Print Thread
For the real oathkeepers #151260
04/14/2010 12:46 PM
04/14/2010 12:46 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Millions of us swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign or domestic...

We understand that an oath is sworn to God and that He considers it binding for life. We took our oath seriously, we meant it then and we mean it now.

If you took the oath, you have no need to pay $30 to join some 501 corporation ...just do what you promised to do!

You have no need to belong to a group that will be more than happy to call you "brother" while you are of use to their public image; but, will throw you under the bus if you become an embarrassment. Doesn't matter if those allegations are latter proven false, they will claim they 'never knew' you or that you were never really an "official dues paying member" of their little club.

And, you have no need for a group that is not willing to publicly stand up for the Bill of Rights and the constitution regardless of how many alleged threats have been made.

As many have said for years...We are at war. Why do some of you believe that it must be polite and civil? Stop whining when the enemy attacks your integrety, threatens you or calls you bad names. Get over it. The enemies of freedom are playing hardball. This is not a game, a hobby or politics as usual.

There are two major patriotic events happening in Washington this weekend. Exercise your unalienable rights or shut up and stop complaining about their loss. If your are NOT willing to be "confrontational" with the enemies of freedom or you're afraid of being confronted by them...

...Why are you even opening your mouth in the first place. Go home and lick the hand that feeds you.

And always remember that lame excuse..."I was just following orders" didn't work for the Nazi's at Nuremberg; and it wont work for you either.

So, if you swore an oath...JUST DO IT!

Oath Keepers withdraws from Restore the Constitution Open Carry Rally

PRESS RELEASE, OATH KEEPERS, INC.

April 12, 2010

Las Vegas, Nevada

Oath Keepers withdraws from Virginia Open Carry Rally

The Board of Directors of Oath Keepers, Inc. has decided against participating in the “Restore the Constitution” rally in Virginia near Washington D.C. scheduled for April 19, 2010. That rally is organized by a very honorable U.S. Marine Corps veteran who saw combat in Iraq, and who is also a patriotic member in Oath Keepers. The organizer is Daniel Almond of the Georgia Oath Keepers Chapter. Oath Keepers salutes Daniel Almond for organizing this pro-Constitution rally.

Oath Keepers endorses Americans’ protected right to keep, and bear, arms. In keeping with our stance, Oath Keepers’ representatives have recently performed oath ceremonies at open-carry rallies at several State capitols, including before the capitol buildings in Kentucky and Montana. We fully support the right of Americans to peaceably assemble and publicly exercise their right to bear arms right along with their right to free speech, association, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

However, because of published statements by some participants in the upcoming Virginia rally, Oath Keepers as an organization feels that a confrontational stance, such as has been published, places this event, in public perception, outside the terms of our stated and published mission. The mission of Oath Keepers is not to confront the government. Instead, our mission is to reach out to people within government – to police, military, firefighters and first responders – to teach them about their obligations under the oath they took to defend the Constitution, to increase their knowledge of the Constitution, and to inspire them to defend it by refusing to obey unconstitutional, unlawful orders. That’s it. And if we can reach enough of them with that message, it could prevent possible future egregious violations of the Bill of Rights in a very peaceful way. Confronting the government is not included in the Oath Keepers stated and published mission and as an educational organization focused on the current serving, Oath Keepers refrains from confrontation in deed and rhetoric.

Oath Keepers wishes Daniel Almond and all his supporters a fruitful and meaningful rally. Oath Keepers is not asking our membership to withdraw from attendance, but Oath Keepers is formally asking all Oath Keeper members who attend to do so as individuals, not as representatives of Oath Keepers. We are further requesting that Oath Keeper gear and garments not be worn at this event.

Oath Keepers shall, as planned, participate in the Washington D.C. Second Amendment March on April 19 (www.secondamendmentmarch.com) and shall offer the public an Oath Keepers ceremony in which citizens can themselves stand and reverently take an oath to defend the Constitution right along with current and prior service police, military, and fire personnel (who will be renewing their oaths), all together as patriotic Americans. Please see our banner announcement for this march in Washington D.C. on April 19, 2010, at www.oathkeepers.org

Stewart Rhodes, Founder and National President, Oath Keepers, Inc.
And finally, for that moron posting the "urgent" email, warning people to stay away from Washington because it's all a set up by the federal government and an agent provocateur working for MI6...go back to your handlers and blow some more smoke up their ass.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: For the real oathkeepers #151261
04/14/2010 01:07 PM
04/14/2010 01:07 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
What happened? No oath keeper gear or garments? Next will be No NRA emblems or Second Amendment Foundation shirts or hats, no Don't Tread On Me flags. I guess everyone should just wave Obama flags. Well they distanced themselves from J4P who's next? Thats LEO's for ya. SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: For the real oathkeepers #151262
04/14/2010 01:54 PM
04/14/2010 01:54 PM
California
C
code3 Offline
NCO Contributor
code3  Offline
NCO Contributor
C
California
I joined Oath Keepers last April. I was happy to be one and started telling other firemen and vets about them. Then the Sgt. Dyer debacle and now this. I will not be renewing my membership. My original oath when I joined the USMC is still in full effect. SEMPER FI!

SIEMPER FI
Re: For the real oathkeepers #151263
04/15/2010 02:06 AM
04/15/2010 02:06 AM
Michigan
B
Brewer Offline
Brewer  Offline
B
Michigan
Ok, here's the new plan, we will now, instead of an armed stand be preforming interperative dance while holding daisies. The dance will signify our hurt feelings and the daisies will signify our everlasting love for the fascist federal crime syndicate. Then we can all bend over, drop trouser and await a good pounding!

We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!
Re: For the real oathkeepers #151264
04/15/2010 06:16 AM
04/15/2010 06:16 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
The best way to handle the Oath Keeper organization as Oath Keepers is to use the organization's name and image... snitch stewie rhodes image if possible... to put out the messages OK org. SHOULD. Take the actions OK org. SHOULD.

So, wear your Oath Keeper badges, banners. Proclaim your allegiance with other Patriotic Americans at the rally.

Make videos condemning police brutality, government abuse. Slap on the Oath Keeper logo-put up a nice sounding blurb from the fed rat himself. Corner Stewie and the rest of his fed handlers and stooges into a corner where they will HAVE to do more than tell the membership to "reach , teach and inspire".

Oh, I was "suspended" by OK at the board. Wow. Surprise.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: For the real oathkeepers #151265
04/15/2010 02:34 PM
04/15/2010 02:34 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
I really don't have anything against Oathkeepers. It seems to me they have more in common with Henry David Thoreau than Lysander Spooner, and that's a problem for me. I agree there are peaceful ways to challenge illegitimate authority, but if any group should "wave their guns in the tyrant's face," it should be this one. And that's something they're going out of their way not to do.

So, I'll support them when they do stand up to tyrants, even in the wimpy way their doing so now. But if they're waiting for me to send them my thirty bucks, they're going to be waiting for a long time.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: For the real oathkeepers #151266
04/15/2010 03:12 PM
04/15/2010 03:12 PM
Central Wisconsin
S
Sisu Offline
NCO Contributor
Sisu  Offline
NCO Contributor
S
Central Wisconsin
I didn't like being in the navy. In fact it was as much boring as the factories my recruiters promised to get me out of. I never got anywhere near the amount of "whispering eyes" my recruiters promised. So I left the Navy... They let me go with an entry level separation... I never recanted my oath. My recruiter told me "Join the Navy and the party will never stop. I got drunk with him a few times.

:edited contents in quotes to remove vulgarity

Re: For the real oathkeepers #151267
04/19/2010 01:08 PM
04/19/2010 01:08 PM
Louisiana
C
Cajunpatriot Offline
NCO Contributor
Cajunpatriot  Offline
NCO Contributor

C
Louisiana
female body units.

CAJUN PATRIOT
Louisiana
Re: For the real oathkeepers #151268
04/19/2010 01:16 PM
04/19/2010 01:16 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
Originally posted by Cajunpatriot:
female body units.
What's that?

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: For the real oathkeepers #151269
04/19/2010 01:24 PM
04/19/2010 01:24 PM
Central Wisconsin
S
Sisu Offline
NCO Contributor
Sisu  Offline
NCO Contributor
S
Central Wisconsin
[Linked Image]

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.