OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151491
05/10/2010 03:27 AM
05/10/2010 03:27 AM
43BN-37FF
Rudy Offline OP
Rudy  Offline OP
43BN-37FF
Read the full article here.

http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news197.htm OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW, CRITICS SAY

By NWV News writer Jim Kouri
Posted 1:00 AM Eastern
May 10, 2010
© 2009 NewsWithViews.com

While most news media outlets and the American people are engulfed in news coverage regarding the economy, the 2010 elections, the Gulf oil spill and other stories, little if any news coverage exists about two major actions being considered by President Barack Obama and progressive lawmakers.

First, news of a increased role for the military within the United States is being totally ignored or sugar-coated by the media, according to conservative observers. And second, apparently the United States will sign-on to an International Gun Control Plan, backed by Secretary Hillary Clinton.

Numerous occurrences in the United States -- both scheduled events and emergencies -- require the Department of Defense to coordinate, integrate, and synchronize its homeland defense and civil support missions with a broad range of U.S. federal agencies, according to a congressional report obtained by the National Association of Chiefs of Police.

In response to congressional inquiry, the Government Accountability Office examined the extent to which the Defense Department has identified "clearly defined roles and responsibilities for DOD entities to facilitate interagency coordination for homeland defense and civil support missions."

"In other words, how can the Army or Marines usurp the authority of local police officers and citizen volunteer groups during a so-called emergency," cautions former New York police detective and intelligence officer Sid Franes.
"Why would I be surprised? Obama has no regard for Constitutional authority and therefore he'll disregard it's provisions and the subsequent laws such as Posse Comitatus," he added.
The report to congress articulated to its federal partners the DOD entities' approach toward interagency coordination, and adopted key practices for managing homeland defense and civil support liaisons.

The GAO reviewed numerous DOD policy and guidance documents and interviewed officials from DOD and its partner agencies, including the departments of Homeland Security, Justice, Health and Human Services, and Agriculture; and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

DOD has many strategy, policy, and guidance documents on interagency coordination for its homeland defense and civil support missions; however, DOD entities do not have fully or clearly defined roles and responsibilities, according to the report submitted to the U.S. Congress.

Overall, the GAO analysts found:
* DOD makes great effort to communicate with its federal partners through conferences and other forums and multiple documents, but it lacks a single, readily accessible source for its interagency partners to find needed information about its processes. The 2008 National Defense Strategy notes that a unified "whole-of-government" approach to national security issues requires "that federal partner agencies understand core competencies, roles, and missions, and the National Response Framework highlights the value of using a common concise partner guide for this purpose."

* DOD's communication approach, however, relies largely on personal relationships that are subject to frequent rotation of both DOD and non-DOD personnel. DOD identified over 30 documents that embody its approach and processes for interagency coordination. A concise and readily accessible partner guide would provide incoming personnel from both DOD and other agencies information that could enhance their mutual understanding and facilitate a unified and institutionalized approach to interagency coordination, stated the report.

* DOD has taken some actions to adopt key practices for managing homeland defense and civil support liaison personnel, but it has not fully implemented these practices. "Key practices include situational awareness, staffing-needs assessments, position descriptions, training, and performance assessments," wrote the GAO officials.

* DOD could optimize its use of liaisons if it fully implemented current DOD human capital policies and issued policies and guidance for the remaining key practices, according to GAO officials.

Meanwhile, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is pushing for the United States to become a party to a global gun control law. And President Obama appears to be sympathetic to such an international power-grab.

Last week, the Obama Administration took its first major step in a plan to ban all firearms in the United States. The Obama Administration intends to force gun control and a complete ban on all weapons for US citizens through the signing of international treaties with foreign nations," according to journalist Joan Sharon.

By signing international treaties on gun control, the Obama administration can use the U.S. State Department to bypass the normal legislative process in Congress. Once the U.S. Government signs these international treaties, all US citizens will be subject to those gun laws created by foreign governments.

These are laws that have been developed and promoted by organizations such as the United Nations and individuals such as radical billionaire George Soros and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

"The laws are designed and intended to lead to the complete ban and confiscation of all firearms," according to Sharon.

"The Obama administration is attempting to use tactics and methods of gun control that will inflict major damage to our 2nd Amendment before US citizens even understand what has happened," she added.

Critics believe Obama will appear before the public and tell them that he does not intend to pursue any legislation in the United States that will lead to new gun control laws, while cloaked in secrecy, his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, is committing the US to international treaties and foreign gun control laws.

"We will wake up one morning and find that the United States has signed a treaty that prohibits firearm and ammunition manufacturers from selling to the public. We will wake up another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that prohibits any transfer of firearm ownership. And then, we will wake up yet another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that requires US citizens to deliver any firearm they own to the local government collection and destruction center or face imprisonment," Ms. Sharon stated.

© 2010 NWV - All Rights Reserved

Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151492
05/10/2010 04:22 AM
05/10/2010 04:22 AM
A 105-11FF Somewhere in the C...
C
coydog Offline
coydog  Offline
C
I would be interesting indeed to see a sudden attempt to confiscate the firearms from over 90 million folks. If that wouldn't be the line in the sand nothing would be.

"State a moral case to a ploughman & a professor. The former will decide it as well, & often better than the latter,
because he has not been led astray by artificial rules."
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151493
05/10/2010 04:28 AM
05/10/2010 04:28 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
They won't have to confiscate anything.

They will simply stop the sale of ammunition.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151494
05/10/2010 06:12 AM
05/10/2010 06:12 AM
Maryland
O
OLM-Medic Offline
OLM-Medic  Offline
O
Maryland
If that happens, you will know what to do.

"Remember that your adversary's desire to live is usually more powerful than whatever ammunition your are carrying in your firearms. Plan accordingly." -tire iron
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151495
05/10/2010 06:22 AM
05/10/2010 06:22 AM
upper sky valley
S
skyvalleysquirrel50 Offline
skyvalleysquirrel50  Offline
S
upper sky valley
Unfortunatily, this isn't news. We all know that disarming us is eventuly part of the plan. When they come for you does it really matter who they are? UN, so called "law enforcement officers", National Guard, DOD, Blackwater- or what ever the fuck the are called now. An enemy is an enemy. Show them no quarter! No quarter to the invaders of our homes! No quarter to those who would harm our families! No quarter to the enemy's of the Constitution! My oath means something to me! I will defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign, and domestic.

Those who say "violence never solves anything" have never experienced violence.
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151496
05/10/2010 07:37 AM
05/10/2010 07:37 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
The very moment the treaty is signed by this administration The Government of the United States Of America Has declared WAR on WE THE PEOPLE and its ON, No pussy footing around it PERIOD ! "WAR" and this is no longer a Government by the people, just an occupying foreign force. SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151497
05/10/2010 08:54 AM
05/10/2010 08:54 AM
C
coydog Offline
coydog  Offline
C
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
They won't have to confiscate anything.

Should invoke the same reaction...hopfully

"State a moral case to a ploughman & a professor. The former will decide it as well, & often better than the latter,
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151498
05/10/2010 09:35 AM
05/10/2010 09:35 AM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
Originally posted by coydog:
[b] They won't have to confiscate anything.
U
Should invoke the same reaction...hopfully [/b]
the problem is that Joe Q. Public might keep, at most, only a few boxes of ammo for his deer rifle or duck gun. Most have never seen the need to stockpile ammo because they have always been able to run down to wal-mart or the local Academy store for any needed resupply.

When the supply dries up there they'll be with their expensive clubs wondering wth happened. Then they'll say "screw it" and jump in the turn-in line with all the other sheep.

Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151499
05/10/2010 05:19 PM
05/10/2010 05:19 PM
The 3rd Coast
S
SnakeEyes Offline
SnakeEyes  Offline
S
The 3rd Coast
well time for me to order up another couple thousand rounds.

If I won the lottery id make it simple, id spend a couple of million on an ammo stockpile and split it up between a few drops, but unfortunately I aint that rich.

"All men are timid on entering any fight. Whether it is the first or the last fight, all of us are timid. Cowards are those who let their timidity get the better of their manhood." - Gen Patton
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151500
05/10/2010 06:03 PM
05/10/2010 06:03 PM
Dallas, TX
L
LouisCipher777 Offline
LouisCipher777  Offline
L
Dallas, TX
while I consider the attempt to ban or confiscate firearms to be a declaration of war... they can't sneak it past us. 2/3 of the senate still has to ratify the treaty for it to have any effect, and they can't sneak that past everyone.

Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151501
05/11/2010 02:48 AM
05/11/2010 02:48 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Originally posted by LouisCipher 777:
while I consider the attempt to ban or confiscate firearms to be a declaration of war... they can't sneak it past us. 2/3 of the senate still has to ratify the treaty for it to have any effect, and they can't sneak that past everyone.
Just do not under estimate the Obamanator,they were set to slam Obama care through without a vote, this guy and his ontarage of lefties think they can get away with anything,and the NWO puppeteers have put all the pieces in place for Martial law,and their preimtive strike against the movement to awaken old fears of the Militia has already happened,There planned economic crash is already playing into law enforcments hands with there cash or food for guns program in L.A., they just took in 800 more guns this yr than last.I for 1 do not beleave the gulf disaster was an accident any more than cutting off the water to CA's central valley farmers is an accident. SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151502
05/11/2010 10:11 AM
05/11/2010 10:11 AM
FEMA Region V
S
Straycat Offline
Straycat  Offline
S
FEMA Region V
Originally posted by McMedic:
[b]
[b] They won't have to confiscate anything.
U
Should invoke the same reaction...hopfully [/b]
the problem is that Joe Q. Public might keep, at most, only a few boxes of ammo for his deer rifle or duck gun. Most have never seen the need to stockpile ammo because they have always been able to run down to wal-mart or the local Academy store for any needed resupply.

When the supply dries up there they'll be with their expensive clubs wondering wth happened. Then they'll say "screw it" and jump in the turn-in line with all the other sheep. [/b]
I don't really see that as a problem McMedic. There's going to be a point in time where, what I like to call, the "purging", will begin. This "purging" involves all sheeple, who finally start getting cold feet, and start second-guessing their involvment in the "fight for freedom". Or, to to put it plainly, they're going to freeze-up, and vomit at the first sight of bloodshed, or violence. When that happens, they will gladly step into that "guns for FEMA camp" line.
At that that point in time, only the strong and dedicated Patriots will remain on the battlefield.
I know my theory is pretty lame, but I would rather have those type of people out of the way, and know who ALL of my enemies are on the battlefield.

Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151503
05/11/2010 12:58 PM
05/11/2010 12:58 PM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
Well as there seems to be no way to stop the treasonist SOB's, all that we can do is get ready for the inevitable.

We all know that the ballot box is controlled and no longer works for the most part, and the "Wright your Congressman" has been a joke for decades.

We also have been removed from the soapbox by the "Officials", and are now put into "Talk Zones",so as not to upset said Congressman or usurpers.

So we really have one choice left.

And when it comes it will be up to very few of us - as 90% are still to braindead.

When the supply dries up there they'll be with their expensive clubs wondering wth happened. Then they'll say "screw it" and jump in the turn-in line with all the other sheep.
Of that 90% - The Liberal side thinks things are approaching eutopia, and the "Conservitive" side are still in the "It won't happen in the 'ol USA" mode. They are both blind and will pay for it by not having the prep's when it all comes down.

There's going to be a point in time where, what I like to call, the "purging", will begin. This "purging" involves all sheeple, who finally start getting cold feet, and start second-guessing their involvment in the "fight for freedom". Or, to to put it plainly, they're going to freeze-up, and vomit at the first sight of bloodshed, or violence. When that happens, they will gladly step into that "guns for FEMA camp" line.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151504
05/12/2010 09:28 AM
05/12/2010 09:28 AM
C
coydog Offline
coydog  Offline
C
A lot of folks look at the # of gun owners in this country and dismiss them as saying most will not fight.. This may be true but at an estimated 85-90 million if most means 95% stay home their are still 4.2 - 5 million shooters out there. Not an insignificant factor.

Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151505
05/12/2010 09:36 AM
05/12/2010 09:36 AM
FEMA Region V
S
Straycat Offline
Straycat  Offline
S
FEMA Region V
A lot of folks look at the # of gun owners in this country and dismiss them as saying most will not fight.. This may be true but at an estimated 85-90 million if most means 95% stay home their are still 4.2 - 5 million shooters out there. Not an insignificant factor.
True. And as I said before, it will only be the dedicated Patriot that takes to the battlefield.
It almost boils down to "quality, not quanity".

Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151506
05/12/2010 03:41 PM
05/12/2010 03:41 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
Is this an actual bill before the House and Senate or just left wing speculaton on what they want?

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151507
05/12/2010 04:10 PM
05/12/2010 04:10 PM
UP Michigan
P
pcosmar Offline
pcosmar  Offline
P
UP Michigan
It's a UN treaty. It has been around for a while and is gaining traction again.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=abkyS4.975YM
http://nationalgunrights.org/blog/?p=359

Not a "Bill", but a plan and an agenda.

Friend of the Militia (UnArmed/Infringed)
I hope I can help, my country and my countrymen.
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151508
05/12/2010 04:15 PM
05/12/2010 04:15 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
P
DEACTIVATED
Which means that the US can join it. And H.Clinton wants us to.

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151509
05/13/2010 04:26 AM
05/13/2010 04:26 AM
Rhode Island
Y
Yippeya Offline
Yippeya  Offline
Y
Rhode Island
BOSTON, April 19

- National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault
weapons were ambushed on April 19th by elements
of a para-military extremist faction. Military
and law enforcement sources estimated that 72
were killed and more than 20 injured before
government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor
Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction,
which was made up of local citizens, has links to
the radical right-wing tax protest movement. Gage
blamed the extremists for recent incidents of
vandalism directed against internal revenue
offices.

The governor, who described the group's
organizers as "criminals," issued an executive
order authorizing the summary arrest of any
individual who has interfered with the
government's efforts to secure law and order.

The military raid on the extremist arsenal
followed wide-spread refusal by the local
citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault
weapons. Gage issued a ban on military-style
assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the
week. This decision followed a meeting in early
April between government and military leaders at
which the governor authorized the forcible
confiscation of illegal arms. One government
official, speaking on condition of anonymity,
pointed out that "none of these people would have
been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and
turned their weapons over voluntarily."

"Government troops initially succeeded in
confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons
and ammunition. However, troops attempting to
seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with
resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had
been tipped off regarding the government's plans.

During a tense standoff in Lexington's town park,
National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander
of the government operation, ordered the armed
group to surrender and return to their homes. The
impasse was broken by a single shot, which was
reportedly fired by one of the right-wing
extremists. Eight civilians were killed in the
ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government
forces rather than the extremists for the
civilian deaths. Before order could be restored,
armed citizens from surrounding areas had
descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith,
finding his forces over-matched by the armed mob,
ordered a retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support
the state/national joint task force in its effort
to restore law and order. The governor has also
demanded the surrender of those responsible for
planning and leading the attack against the
government troops. Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and
John Hancock, who have been identified as
"ringleaders" of the extremist faction, remain at
large.

Mirina ser piyan baştire li jiyana ser çukan.
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151510
05/13/2010 04:45 AM
05/13/2010 04:45 AM
43BN-37FF
Rudy Offline OP
Rudy  Offline OP
43BN-37FF
"Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

We can only hope.

Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151511
05/13/2010 10:27 AM
05/13/2010 10:27 AM
DEACTIVATED
P
P
DEACTIVATED
Interesting that it took place in LEXINGTON park over an arms cache.

Paramilitary SKS
Re: OBAMA EYES GLOBAL GUN CONTROL AND MARTIAL LAW #151512
05/25/2010 04:51 PM
05/25/2010 04:51 PM
S. Kitsap, WA
C
CelticWarrior Offline
CelticWarrior  Offline
C
S. Kitsap, WA
Originally posted by ParaSkS:
Interesting that it took place in LEXINGTON park over an arms cache.
That was a modern view of the April 16, 1775 events at Lexington and Concord.

"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.