08/12/2010 07:51 PM
08/12/2010 07:51 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline OP
Imagrunt  Offline OP

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Here is a link to a video, as well as some discussion.

First Signs of Civil War begin in the US: Sheriff Tony DeMeo Threatens Force Against Federal Agents.

I recently conducted an advance party recon of Nye County Nevada, and although it is desolate and very hot, it is gun-friendly, and there is silver and gold in the ground.

Add a Constitutional Sheriff who won't take any sh*t from the feds, and I just might have to make the move!

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Constitutional Sheriff Tony DeMeo Threatens Force Against Feds #151834
08/13/2010 09:57 AM
08/13/2010 09:57 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Constitutional Sheriff Tony DeMeo

Cassandra Anderson
Infowars.com
July 30, 2010

Tony DeMeo, Sheriff of Nye County, Nevada, explains that he is a Constitutional Sheriff.

In this 3-part video interview with Tony DeMeo, Sheriff of Nye County, Nevada, he explains that he is a Constitutional Sheriff and that authority for public office holders is derived from the people. He tells the story about how he used the Constitution as his foundation in the saga of Nye County rancher Wayne Hage’s disputes over encroachments by the federal government. While Wayne Hage’s case centered around property rights in federally managed lands, Sheriff Tony DeMeo’s example is relevant for everyone to understand the power of local government, the importance of following the Constitution and upholding the Tenth Amendment (states’ rights and sovereignty).

Read rest of story and watch the videos here...

http://www.infowars.com/constitutional%C2%A0sheriff-tony-demeo/

See also...

First Signs of Civil War begin in the US: Sheriff Tony DeMeo Threatens Force Against Federal Agents

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.