AWRM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
NEW YORK TIMES: SHOULD THIS BE THE LAST GENERATION-GENOCIDAL ELITISTS ON THE MARCH #151670
06/10/2010 06:58 AM
06/10/2010 06:58 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
http://freedomguide.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-york-times-should-this-be-last.html

This article speaks for itself.

These ghouls in tweed speak out of both sides of their mouths with a upper crust Atlantic accent armed with all the neurolinguistic programming and grammer their Ivy League educations can deliver.

They are in action no better than Stalin. Mao. Pol Pot. Hitler. Kissinger. Zbrinski. Bush. Clinton. Johnston.

These elitists treat the Earth as their playground-because the People treat them as their leaders and not as they are... the enemy.

Peter Singer is the author. A professor of bioethics(genocide)at Princeton and laureate professor at Melborne. Add this cocksucker to the list. His complete article at the provided link.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: NEW YORK TIMES: SHOULD THIS BE THE LAST GENERATION-GENOCIDAL ELITISTS ON THE MARCH #151671
06/10/2010 12:31 PM
06/10/2010 12:31 PM
NW Central Ohio
W
Wyrm Offline
Wyrm  Offline
W
NW Central Ohio
I'm wondering if you or the blogger read the article in question. To me, it looks like nothing more than a bunch of philosophical mental masturbation.

Insert something witty here
Re: NEW YORK TIMES: SHOULD THIS BE THE LAST GENERATION-GENOCIDAL ELITISTS ON THE MARCH #151672
06/11/2010 06:24 AM
06/11/2010 06:24 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
Know how the enemy attacks...

This is yet another incrementalist attack-they bring up the ideal in several outlets, several media personalities and "authorities" they control and then with the seed of that ideal they pop the question whether or not it's okay if we die off. For them.

From there the ideals built up and-well guess what that gulf oil volcano's getting worse. Guess we'll have to actually answer that question. Lets not forget these fuckers have already poisoned the food supply with genetically modified "food", pump thousands of toxins into the shit on top of that...

The author is an genocidal maniac in tweed with a degree. "Bioethics" is genocide in Yale speak.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.