewatching some of the Hutaree videos and reading some of the commentary about how full of crap they are, but reality is, they were not half bad with what they were doing.

I would not go downtrodding what they were training, but it is not urban ambush techniques or the vehicle drills you would expect to see in modern urban guerilla warfare. These guys are not driving convoys and having ambush/react to ambush vehicle drills and chinese fire drills with guns. What they do a lot of is pretty decent quality infantry patrol and enemy contact techniques consistent with their rural areas of operations.

I am not knocking someone who joins the military, especially when they are stuck in a life situation where they are on the fast to nowhere treadmill of shit jobs, exploitive rents, and overall social disrespect that can often lead to the sorts of issues that put people in jail. I see guys in their late teens or early 20s not being given a real break, not being told the truth about the way things work and not really being mentored, then I think a reasonably smartly mentored tour in one of the services can be a good life enhancement move for them.

My first MOS was not in a combat arms field, but I had free time, money and military discounts at private training courses which were run by people with the real experience and some connections anyway. I signed up for what I could and actually made it a lifetime commitment to do some sort of combat arms training course once a year, whether or not I was in a combat arms MOS. Sure, there were guys all proud of sporting their "wings" around the barracks and chow hall and all, but what could they say when I piped up that I had just gone to a private jump school run by Marine officers anyway? That's the difference between a has-been and a "doing it right now' sort of thing.

I eventually got tired of the BS and went into combat arms MOS jobs for the remainder of my time in the military, and of course that was a one way trip since the non-combat arms MOSs are where you have to take orders from bitches which sort of goes against my grain.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.