ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
http://www.reddirtreport.com/news.php?id=15077

Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved in blast that killed 168 in '95

By Andrew W. Griffin - April 19, 2010
Red Dirt Report, editor

reddirtreporter@gmail.com

OKLAHOMA CITY – While Oklahoma and the rest of the world respectfully remembers the 168 people who died in the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building here in Oklahoma City, one survivor of the April 19, 1995 blast, Jane Graham, wants her questions about what really happened that day answered once and for all.
Graham, a native of Chicago who was working for the HUD office on the ninth floor of the Murrah building that morning told Red Dirt Report that there was a lot of strange things going on in the weeks leading up to the bombing, things that she shared numerous times with federal agents, things she felt were ignored. This included the presence of maintenance workers she did not recognize, military people in the parking garage and more unusual activity.

But one of the key figures – the bomber himself – Timothy McVeigh, was spotted in the federal building on a number of occasions.

“It was a couple of weeks before the bombing. I had seen McVeigh in the building prior to the bombing, around the first week of April.”

McVeigh, Graham said, rode up in an elevator with her while she was heading to her office one morning.

“He was in military fatigues,” Graham told Red Dirt Report. “I looked at him and said ‘hi’ and he simply looked straight ahead. He got off on the sixth floor. I turned to someone else on the elevator and said, ‘Well, he’s certainly not very friendly.”

Another time, Graham said, he was in the elevator again and got off on the ninth floor, where the Secret Service and BATF offices were located.
Another unusual event, Graham recalled, was on Friday April 14, 1995. She said she parked in the Murrah parking garage and she noticed three men standing together on the south side of the parking area. One of the men was holding what looked like floor plans. She said at first she thought about the recent phone problems that had been plaguing the building and problems with gas fumes in the area.

“I watched them carefully,” Graham said. “They were standing behind a light green station wagon, like an old Country Squire wagon. It was filthy and I couldn’t see the plate on it.”

As she watched the three men, one of whom was wearing dark clothing and two wearing short sleeves and jeans, one of the men held a sack and “a roll of what appeared to be telephone wire.”
“They were watching me and I was watching them,” she said, noting that the tall man – “a good looking man,” as Graham described him – walked to the north side of the lot. She said she thought this man was Andreas Strassmeir, known as “Andy the German,” a German white supremacist linked with the bombing and the racist Elohim City compound out in Adair County.

Graham said the other two men “looked like military.” They had that military bearing, she said.

Fast-forward to the day before the bombing, Graham said she was running late to work and as she came downstairs she ran into two men in General Services Administration uniforms, one of whom was older and was asking the other man “how does this work?”

She did not recognize these men and thought their presence curious.

She also said she was approached by a man who identified himself as a “CIA agent” who wanted to know about the men. She also said Trish Nix, one of the 168 victims, had allegedly asked Graham if she had “seen the bomb squad” outside, noting they were in the parking lot of the nearby Catholic Church.

“No, I haven’t seen them,” Graham said she responded. Graham said Nix then said, “I think they’re in the building.”

Graham said she went on to a Windows ’95 computer training meeting and that once she got settled is when all hell broke loose.

“Everybody beneath your desk, it’s an earthquake,” Graham said the class was told.

“I thought, ‘this is not an earthquake,’ Graham recalls thinking. “The next thing I knew, was a huge explosion. I felt the floor rise up underneath me. I looked up in the air and could see the roof suspended in the sky. Then there was black dust and it smelled like sulfur … a lady next to men and another men said ‘we’ve got to get out of here.’”

Disoriented, Graham said the smoke was thick and black. She managed to make her way out of the building, all the while thinking of the children in the day care center located in the building.
“I told someone, ‘The children in the day care, we’ve got to get them out.’” But Graham was told to keep on moving on out of the building and told to go to Robinson street.

Graham said the rest of the day she was in a daze. She was trying to get help and later get cleaned up because she felt as if she had fiberglass all over her body.

Graham said a post office employee, who worked at the post office across the street from the Murrah building, told her that “the bomb detail with dogs” had been patrolling the area near the building. However, this worker, Graham said, was warned not to talk about what she sad or she would lose her post office job.

One thing the postal worker told Graham is that McVeigh and “John Doe 2” had been in the post office.

Graham said that as a survivor and one with information, she wanted to help the investigators have as much information as possible. But as she shared her story, about the fatigue-wearing McVeigh figure, the mysterious men inside the Murrah building and in the parking garage, she was largely ignored if it did not follow the official story involving McVeigh and the Ryder truck bomb.

“I was stonewalled,” Graham said. “No one wanted me to draw a picture, take a look at a picture or describe him.”

Added a clearly frustrated Graham: “Never to this day did I hear from anyone.”

Graham said her co-workers who survived largely don’t want to believe the government was involved in the bombing.

Graham, meanwhile, has her strong suspicions about the government and their complicity. She said her father was the secretary-treasurer of the AFL-CIO labor organization in Chicago and when he was asked if he wanted to lead the group, he said he would have more influence controlling the funds.

“It’s all about power and control,” Graham said, adding, “This has nothing to do with a foreign government. I am utterly convinced the ATF and the FBI are involved in the bombing of that building.”

She said they will not admit complicity mainly because “they don’t want to open themselves up to a liability suit.”

Copyright 2010 West Marie Media

OKC Bombing Survivor Jane Graham Reveals Gov. Prior Knowledge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGdtgotcZdw&feature=player_embedded

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved #151389
04/21/2010 04:08 AM
04/21/2010 04:08 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Unanswered Questions Haunt Family of Oklahoma City Bombing First Responder.

By: Wendy S. Painting, October 2, 2009

On May 11, 1996, the New York Times ran a story with the headline “A Policeman Who Rescued 4 in Bombing Kills Himself.” Sergeant Terrance Yeakey, Oklahoma City Police Department, was 30 years old and was about to receive the police department’s Medal of Valor for his heroic rescue efforts the day of the Oklahoma City bombing, which occurred on April 19, 1995.

Yeakey was the first to arrive on the scene that terrible day and saved the lives of countless people from the rubble of the building and the horrific effects of the explosion. The article says Yeakey committed suicide, claiming that he was living in emotional pain because he could not do more to help the people injured in the bombing, and that he was suffering from intense survivor guilt which he was unable to manage. But others in Oklahoma City, including the family of Terrance Yeakey, claim that his death was not a suicide at all, but a brutal murder, and indicate that local law enforcement were complicit in covering up this murder.

On September 26, 2009 the Yeakey family spoke out for the first time on video for an interview with journalists from Radio Free Oklahoma and an American Studies PhD student from the University of Buffalo who is writing her dissertation on the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. What these researchers found was that the facts surrounding Yeakey’s death are quite disturbing, and that the treatment of the Yeakey family in the aftermath of the death was beyond appalling.

It is important to note how, exactly, Yeakey is supposed to have killed himself. He was said to have slit his wrists and neck, causing him to nearly bleed to death in his car, and then miraculously climbed over a barbed wire fence. He then was purported to have walked over a miles distance, through a nearby field, eventually shooting himself in the side of the head at an unusual angle. Startlingly, no weapon was found at the scene of the body, no investigation was conducted, no fingerprints taken, and no interviews with family members or friends were had to try and determine why Yeakey would have been suicidal, or if he had, in fact, been suicidal at all. Instead, the conclusion that Yeakey’s death was a suicide was reached immediately, without an autopsy. Yeakey had witnessed things during his response to the bombing which did not agree with the ‘official version’ of events touted by the national media and law enforcement at that time. Yeakey was in the process of collecting evidence which supported and documented the inconsistencies he witnessed the morning of the bombing at the scene itself.

Far from being suicidal, Yeakey was in the process of achieving some major life goals. He had just been offered a job with the FBI in Dallas and was planning on taking the job and moving there with his sister and brother in law. Yeakey, a military veteran who had served in Saudi Arabia, was also a seven year veteran of the OKC Police Department and had just been promoted to Sergeant in the OKCPD. Just prior to his death he had been awarded the Key to the Oklahoma City for his heroism during the bombing. Additionally, Yeakey and had reconciled with ex-wife. Despite all of this, Yeakey was living under constant scrutiny for his refusal to go along with official versions of events, and because of his refusal to change his story about what he saw the day of the bombing, causing him to suffer great persecution from his brothers in law enforcement.

Although he was looking forward to his new job with the FBI, Yeakey is described by his family as a man who was also living in great fear at this time, and who was preoccupied with the harassment he was being subjected to on a daily basis. When Yeakey showed up to his oldest sister’s home one evening he was physically ill. When she attempted to take him to the emergency room, Yeakey would not allow this because, he told her, “they can find me there.” Yeakey never told her who “they” were in an attempt to protect her. Yeakey left his sister’s house that evening, and was found dead the next day in a remote field in El Reno, Oklahoma.

Immediately after his family was notified of Terrance Yeakey’s death they insisted that they did not believe Yeakey had killed himself. Their conclusion was based on the manner of death, Yeakey’s personality, his recent statements about the future, and the lack of investigation and autopsy. At first they tried to get answers. Why wasn’t there a proper investigation? Where was the weapon he shot himself with? Why wasn’t an autopsy allowed? As they asked questions in the following days, they would sometimes be approached by others in the police department, who told them in no uncertain terms, but off the record, that Yeakey had been murdered. As a result of their inquiries they were harassed and followed by Oklahoma City police and others. Unmarked cars sat in front of their homes for hours and this stalking was caught on video by the family. Shortly after his death, Yeakey’s ex-wife had her home broken into and a balloon was left in her house. Written on the balloon in black marker were the words, “we know where you are.” This harassment and surveillance had a chilling effect on the surviving Yeakey family and on their inquiries into Terrance’s death, which were in effect shut down... until now, fourteen years after the fact.

Yeakey’s 92 year old grandmother, Mary Kuykendalla, says that it is important that she knows who killed her grandson and implores anyone who can help her, “From my heart I want something to happen to show he had no right to be killed. His life was taken away for nothing.”

His oldest sister, Vikki Yeakey, speaking out again after all of these years, states that she knew as soon as she was told by the OKCPD that Yeakey had committed suicide that it untrue, “I screamed out 'He didn't take his life. Someone murdered him.” Yet detectives told her that she was crazy and that she watched too much television. “I had just seen him the night before. He was mentally fine...I wanted answers that night.” But, she says, they rushed her through the paperwork all the while telling her she was “crazy.” She asks, “Who was he running from? Who was he trying to protect?...I am doing this interview to reach out to the world, to anyone that can help.”

Another sister, Leshawn Hargrove says, “He was an awesome older brother. He was always all about his work. He was serious about being a cop.” When she received news of his death she says she dropped the phone and “began to sob.” She felt nauseous. She needed to get to her family. Later OKCPD would approach her and say “sorry for your loss,” but soon after, she says, the family was told that they needed to “keep our mouths shut,” and were continuously told that the death was a suicide. She feels that her brother’s death deserves answers and an investigation that were never provided, “I want justice for his life. He needs to have his story told. I wish I had him back.”

When Yeakey’s mother, received a call notifying her of the death she was told by the OKCPD not to drive anywhere and that a car would come to pick her up. This was around 10 PM, but by 1 AM the promised transportation had not arrived. In fact, they never showed up for Yeakey’s grieving mother, “No one ever came.” Yeakey’s mother says that for the last fourteen years she has been “going over and over something I don't believe to be true. I believe it to be murder. I don't know who did it. [That’s] why we need answers...you need to put your child to rest and without knowing what happened [we can’t]…I vowed I will never give up. I need answers. If there's ANYONE who could help I would appreciate it.”

The family says that the death of Yeakey is a taboo subject in Oklahoma City.There is a saying “if you don't want the Terry Yeakey done to you...keep your mouth shut.”

Yeakey is not the only suspicious death which has occurred do to the attempt to find answers about the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, and it is not the only one to be called a suicide, the strange and grisly death of Kenneth Trentadue being another. The suspicious death of Kenneth Trentadue at the Oklahoma City Federal Transfer Center in August 1995 would be ruled a suicide despite the opinion of the Medical Examiner. After examining the body of this brother, it became clear to attorney Jesse Trentadue that his brother had been tortured and murdered. Jesse had received chilling information from Timothy McVeigh (convicted and executed for his role in the 1995 bombing) that his brother’s murder was related to the bombing and its subsequent (mis)investigation Subsequently, Jesse began a quest to determine why exactly his brother had died, leading him to file many Freedom of Information Act Requests about the bombing and related matters. After filing a wrongful death lawsuit the Trentadue family was rewarded $1.1 million for emotional distress caused by the authorities mishandling of the death. On September 28, 2009, attorney Jesse Trentadue made national news when portions of surveillance tapes of the bombing were begrudgingly released by the FBI under the orders a federal judge.

Like Jesse Trentadue and those who lost family members in the Oklahoma City bombing, the surviving family of Terrance Yeakey also seek answers which they feel will help them achieve closure, justice and peace of mind.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved #151390
04/21/2010 04:14 AM
04/21/2010 04:14 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Re: Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved #151391
04/21/2010 04:19 AM
04/21/2010 04:19 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Dick Morris: Bill Clinton Personally Orchestrated the 1993 Waco, Texas Tragedy
Bill Clinton’s highly publicized linking of the Tea Party movement to the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing

It looks like somebody is going to have to update the Waco Siege page on Wikipedia. Apparently the whitewashed history that former President Bill Clinton would like us to believe regarding the 1993 federal assault on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, is missing important details regarding his own personal involvement.

In response to Bill Clinton’s highly publicized linking of the Tea Party movement to the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing in an op-ed piece for the New York Times, former Clinton adviser Dick Morris disclosed on Monday that it was Clinton himself, and not Attorney General Janet Reno, as Americans have been led to believe for the past 17 years, who called the shots during the 1993 botched invasion that led to the death of seventy-six people.

Speaking on the Hannity program on the Fox News Network, Morris criticized Clinton for his Oklahoma City comments: “Let’s understand what was Timothy McVeigh’s motivation …he himself had said that it was the reaction to the Waco takeover. Bill Clinton orchestrated that takeover.”

Morris went on to say, “Clinton in fact was so ashamed about what he did in Waco that he was not going to appoint Janet Reno to a second four-year term. She told him in a meeting right before the inauguration day … ‘If you don’t appoint me I’m going to tell the truth about Waco.’ And that forced Clinton’s hand … It’s never been said (publicly) before.”

For years, Clinton has been criticized for his leadership of the federal government during the Waco crisis, but he has managed to escape personal responsibility for the tragedy. With Morris’s statements, it appears this may no longer be possible. It would seem that Clinton was far more intimately involved with the government response at Waco than previously reported.

While there may be a link between Clinton and the Oklahoma City bombing, I would hardly blame the actions of a psychopath on any one individual or political party.

However, for Clinton to associate such a horrible act of violence with freedom loving Americans, especially given the fact that he must be fully aware that it was his decisions that led to the Waco catastrophe which in turn inspired Timothy McVeigh, is remarkably shameless.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/22200

Waco could not happened except with approval at the higest level.

Absolutely, positively.

In fact this new revelation on Hannity goes hand in hand with the side events that occured while this calamity was still unfolding.

For those of you on this forum who may not know...

As the Waco standoff was actually happening--before the flames consumed the Davidian Church (not a compound--there were no fences or walls), a television motion picture was rushed into production....

http://www.amazon.com/Line-Duty-Ambush-Waco/dp/B0000C89JQ

I distinctly remembering my literary agent at the time remarking that the insider talk she was overhearing was that the Clinton administration was pulling all of its Hollywood strings and contacts to rush this film into production. Actually work and shooting (no pun intended) began on this TV movie (released by NBC) began weeks before the final flames and tank attacks.

My agent told me how amazed she was at the intensity and drive on this project--and how they were striving to get something out there ASAP.

This completely jives with the remarks on Hannity made by Morris. Clinton at the point desperatly needed a propaganda piece to keep him afloat--and it worked perfectly.

FYI--never, ever has a production been started on the fly and delivered in such a manner that I have seen to that date--or to this date. The only thing close to has been the recent Michael Jackon film cobbled together after his death last year... even that did not approach the manic pace of production.

Many here will not remember Clinton's Hollywood contacts---and how they donated heavily and promoted him... specifically the Linda Bloodworth Thomason and her husband Harry (both uber TV producers BTW). Linda specifically produced the film for Clinton "The Man From Hope" if you need reminding.

Specifically I believe that it was the Thomason's who put the juice on NBC to approve and get this film into production--even though their names are not listed as producers, nor were they directly involved in the propaganda piece. This is how the film was juiced along I firmly believe.

So Dick Morris inadvertantly connects yet another dot on this trajedy.

I just wondering when someone in the FBI or ATF will stand up like a man and tell the real story--but don't hold your breath.

Re: Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved #151392
04/21/2010 04:26 AM
04/21/2010 04:26 AM
FEMA Region V
S
Straycat Offline
Straycat  Offline
S
FEMA Region V
I wonder how this will effect Dick Morris's relationship with Mr. Dipshit Bill O'Reilly. Not that it matters, but he did like to have Dick on his show a lot, and we all know how o'reilly feels about "those right-wing loons".

Re: Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved #151393
04/21/2010 04:30 AM
04/21/2010 04:30 AM
FEMA Region V
S
Straycat Offline
Straycat  Offline
S
FEMA Region V
I just have this gut feeling that we are about to see a real shake-up in the MSM, and cable news. I don't know...I'm probably wrong, but this is a huge story IMO.

Re: Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved #151394
04/21/2010 05:06 AM
04/21/2010 05:06 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
In regards to the Yeakey case, couldn't they exhume his body? and get a privet autopsy like the Peterson case where yrs later they determined it to be murder. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if there is not a body. SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved #151395
04/21/2010 05:56 AM
04/21/2010 05:56 AM
Central Wisconsin
S
Sisu Offline
NCO Contributor
Sisu  Offline
NCO Contributor
S
Central Wisconsin
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201004210006

OK, now Morris is back peddling. This crap makes my brain hurt.

Re: Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved #151396
04/21/2010 06:05 AM
04/21/2010 06:05 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
After reading these links,If Americans would pull there heads out of there proverbial asses long enough to read about what this Government does to its own people, our ranks would fill to overflowing and rope would be sold out in hrs. But the new delima, Go green, recycle nylon or use good old hemp. Maybe we should pool all patriot resources and buy a major station like FOX or CBS and produce real news and tell the real history of the USofA, expose on primetime the atrocities of the FED. 100 Million gun owners give your $35.00 a yr to our Truth Station instead of the NRA. SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved #151397
04/21/2010 04:44 PM
04/21/2010 04:44 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
I hope the witness, Ms. Graham has some security. I won't be surprised if she gets Vince Fostered by the feds if she keeps asking questions.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved #151398
04/25/2010 02:19 PM
04/25/2010 02:19 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Bill Clinton, the OKC Boogyman and the other boogymen who really haunt his sleep.

The bogeyman (also spelled boogyman, bogyman, boogieman, boogey monster) is a legendary ghost-like monster. The bogeyman has no specific appearance and conceptions of the monster can vary drastically even from household to household within the same community; in many cases, he simply has no set appearance in the mind of a child, but is just an amorphous embodiment of terror. Bogeyman can be used metaphorically to denote a person or thing of which someone has an irrational fear. Parents often say that if their child is naughty, the bogeyman will get them, in an effort to make them behave. -- Wikipedia.

It began with this announcement, sent out only three days before the event:

ADVISORY: President Bill Clinton Discusses the Tragedy of Oklahoma City: 15 Years Later and the Lessons for Today
April 13, 2010

Phone: 202.682.1611
Email: asoellner@americanprogressaction.org

Friday, April 16, 2010, 9:30am – 12:30pm

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The Center for American Progress Action Fund and the Democratic Leadership Council will hold a symposium commemorating the 15th anniversary of the Oklahoma City Bombing.

Opening the symposium will be a keynote speech by former President Bill Clinton who will discuss Oklahoma City and its aftermath. Following the speech will be a panel discussion with experts who will discuss Oklahoma City, how the country reacted to it, and what lessons we can lean from it today about our political discourse.

For members of the press, please RSVP to Anna Soellner at asoellner@americanprogressaction.org.

Space is extremely limited. RSVP required.

What: Symposium Commemorating the 15th Anniversary of the Oklahoma City Bombing

When: Friday, April 16th at 9:30am EST

Who:

Introductory Remarks:

Al From, Founder, Democratic Leadership Council

John Podesta, President and Chief Executive Officer, Center for American Progress Action Fund

Keynote Address:

President Bill Clinton

Featured Panelists:

Congressman Kendrick Meek, (D-FL)

Former Congressman Mickey Edwards, (R-OK)

Bradley Buckles, former director, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms

Mark Potok, Director, Intelligence Project, Southern Poverty Law Center

Michael Waldman, Executive Director, Brennan Center for Justice

Moderated by: Ron Brownstein, National Journal

Where: Center for American Progress Action Fund 1333 H St. NW, 10th Floor Washington, DC 20005

Now this is quite a rogue's gallery. Not only do we have the Southern Preposterous Lie Center's Mark "the Montgomery Castrato" Potok, Michael Waldman, former speechwriter for Bill Clinton, and Bradley Buckles, cover-up artist extraordinaire of the ATF, first with the Chief Counsel's Office and later as Director (endorsed by both Bushies and Clintonistas) but they added on, apparently at the last minute, Jamie "The Wall" Gorelick, the principal cover-up queen of Clinton Main Justice, and arguably one good reason why U.S. intelligence did not intercept the 9-11 attacks (of course she was later appointed to the commission investigating herself).

You will note that they are not interested in dissenting voices here. This was about projecting a meme.

And what is the Center for American Progress, you might ask?

The Center for American Progress is a liberal public policy research and advocacy organization. Its website describes it as "... a nonpartisan research and educational institute dedicated to promoting a strong, just and free America that ensures opportunity for all." It has its headquarters in Washington D.C.

Its President and Chief Executive Officer is John Podesta, who served as chief of staff to then U.S. President Bill Clinton. Located in Washington, D.C., the Center for American Progress has a campus outreach group, Campus Progress, and a sister advocacy organization, the Center for American Progress Action Fund. Citing Podesta's influence in the formation of the Obama Administration, a November 2008 article in Time stated that "not since the Heritage Foundation helped guide Ronald Reagan's transition in 1981 has a single outside group held so much sway."

History and mission

The Center for American Progress was created in 2003 as a left-wing alternative to think tanks such as the Heritage Foundation and the American Enterprise Institute.

Since its inception, the Center has gathered a group of high-profile senior fellows, including Lawrence Korb, Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan; Gene Sperling, Director of the National Economic Council under President Bill Clinton; Ruy Teixeira, political scientist and author of The Emerging Democratic Majority; and, most recently, former Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle and Elizabeth Edwards, wife of former Presidential candidate Sen. John Edwards. . .

The Center has no information on its website about its funding, but the Washington Post reported that "seed money pledged by such deep-pocketed Democrats as financier George Soros (and mortgage billionaires Herbert and Marion Sandler)" assisted its formation. The authors of Her Way, a biography of Hillary Clinton, also assert that the Democracy Alliance, a progressive donors collective, has funded the Center. They also assert that the Sandlers and Soros provided seed money. -- Wikipedia.

CAP is also hardwired into the Obama White House. Thus this dog-and-pony show, apparently put on in great haste and not a little expense of George Soros' money, was certainly done for what the enemies of the Founders' Republic consider a very good reason.

Here is the serial perjurer and rapist's conflationary screed.

And it wasn't just the CAP show that they used to get the message out. Billy Jeff did a column for the New York Times and gave high-profile interviews to ABC and CNN, among others.

I shall not dissect the many errors and outright lies in this attack on facts and logic, but allow me to summarize:

The criticisms of the GOP, Rush Limbaugh, and Glen Beck, plus the activism of the Tea Parties, will lead to the terrorism of another Oklahoma City bombing as carried out by "the lone bomber," everyone's favorite boogyman, Timothy McVeigh.

Clinton's NYT column is entitled "What We Learned in Oklahoma City." It would have been more revealing if he had written on the subject "What We Learned in Oklahoma City -- and did our damnedest to keep you from finding out."

Timothy McVeigh, the "Lone Bomber."

Okay, will everyone who believes that Timothy McVeigh was the "lone bomber" who accomplished the mass murder of 167 Americans, please raise their hand?

A few facts that have slipped out that Bill Clinton won't tell you:

Andreas Carl Strassmeir.

On 5 April 1995, moments after renting the Ryder truck used in the bombing, Timothy McVeigh, using the "Darryl Bridges" phone card, called a man named Andreas Carl Strassmeir at Elohim City, a "Christian" Identity compound in the sticks of eastern Oklahoma that served as the base for the Aryan Republican Army terror cell (also known as the "Midwestern Bank Bandits'). At the time, Strassmeir was "chief of security" at Elohim City. His roommate was Michael Brescia, former Philadelphia choirboy and a member of the ARA.

Strassmeir wasn't just any German tourist with a penchant for anti-Semitic rural life. As Oklahoma journalist J.D. Cash reported in a series of stories in the McCurtain Gazette in 1996 and 1997:

"Andy the German's" father is Guenter Strassmeir, and experienced politician who escaped from communist-occupied East Germany after World War II and made his way to the top rungs of West Germany's mainstream Christian Democratic Union political party.

Recently retired from official posts, the elder Strassmeir served 23 years in the parliament, but is best remembered as the architect of the reunification of the divided Germanies. It was a tedious and historic process he oversaw while serving as Parliamentary Secretary of State to the Chancellor in Berlin.

Another well-known member of the family is Andreas' younger brother, Alexander, who currently serves as a representative on Berlin's elected council.

A trained Panzergrenadier intelligence officer, Strassmeir began paying visits to the U.S. while still in the Bundeswehr. He was sponsored by a man named Vincent Petruskie, an Air Force Colonel and CIA operative. It was evident from the beginning that Strassmeir had an invisible force field around him.

In February of 1992, state troopers set up a roadblock near the entrance to Elohim City. The purpose was to check for required documents such as driver's licenses, tags and proofs of insurance. Strassmeir was among those stopped.

Interviewed later, one of the troopers said Strassmeir fooled him.

"There were two men in the vehicle. The driver as it turns out was Strassmeir, but he gave his buddy's name, Pete Ward. And that is how I wrote him up."

Cited for not displaying an Oklahoma tag, and failing to carry a valid driver's license, the ticket indicates it was issued to Peter Nelson Leslie Ward, with a date of birth, 2/18/68. But Ward's Oklahoma driver's license shows his date of birth as 12/30/68.

Another tell-tale clue of the apparent forgery is reflected on the signature line of the citation where "Jr." preceded Ward.

While Strassmeir was apparently able to fool the troopers as to his true identity for a time, still his car was impounded pending a resolution of the charges. And inside the vehicle was a briefcase that had caught the trooper's attention.

Wrecker driver Kenny Pence of Muldrow remembers the event vividly.

"That guy was some kind of weird cookie," said Pence. "I tell ya... the next day-- after I locked his car up in my yard-- I started gettin' calls from all over the place."

Pence recounted the series of events. "Some high-powered lawyer in Houston called. Some general or major or somethin' in the Carolinas called. The district office for the Highway Patrol called. And then someone at the State Department called."

It seemed that whoever owned the faded red '83 Chevrolet wagon was important.

"You bet," said Pence. "Everyone was telling me to turn that car back and give those papers back to that boy and don't charge him nothin'. They all kept telling me this was one big boo-boo. And the guy at the State Department said this boy had immunity or something. You know, he was some kinda diplomat."

"That general in the Carolinas wanted to know about the briefcase. Heck, you know... those troopers inventoried all of it... but those folks were sure worried about what was in there."

Pence added sardonically, "Man I couldn't get that car out of here fast enough. And when that nut showed up to pick up his car, he got real upset when he saw that the briefcase had been gone through. He settled down in a while and said, 'Well, no one will be able to understand what these are anyway.'"

The real Pete Ward, by the way, was another member of the ARA.

Carol Howe

In February 1995, pursuant to intelligence gathered by a confidential informant, Carol Howe, the Tulsa office of the ATF was planning a raid on Elohium City to arrest Strassmeir. Howe had reported that Strassmeir had led reconnaissance missions to Oklahoma City to scout federal buildings as bomb targets. Before the ATF could act, in late February, in meeting including Bob Ricks, FBI SAC of Oklahoma City, the gun cops were told to back off because, in the words quoted by one meeting participant to J.D. Cash, "Elohim City is OUR operation."

After the bombing, when press attention began to focus on Strassmeir, thanks to the work of J.D. Cash and others, Strassmeir was smuggled out of the country by neoNazi attorney and FBI informant Kirk Lyons. The FBI investigation studiously avoided Elohim City, the ARA, and especially Andreas Carl Strassmeir. This was done mostly at the direction of Jamie Gorelick.

In late 1995, I was pushed into the private investigation of the OKC bombing when a member of the Alabama Department of Public Safety gave me Strassmeir's driver's license and social security number provided him by Vincent Petruskie, as well as "Andy the German's" post-bomb itinerary. I contacted Glenn and Kathy Wilburn, who had lost two grandchildren in the bombing, Chase and Colton Smith, ages 3 and 2, and through the Wilburns, J.D. Cash.

Chase and Colton Smith, murdered at their day care in the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, 19 April 1995.

It is my understanding that an FBI source told an Associated Press reporter that the OKC bomb was certainly built at Elohim City, not at Geary Lake as the Feds claimed in the McVeigh and Nichols trials.

One surviving member of the ARA, Pete Langan, is being held on a life sentence and zealously guarded by the Bureau of Prisons from any press contact. Not even Dan Rather and 60 minutes could penetrate the iron curtain around Langan.

After more than a decade of diligent digging and sifting, J.D. Cash believed that the OKC bombing was carried out by the ARA -- of which McVeigh was a member -- as part of a larger federal sting operation to break the links between the American and German neoNazi movements and to collapse the individual organizational elements of the racist right collectivists in this country. It was a massive sting operation that got away from the FBI, J.D. believed. As a result, 167 Americans, men, women and little children, died. If so, Bill Clinton has their blood on his hands, as well as that of the 80 Davidians at Waco. Chase Smith would be 18 this month. Colton would be 17.

Although J.D. Cash has passed away, his research was preserved and his work is being carried out by LTC Roger Charles, USMC, Ret'd. The book, if current predictions hold true, will be out next year.

So why would Bill Clinton allow himself to be trotted out to speak on this subject that I'm certain he'd rather forget?

Because it worked once, and his sponsors believe it might work again. So they shoved him out in public, singing the same song, but strangely seem to have done it in a hurry, without total preparation as these things usually are. Does this connote panic? If not, why the scrambling improvisation?

Clinton himself, sitting back, relaxed, smoking a cigar and talking to the press on Air Force One on the flight back to DC from Arkansas the morning after his re-election said it: "Oklahoma City broke the spell." Now the left-collectivists find themselves in another bind. The Tea Party movement, the prospect of an even greater tsunami sweeping Democrats away in November, all looks bleak.

So the serial perjurer and rapist was trotted out one more time to shape the battlefield, so that when something else blows up in this country, it can be laid at the feet of all of their opponents, and muzzle them once more, just as it did in the 90s.

But this is not the 90s. I think that if we had had the fully developed Internet of today back in 1995, we might know what really happened. Only the dedicated incuriousity of the main-stream media saved the Clintonistas from exposure then, before the cover story and the narrative were set in stone. But now the people have a voice and an investigative tool all their own.

They also have people who remember the 90s, remember the personalities and the faces of the Clintonistas, who are remarkably the same faces of the Obamanoids today.

I remember those faces. I remember the faces of Jamie Gorelick and Andreas Carl Strassmeir. I also remember the faces of Chase and Colton Smith. I have them posted above my computer monitor, just as I have had since I first got them from Glenn and Kathy Wilburn, oh so many years ago.

Clinton and his sponsors would have us remember Timothy McVeigh as the Lone Boogyman of Oklahoma City. But he has also given away the fact that there are other boogymeny who disturb HIS sleep, and apparently that of his puppetmasters.

Note well, this line from the ABC interview:

And in the right wing media, and with Oath Keepers, the 3 Percenters, the -- all these people, you know . .

And this from the CAP speech:

But I think that all you have to do is read the paper every day to see how many people there are who are deeply, deeply troubled. We know, now, that there are people involved in groups – these “hatriot” groups, the Oath Keepers, the Three Percenters, the others . .

Billy Jeff has also denounced us by name in other interviews.

This is no accident.

We haunt their dreams, we Threepers and Oath Keepers. We flit around in their nightmares. WE are THEIR boogymen. We are living rent free inside their heads.

They would not take the time to denounce us by name -- and together -- if we weren't.

Remember who set Clinton up on this Soros-sponsored stage. We have the attention of Sauron. The great eye is watching us both.

That being the case, I'm going to suggest something. If Mordor fears the alliance of Rohan and Gondor, is it in the interest of either to spend significant time calling each other names? Or should past slights be forgiven in the interest of battling the real enemy?

Stewart, what's your opinion on that now that you've been freed from the evil influence of Grima Wormtongue, er, ah, I mean Walter Reddy?

Mike Vanderboegh
The alleged leader of a merry band of Three Percenters.

Re: Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved #151399
04/26/2010 07:45 AM
04/26/2010 07:45 AM
State College, PA, USA
F
Falsarge Offline
Falsarge  Offline

F
State College, PA, USA
It'll be great if this really comes back out with some gusto. William Cooper's book Oklahoma City: Day One contains about 400 pages of proof and statements from witnesses - the only question is will people believe what's right in front of their faces. It seems the government will be making more of this stuff happen with them wanting to demonize the tea party movement and of course the Militia.

27th Bn 2nd FF
When terrorism absolutely, positively must be destroyed: MILITIA

Pennsylvania Citizen Militia
Re: Murrah bombing survivor says feds involved #151400
04/26/2010 02:19 PM
04/26/2010 02:19 PM
Twilight Zone
T
Total Resistance Offline
Total Resistance  Offline
T
Twilight Zone
The purpose is to demonize the Tea Party movement from one direction and co-op it from the other.

The left labels the Tea Party movement as a "right-wing" organization to keep the false left in line.

Shills like Glenn Beck label the Tea Party as "right-wing" to scare away those on the left, provide confirmation to the BS from the false left and alienate more people.

From day 1 people were asking questions about OKC who where there. I don't remember the one women's name but she questioned why the BATF didn't show up for work and had her family's funeral raided by the gestapo. Hhmmmm a lot of that going on lately.

Most people will refuse to accept the truth. The video of many bombs being disarmed from inside from news media and FBI Are all over the place. I've shown them to people and they refuse to believe it. If they did beleive it, and this is the important part, they would have to CHANGE what they beleive and how to respond to the government who kills its own people to further their goals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk

People saw on OKC channel 4 that Tim McVeigh according to the security cameras did not set off the bomb but John Doe #2 ignited it. This was all over TV and people refuse to believe it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5v8v4P1-Qc&feature=related

Like William Cooper wrote about school that your social life and future is based on your ability to vomit back the BS that was poured into you so is your adult life.

Look how many pussies wet themselves over what Hutaree allegedly said. The Founders said a whole lot more violent stuff and acted on it.

You want to be a patriot you're gonna be hated, scorned and despised.

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.