Okanogan County Washington Sta...
S
STRATIOTES Offline OP
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline OP
Administrator

S
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
The man commonly known as Jerry Kane and his (homeschooled) son, Joe Kane (~15 years of age), were murdered/killed on Thursday, the 20th of May, 2010 a.d. by some corrupt-looking bozos in uniforms who make a paltry claim to be some kind of 'officers of the peace'.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/may/20/west-memphis-police-officer-killed-another-injured/
jerry and joe
The van had a plate on the back - fact (verified)
It is missing in the photo, along with some 'cleaning' or disturbing of the dirt.

The plate (OHIO) or back of the vehicle had a recognizable cross on it, I believe black on white, as you can imagine very stark, indicating it was owned by a ministry.
The people on memphis might be a tiny bit upset if the van was clearly marked as containing a pastor.

Jerry had the previous day, had the van registered under the ministry (not under JERRY KANE). He was very happy about that. Jerry did not use a driver's license.

Jerry nor his son Joe were hispanic, from all the feedback. They certainly don't look hispanic in the jerry kane DVD's and videos circulating (torrents attached).
Hispanic and interested folks, the article linked, makes some kind of illusion to hispanic drug runners.
The claim is also made of 1.5 million in cash seized.
The DEA is claimed to be involved somehow, which as we all know is a corrupt, bankrupt, morally bankrupt organization, and I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary.
Hundreds of thousands of USD went to the 'police department', sounds like a bribe for those men who wear the uniform, called 'America's Largest Street Gang' there's a video by that name.

One dog escaped and is in the hospital/veterinary.

There is a book based largely on jerry's work here http://www.freeandclearin90.com/

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Jerry Kane and his son Joe Kane and their dogs were shot today #151522
05/22/2010 03:23 AM
05/22/2010 03:23 AM
Windsor,Mo
D
danfromwindsor Offline
danfromwindsor  Offline
D
Windsor,Mo
I really doubt we'll ever know the truth.

on beautiful Truman Lake
Re: Jerry Kane and his son Joe Kane and their dogs were shot today #151523
05/22/2010 05:43 AM
05/22/2010 05:43 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
A lot of European Americans look Hispanic when we have been out in the sun a bit, or have mixed blood with Mediterranean people to some degree.

So is this the one reported elsewhere as "two Hispanic males"? The dead kid looks white to me.

Bagging two cops who don't exactly look like the punk type in a full on shootout is not exactly low speed skills and tactics. I wonder what started all of this.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Jerry Kane and his son Joe Kane and their dogs were shot today #151524
05/22/2010 05:59 AM
05/22/2010 05:59 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by danfromwindsor:
I really doubt we'll ever know the truth.
Agree. Not likely.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Jerry Kane and his son Joe Kane and their dogs were shot today #151525
05/22/2010 08:01 AM
05/22/2010 08:01 AM
Twilight Zone
T
Total Resistance Offline
Total Resistance  Offline
T
Twilight Zone
Bunch of cop-suckers on that site.

I didn't see it mentioned there but some initial dis-info was calling them white supremacists and that the vehicle was registered to Aryan Nations.

Noticed no one asked where the plate went.

Don't trust the police to investigate the police.

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon
Re: Jerry Kane and his son Joe Kane and their dogs were shot today #151526
05/22/2010 06:02 PM
05/22/2010 06:02 PM
Montana
B
Bona_na_Croin Offline
Bona_na_Croin  Offline
B
Montana
I've yet to see (has anyone else?) or even hear mention of those dash cams that captures what happens.

As soon as a baddy does something they whip the footage out, but where is the dash cam for the initial traffic stop?

Bona na Croin- Neither Collar nor Crown

"Free where I live or die where I stand"
Re: Jerry Kane and his son Joe Kane and their dogs were shot today #151527
05/27/2010 01:38 PM
05/27/2010 01:38 PM
Wisconsin
H
Hawk78 Offline
Hawk78  Offline
H
Wisconsin
Here's a timeline of what happened, and a link to the public statement issued by Jerry Kane's common law wife.
The West Memphis Police say there is dashcam footage, but surprise surprise nobody seems to have seen it.

Timeline
11:36 a.m.: West Memphis police officer Bill Evans made a traffic stop of a white van at Mile Marker 275 along Interstate 40 near Airport Road. Fellow officer Brandon Paudert, son of West Memphis Police Chief Bob Paudert, pulled in to back up Evans.
11:50 a.m.: A broadcast goes out of officers down.
12:14 p.m.: Chief Paudert confirmed the identity of his son and Evans as the victims of a shooting, including that his son was dead. Evans dies later at the Regional Medical Center at Memphis.
1 p.m.: Shelby County Sheriff’s Office dispatchers broadcast a description of the suspect van â€" a white 1994 Plymouth Voyager with Ohio tags â€" and deputies were at all highway interchanges.
Officers are trained to call in with a description and plate numbers before getting out of their squad cars! Are they saying the officers didn't do this and were imcompetent? Why did it take 46 minutes for a broadcast of the suspect van to be broadcast? And who is this mysterious dispatcher that nobody can find?
1:05 p.m.: Col. A.C. Knight, commander of the Memphis Police Department’s organized crime unit, said teams were searching for the suspects in Memphis, checking all known drug spots. They also were checking motels and parking garages to see if the suspects had abandoned the vehicle. Memphis police also sent reinforcements to West Memphis to help. That included two helicopters and Police Director Larry Godwin.

Shortly after 1 p.m.: The white van is spotted in the Walmart parking lot at 798 W. Service Road in West Memphis. Law enforcement officers scramble from the original shooting scene to the lot. An Arkansas wildlife officer, who has heard about the officers, spots the white van and rams it. Crittenden County Sheriff Dick Busby, and W.A. Wren, chief of enforcement, who are in a car together arrive at the scene. At some point, both Busby and Wren, as well as the suspects, are shot.

About 1:20 p.m: A WMC-TV Channel 5 helicopter shows about two dozen law enforcement officers swarming a white, bullet-riddled van in the Walmart parking lot. It appears at one point that there is another shot fired at the van.
So, in less than 20 minutes, in a small town, dozens of law enforcement agents, SWAT teams, were that close to the Walmart from hearing the call to being there? How is this possible? If so, why? The broadcast with the van description went out 1 hour and 10 minutes after the Kane's allegedly shot 2 police officers. Are they claiming they were staying in a concentrated area for some reason? Does this make any sense?
About 1:22 p.m.:The video shows a line of officers â€" in uniform, tactical gear and plainclothes â€" approach the passenger side of the van before others move toward the driver’s side. The bodies of both suspects are pulled from the van.
2:30 p.m.: Busby, who was shot in the shoulder, is examined by doctors while Wren goes to surgery at The Med.

Just do what is right because it is what is right. I think it's that simple.
Re: Jerry Kane and his son Joe Kane and their dogs were shot today #151528
05/28/2010 01:06 AM
05/28/2010 01:06 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
Wasn't Arkansas the MIAC that leaked the first report on all prior service, Ron Paul supporters, ect being possible Terrorist. That would explain the quick response since Kane's schedule is on the Internet.

Re: Jerry Kane and his son Joe Kane and their dogs were shot today #151529
05/29/2010 03:36 AM
05/29/2010 03:36 AM
Windsor,Mo
D
danfromwindsor Offline
danfromwindsor  Offline
D
Windsor,Mo
No Im sad to say that was my home state of Missouri that leaked that report.

on beautiful Truman Lake

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.