04/15/2010 12:54 PM
04/15/2010 12:54 PM
Twilight Zone
T
Total Resistance Offline OP
Total Resistance  Offline OP
T
Twilight Zone

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon
Re: Death and Taxes - The Gordon Kahl Story #151271
04/16/2010 08:32 AM
04/16/2010 08:32 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Just phenomenal!

I would like to have this documentary on DVD.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Death and Taxes - The Gordon Kahl Story #151272
04/16/2010 09:45 AM
04/16/2010 09:45 AM
Twilight Zone
T
T
Twilight Zone
PM sent

Re: Death and Taxes - The Gordon Kahl Story #151273
04/16/2010 10:05 AM
04/16/2010 10:05 AM
43BN-37FF
Rudy Offline
Rudy  Offline
43BN-37FF
Refresh my memory as to who was the governor of Arkansas at the time of Gordon's death.

Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."
Re: Death and Taxes - The Gordon Kahl Story #151274
04/16/2010 11:06 AM
04/16/2010 11:06 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The murder of Gordon Kahl was the reason many of us who were survivalists during the 70's became the militants of the 80's.

And if you think this is an isolated case...read on...

Wrongful death suit says suicide followed IRS raid
AP

By CHARLES WILSON, Associated Press Writer Charles Wilson, Associated Press Writer – Tue Apr 13, 4:24 pm ET

INDIANAPOLIS – A northern Indiana man has filed a lawsuit blaming the U.S. government for his wife's suicide three days after Internal Revenue Service agents raided their home, saying she couldn't go on living in fear of the agency's trumped-up accusations.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon, a 50-year-old mother of six, wrote in a suicide note posted on a memorial Web site set up by her widower.

In documents filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Fort Wayne, government attorneys denied any responsibility for Simon's death.

Department of Justice spokesman Charles Miller could not immediately say whether any charges had been filed against Simon. He declined to comment on the case.

James Simon, 57, sued the government in February, accusing the government of intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligence in obtaining and executing a search warrant, trespass, invasion of privacy and wrongful death. His lawsuit seeks unspecified damages. A similar lawsuit was filed earlier against IRS agents involved in the raid.

Court documents say Denise Simon and the couple's 10-year-old daughter were the only ones home when about 10 armed IRS agents in bulletproof vests raided the Simons' Fort Wayne home at about 7 a.m. on Nov. 6, 2007. James Simon, who maintains a secondary residence in Ukraine, was outside of the United States on business.

His lawsuit alleges that an IRS agent misstated facts and made misleading statements concerning the receipt of farm subsidies and the handling of a family trust to obtain a search warrant from a federal judge.

The suit alleges that another IRS agent improperly accused Denise Simon of wrongdoing during the raid, "causing unnecessary emotional stress."

"I am truly innocent of any attempt to evade taxes, launder money, commit fraud or any of the other things I am being accused of," Denise Simon wrote in another suicide note. She left suicide notes addressed to her husband and each of her children, ages 10 to 19, all of which were posted on the memorial Web site, http://rememberdenise.org.

James Simon's claims the IRS violated its own policies by not using a less intrusive method to obtain evidence. It cites IRS policy that search warrants are to be used only when evidence cannot be obtained any other way.

It also maintains that the search unnecessarily endangered the Simons' daughter.

"I am currently a danger to my children. I am bringing armed officers into their home," Denise Simon, who was described as a dedicated homemaker and mother, wrote in one of the notes. "I am compelled to distance myself from them for their safety."

In the court documents filed Tuesday, government attorneys denied the allegations and insisted the search warrant was valid. They said Denise Simon's death was "voluntary and self-inflicted."

Denise Simon died of carbon monoxide poisoning Nov. 9, 2007, according to records at the Allen County coroner's office. Her death was ruled a suicide.

Susan Imler, a spokeswoman for the Fort Wayne law firm handling the suit, Beckman Lawson LLP, said no tax charges or penalties were assessed against the Simons after the raid, though the case remains under investigation.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Death and Taxes - The Gordon Kahl Story #151275
04/16/2010 01:04 PM
04/16/2010 01:04 PM
Twilight Zone
T
T
Twilight Zone
"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government,"
-------------------

And all the sheep cried when a plane was flown into the IRS compound.

They use paper as effectively as bullets to kill innocent people.

I have no sympathy for them or the hell that awaits them in the next life.

Re: Death and Taxes - The Gordon Kahl Story #151276
04/16/2010 05:35 PM
04/16/2010 05:35 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Now there is a woman who loved her children more than herself.
Denise Simon obviously understood that, once the "raid" had taken place, her children were not safe because the raid team might just show up again and again and again...

I find it extremely interesting that this Indianapolis "raid" took place only 8 days before the Liberty Dollar Raid in nearby Evansville.

When it comes to the actions of .gov, I do not believe in coincidences.

Denise Simon and Gordon Kahl are great examples, both of whom deserve our respect and attention.

Gordon Kahl is a special case however, and I would rate him as a hard-line action hero; an important subject for the history books that will be written after We the People crush The Oligarchy of Evil which rules our land with force and threat of death.

Pray God will heal our nation!

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Death and Taxes - The Gordon Kahl Story #151277
04/16/2010 06:44 PM
04/16/2010 06:44 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Something else to consider at some point, in the unlikely event there ever is a shooting revolution, is to extract Yori Kahl from federal prison and splatter anyone who gets in the way.

Other evidence was that Gordon Kahl was tortured before he was killed, apparently in revenge for winning a straight up standup gunfight with a hostile Sheriff Gene Matthews (the story varies according to who tells it, with some saying that Matthews was killed by friendly fire). The "US Marshalls" who killed Gordon Kahl were strongly rumored to have been Delta Force personnel who had been called in to "handle the situation". As much as Bo Gritz has clung to the patriot movement, he never did come up with any names on that and it is quite likely that whoever they were, they were personally known to him.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.