05/24/2010 05:18 PM
Twilight Zone
T
Total Resistance Offline OP
Total Resistance  Offline OP
T
Twilight Zone
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/lice...erican-terrorist/story?id=9740491&page=1

Just because the SPLC, media, FBI, FAUX News consider the militia a terrorist group doens't mean they will kill you too. Does it?

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon
Re: Government can kill US citizens they consider terrorists #151553
05/25/2010 04:14 AM
05/25/2010 04:14 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
They'll get around to it, I'm sure but this is about islamic radicals fighting or aiding foreign enemies.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Government can kill US citizens they consider terrorists #151554
05/25/2010 07:11 AM
05/25/2010 07:11 AM
Windsor,Mo
D
danfromwindsor Offline
danfromwindsor  Offline
D
Windsor,Mo
Just because they put an Islamic spin on it(to garner support from the average sheeple) doesnt mean it wont happen to those they consider threats here. Using radicak Islam just gets the ok to go,but after they get the ok and start expanding the operation is when you can bet it will happen here at home under the guise if "national security"

on beautiful Truman Lake
Re: Government can kill US citizens they consider terrorists #151555
05/25/2010 03:20 PM
05/25/2010 03:20 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Some of us suspect it has happened for a while however being kept really secret, with some of the more underground patriot leadership fatalities being made to look like natural causes and accidents, but the real question then becomes, what if someone survives the attempt, then it is openly known that it was a sanctioned hit. At that point, there is a state of war between that target and the government that sanctioned the hit. They would have no moral restriction on killing armed forces, police or agents of the government any time or any place. In fact, I am not even so sure how the legal restriction would work.

I also think the functional use of the system would be a "death bounty" sort of thing, not unlike what was already done in the old west, and thus someone could look to the 1800s for the legal precedents. Wasn't Jesse James killed in one of those death bounty actions?

Maybe that twisted logic they exercise when the cops are beating some poor drunk to death and then figure at some point to posthumously accuse him or resisting authority.

Next of course is when the winds of political change put another group of people in power who know the truth and decide not to sanction what their predecessors have done. That is the circumstance where I can see the spy chiefs just quitting the game, taking their retirement and walking away.

We can surmise from examining some past cases that the hits done in recent history were against leadership and individuals strongly believed to have previously participated in terrorist actions where there were fatalities, and were likely to either participate in similar future actions, or strongly advocate them. Earth First will claim the absolute innocence of Judy Bari but she was directly involved in some tree spiking incidents where we are not talking about a nail in a tree trunk, but spikes big enough to shatter a saw mill saw and kill millworkers. I know of one millworker death in Oregon due to that action, and one very near miss in California, where the guy has the piece of log with a railroad spike in it on his mantle as proof.

When the feds did try to kill Bari, they botched the hit with an underpowered bomb, but really accomplished what they set out to accomplish which was to send a big message to the Earth First people and their fellow travellers that "direct action" with fatalities was off limits. On that situation, it was a small, fairly independent and shadowy group or "intelligence operatives" who did the bombing, but they fairly openly orchestrated other government resources to ad credibility to their cover story (the cover story being that she was transporting a bomb in her car on the way to use it).

Given the paranoia that can arise from the widespread belief that someone can be legally and legitimately profiled and targeted by "the government" and then killed also puts responsibility squarely on the government when someone is taken into custody and then for whatever reason, comes out from government custody dead or dying from any health issue they did not go in with. In fact, I would not even be accepting death from "pre-existing health issues" either.

So if situations like the Memphis killings are avoidable, then some response to this needs to include not so much a doctrine of going hard core game on upon contact with any police or military personnel, but a doctrine of retaliation that has real teeth in it. Some of us simply can't roll "heavy" at all times and expect to get away with it, but in a doctrine of retaliation, not unlike what is used in every single nation on earth when they deal diplomatically with each other, if someone agresses the situation and wins, it is NOT over. Someone with loyalty to the aggrieved victim has a duty to retaliate. Don't let anyone fool themselves into thinking that the opposition does not think exactly the same way about it. There are certain laws they operate above, and some laws they simply cannot transcend.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Government can kill US citizens they consider terrorists #151556
05/25/2010 03:50 PM
05/25/2010 03:50 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Breacher
Next of course is when the winds of political change put another group of people in power who know the truth and decide not to sanction what their predecessors have done. That is the circumstance where I can see the spy chiefs just quitting the game, taking their retirement and walking away.
What happens depends on who the the New Group of People in Power are.

I know if I was in Power I would not let the People responsible for Murdering Patriots and other Citizens just Retire and Walk Away.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Government can kill US citizens they consider terrorists #151557
05/25/2010 04:04 PM
05/25/2010 04:04 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
[b] Breacher
What happens depends on who the the New Group of People in Power are.

I know if I was in Power I would not let the People responsible for Murdering Patriots and other Citizens just Retire and Walk Away. [/b]
That's why you won't get that sort of power.
Not through the current political process anyhow.

How many times have those who abused the power of govt against the Constitution or the People been brought to justice?

???????????????

Yeah, that's about it.

Now through other means?
That might have possibilities.
We all know they will attempt to get foreign militaries to fight against us.
We all know they will run to those same countries if they can see they are about to be defeated.

Of course, the destruction they have, and will do, would mandate that we declare a State of War with any nation that does not hand them over. They need to swing from a rope.

What can I say?
I am a fan of the French Revolution Model.
They deserve it.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Government can kill US citizens they consider terrorists #151558
05/25/2010 05:13 PM
05/25/2010 05:13 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
drjarhead

Now through other means?
That might have possibilities.
We all know they will attempt to get foreign militaries to fight against us.
We all know they will run to those same countries if they can see they are about to be defeated.

Of course, the destruction they have, and will do, would mandate that we declare a State of War with any nation that does not hand them over. They need to swing from a rope.

What can I say?
I am a fan of the French Revolution Model.
They deserve it.

Friend, you and I seem to think alike about a lot of things. Only one thing, the French used Guillotines which are too European, I prefer something else, maybe Hanging or what I would like to see happen to the scum slow trampling under the hooves of horses,

I guess my vicious side is starting to show.

I wasn't thinking of gaining power through the Current Political Process. I was thinking of gaining Power through Civil War. If there is a new American Civil War and we win, which we should, a lot of things will change including all who are currently in Power. I believe that as soon as the Usurper figures out that we are going to win he will like the Vermin he is abandon ship and take one last flight on Air Force One Destination Europe, most likely France. That will leave the White House ready for a new Occupant.

Also most of Congress at least the ones who can afford it, will also leave the United States.

And where there is a vacuum something or someone will fill it, and it may as well be Patriots who become the new leaders of our reborn Republic.

Then the Scales can be Balanced.

And as to our Foreign Enemies, that is why we need to stay united in a Free Republic either this one or a new one created from the Succeeded States.

And since states like Montana have a lot of Nukes a New Nation will have plenty of real Firepower.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Government can kill US citizens they consider terrorists #151559
05/25/2010 08:52 PM
05/25/2010 08:52 PM
6437 457n 64357n5u 79i 57
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
6437 457n 64357n5u 79i 57
Well they have been killing us for decades whats new. OOOHH Wait now they dont have to worry about bad press thats all

I dont want to have to try the roll call of the fallen but ill start it with Gordon Wendall Kahl
Oh and his soon get out of prison in 2073 or is it 2037 damn this friggin tbi damn dam dam
oh well i gonna take some meds and crash nite to yall cya

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr
Re: Government can kill US citizens they consider terrorists #151560
05/26/2010 05:06 AM
05/26/2010 05:06 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Lose your illusions.

Lessons From Lithuania -- Part I

Extended a business trip to London with a detour to Vilnius, Lithuania and environs. Got back today.

While in Vilnius, I went to the NKVD/Gestapo/KGB Museum, and on my last day, the massacre site at nearby Ponary/Panieriu.

In between, I got a rental car and drove about 100 km to the west of Vilnius to a city called Kovno/Kaunas -- site of the infamous 'Ninth Fort'.

And no, the trip wasn't all death and gloom. In fact, I found Vilnius and its inhabitants to be charming and worthy of another visit.

But I did draw a series of lessons from what I saw on my excursions; part I is below:

1) Government identification records are the clerical basis for mass murder and other atrocities: No, not every government ID scheme leads to genocide and expatriation. But for the collectivists of both the German Reich and the USSR, each victim's identity card was part of the targeting and the "production record".

2) Get to the forest early if you want to live: If you think they will be coming for you, you are probably right. Plan not to be where they know you work and live. Act early if you want to maximize your chances. You and your family will die if you are at your government-approved address.

3) The Bad People will have lots of help from your neighbors: The most disturbing moment for me in the KGB museum was not in the execution or interrogation/torture cells. It was realizing, while moving through the excellent exhibits on the mass deportations of Lithuanians after "liberation" by the Soviets in 1944, that most of the deportees (many of whom were subsequently executed or starved or died of exposure and disease) had been betrayed to the NKVD/KGB by their neighbors.

4) "Fascism" is not the mortal enemy of freedom and life; collectivism is: At each of the memorials, one could tell the provenance of any signage by reference to "fascism". Mostly, such markings were from the Soviet era, during which -- not coincidentally -- many more millions of innocent human beings were killed than had been slaughtered by the Hitlerites and their collaborators.

5. Never report en masse when ordered to do so: Nothing good ever happens to folks who do.

6. Food and ammunition will be the vital shortages you must address in order to live:
Empty weapons and bellies a successful resistance does not make.

7. The Bad People will torture and kill those who help you: Get used to the idea. Retribution killing is a standard totalitarian play. Try to avoid jeopardizing your allies to the extent possible, but know that they too will be swept into the whirlwind.

8. The Bad People will torture and kill your family members: Sippenhaft ain't just a chapter in Vanderboegh's long-awaited novel. The KGB museum was filled with execution orders with notations that not only had the subject been killed per order of the Party, but that "special measures" had or would be taken against the victim's family.

9. You must be prepared to fight until victory or death: Once you go to the woods, you are there for the duration. The Baltic "forest brothers" stayed out until they were killed or captured. More on them in the next part.

10. If you think it can't happen here, you are wrong. The Polish and Lithuanian Jews who were ground into dust by the Einsatzgruppen thought the same thing. So did the Lithuanians who couldn't believe that the Communists under Stalin would hold their passionate patriotism against them.

Almost all of those folks who believed "it couldn't happen" died. A few survived by running into the woods, or by bearing up under the brutal realities of the Gulag, year after year after year.

Each of them knows the single biggest lesson from Lithuania: naked, brute force can and does triumph over kindness, love of kin and country, and simple human decency -- often for decades or more.

Lose your illusions.

While there is still time.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Government can kill US citizens they consider terrorists #151561
05/26/2010 09:24 AM
05/26/2010 09:24 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
So if situations like the Memphis killings are avoidable, then some response to this needs to include not so much a doctrine of going hard core game on upon contact with any police or military personnel, but a doctrine of retaliation that has real teeth in it. Some of us simply can't roll "heavy" at all times and expect to get away with it, but in a doctrine of retaliation, not unlike what is used in every single nation on earth when they deal diplomatically with each other, if someone agresses the situation and wins, it is NOT over. Someone with loyalty to the aggrieved victim has a duty to retaliate.
Great doctrine but, we cowards.

Cowards.

You're asking formerly mainstream Americans to put aside the comfortable(but useless and in the long term harmful)militia doctrine of no first strike(really no retaliating just blathering and bitching on the net)... you're asking those people to retaliate.

Hasn't happened and won't happen until the militias are openly hunted down because someone who didn't have that encumbering mentality DID do something. What I don't know.

A certain police department in my AO beseiged a elderly man who angrily drove back EMT's trying to treat him because he had a spell. Now, EMT's have the same mentality as tin badge gods and sought to escalate the situation. Same with this department and this old man had no clue what they'd do... unlike us... so he stepped out with his gun in more of a display than anything of any tactical worth.

A cop with a rifle was across the street. He cold bloodedly shot and murdered him. He got a medal. The courts did a whitewash.

The old man was not avenged. And yes, I include myself in those that did nothing.

I'm a coward too. Hoping we in this... what we call a 'movement' can get our shit together and begin the process of taking our nation back properly instead of relying on two-faced white horses and internet charlatans. Hoping for the past 5 years I could influence the people who could influence the mass of patriots to get smart, get real, and do something.

Perhaps I should have led with bullets?

These people will not be stopped until driven from office. I wanted to do this with a minimum of bloodshed and destruction to this nation which is why I been advocating political change from local governments and working from there. I advocated for the big names in the 'movement' to get down to the local level, promote these local campaigns so they can have the support and resources to conduct a recall campaign. What happens though is you step on toes advocating a sensible strategy-why I'm not so much on the net anymore.

Yes we're too cowardly to even do a peaceable political change. So there's no political solution to getting these murderers out of office.

Nobody in the movement is going to be avenged or freed from prison until we find our courage and will to sacrifice ALL-like the people who signed the Declaration of Independence. That especially includes our comfort, what we reckon as our possessions, and our lives.

So: is avenging those the beast has taken out worth your life? If not, then forget about it. Hold onto your cammies and your canned goods and pray Cthutlu eats you last.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.