Print Thread
Islam-the "religion" of peace #151851
08/16/2010 11:06 AM
08/16/2010 11:06 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
There is a centuries old history of Islam building mosques at the sites of great battles or defeats of their enemies. The proposed mosque near the site of the Twin Towers is a deliberate slap in every Americans face.

And yet we have stupid people in this country like hussain nobama who support it.

Three Things About Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w&feature=player_embedded#!

No mosque at Ground Zero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4&feature=player_embedded#!

Islam: religion of peace?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV66c2wzIU4&feature=related

Of Mosques and Men: Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg

The right to build a Mosque anywhere in this country depends on whether "freedom of religion" meant freedom to worship anything including satan or freedom between Christian denominations outside government endorsed churches. John Bunyan and William Penn were both jailed for preaching outside of the government sponsered churches.

Islam for the most part is incompatible with this nation's foundational documents since it is technically not a religion but a culture imposed upon the people. You cannot be a good Muslim and a good US citizen. You have to choose one or the other.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151852
08/18/2010 07:12 AM
08/18/2010 07:12 AM
A 105-11FF Somewhere in the C...
C
coydog Offline
coydog  Offline
C
Originally posted by ConSigCor:

Islam for the most part is incompatible with this nation's foundational documents since it is technically not a religion but a culture imposed upon the people. You cannot be a good Muslim and a good US citizen. You have to choose one or the other.
[/QUOTE]

Aint that the cold hard truth.

You are spot on and they do have a mandate in the Koran to build where they have been victorious over the infidels. The mosque in Jerusalem where Mohammad's horse supposedly flew up his ass and ascended him is the biggest example. Islam was nothing more then a religion formed by a thief, rapist and scoundrel to unite the non Jewish Semitic and Arabic tribes for conquest.

"State a moral case to a ploughman & a professor. The former will decide it as well, & often better than the latter,
because he has not been led astray by artificial rules."
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151853
08/26/2010 12:19 PM
08/26/2010 12:19 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
'Son of Hamas' warns U.S. fatally falling for lies
'Peaceful' Muslims following Quran's dictate to establish 'global Islamic state'

World Net Daily
August 25, 2010

As the son of a Hamas co-founder who became a Christian, a spy for Israel and a consultant to the Holy Land Foundation terror-finance trial, Mosab Hassan Yousef offers a rare perspective on the Egypt-based Muslim Brotherhood – at once the spawn of nearly every major Islamic terrorist group and of "mainstream" operatives in the U.S. such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

Yousef, who recently was granted asylum in the U.S. after the Department of Homeland Security tried to deport him, told WND in a telephone interview Americans must understand that the ultimate goal of the highly influential Brotherhood is not terrorism but to establish a global Islamic state over the entire world.

"If they can establish this in a peaceful manner, that's fine," he said. "But they are required by the Quran to establish this global Islamic state on the rubble of every civilization, every constitution, every government."

The Holy Land Foundation trial in Dallas in 2008 – the largest terror-finance case in U.S. history – presented evidence of the Muslim Brotherhood's "100-year plan" to gradually destroy the U.S. and Western civilization from within "so that it is eliminated and Allah's religion is made victorious over all other religions."

"This is not a doctrine of some freak Muslim," Yousef observed. "It's the doctrine, the requirement, of the god of Islam himself and his prophet, whom they praise every day."

One of the Brotherhood's prime strategies to help achieve its ultimate aim is to spin off groups such as the Washington, D.C.-based Council on American-Islamic Relations, or CAIR, that attempt to give Islam a positive face, he pointed out.

CAIR, casting itself as a human rights organization, has often been called on by government and media to represent Muslims in the U.S. But it's origin as a front group for the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas is now widely documented, including in the WND Books best-selling expose "Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America"

CAIR and some of its leaders were confirmed by the Justice Department as unindicted co-conspirators in the trial of the Texas-based Holy Land Foundation, which was convicted of helping fund Hamas. An FBI letter to lawmakers in April 2009 explained the bureau suspended all formal contacts with CAIR because of evidence the group was founded as a front in the U.S. for Hamas. Among numerous government relationships, CAIR leaders had regular meetings with top FBI brass on security issues and helped lead FBI Muslim "sensitivity training" sessions.

At the Holy Land Foundation trial, the FBI presented a transcript from a wiretap of a 1993 meeting in Philadelphia in which Hamas supporters sought to establish Muslim organizations in the U.S. "whose Islamic hue is not very conspicuous." CAIR was soon founded by two Palestinian participants in the Philadelphia meeting, Omar Ahmad and Nihad Awad.

Wiretaps revealed Ahmad argued for using Muslims as an "entry point" to "pressure Congress and the decision makers in America" to change U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East. One FBI official quoted in "Muslim Mafia" says CAIR and the other Muslim Brotherhood front groups differ from al-Qaida only in their methods.

"The only difference between the guys in the suits and the guys with the AK-47s is timing and tactics," the official explained.

CAIR, meanwhile – which has more than a dozen former and current leaders with known associations with violent jihad – is trying to keep alive a lawsuit against WND and two investigators behind "Muslim Mafia."

While CAIR repeatedly has denied it receives foreign support, the covert operation that produced "Muslim Mafia" obtained video footage that captured CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper boasting of his ability to bring in a half million dollars of "overseas money," including from Saudi Arabia.

Money continues to flow in the other direction, as well, Yousef said.

He noted the FBI documented that the Holy Land Foundation sent $12.4 million from the U.S. to Hamas committees. But based on his 10 years of experience as a spy for the Israeli internal security service Shin Bet, he believes many times that amount has been smuggled to Hamas in cash.

As an example, Yousef cited the case of a Palestinian terror operative he met in prison who was arrested transporting $100,000 after Shin Bet provided information to law enforcement authorities.

"I guarantee you that there still people who collect money in mosques that go directly to Hamas in cash," Yousef said. "And this is a problem that the government doesn't have control over. Obama doesn't have control over this money."

'Hamas is the Muslim Brotherhood'

Hamas itself was formed in 1987 as part of the Muslim Brotherhood's strategy to advance the movement by spinning off new organizations, Yousef said.

"If they have a confrontation with Israel as the Muslim Brotherhood, they are going to pay a very high price," he explained. "So they choose people like my father, from the Muslim Brotherhood originally, and they ask them to establish an independent movement that shares the same exact doctrine."

As WND reported, Yousef worked alongside his father, Sheik Hassan Yousef, in the West Bank city of al-Ghaniya near Ramallah while secretly embracing Christian faith and serving as a Shin Bet spy. Since publicly declaring his faith in August 2008, he has been condemned by an al-Qaida-affiliated group and disowned by his family.

"Hamas is the Muslim Brotherhood," Yousef said. "It's the same organization."

The Muslim Brotherhood, founded in the 1920s in the wake of the collapse of the Ottoman Turkish empire, considers itself an instrument of the charge Muslims have been given since Islam's founding 1,400 years ago – to make the Quran and Allah's authority supreme over the entire world.

Along with CAIR, prominent U.S. organizations launched by Muslim Brotherhood leaders include the Muslim Students Association, North American Islamic Trust, the Islamic Society of North America, the American Muslim Council, the Muslim American Society and the International Institute of Islamic Thought.

"Before we start to listen to their lies," Yousef said, "we have to ask ourselves all the time, what is the goal of the Muslim Brotherhood? Ask them, 'What do you want?'"

He said the Muslim Brotherhood "will keep the hope and the ultimate goal very clear in the eyes of every Muslim who belongs to the organization that one day [we will] establish an Islamic state and establish Shariah law."

In unusually candid moments, CAIR leaders have expressed that aim.

CAIR founder Ahmad was reported telling a Muslim group in the San Francisco Bay area that Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant and that the Quran should become the highest authority in America and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth. CAIR spokesman Hooper indicated in a 1993 interview with the Minneapolis Star Tribune he wants to see the U.S. become a Muslim country "through education."

The West, Yousef said, has fallen for the "lie" that there are two types of Islam, radical and moderate. While there may be individual Muslims who are radical or moderate, Islam itself is not moderate, he contends.

"Let's learn what Islam says about itself," Yousef said. "Forget about what the Muslim Brotherhood, what al-Qaida, what Hezbollah – what even Americans or Westerners say about Islam. Let's study and see what Islam says about itself, then we will understand why we have this problem."

'Buying the lie'

American foreign policy, especially under President Obama, he said, has "bought the lie of Muslim groups who are trying to make Islam look good in the eyes of Westerners."

Because of that approach, he said, Muslim leaders such as Feisal Abdul Rauf have developed "the courage to come forward with a very aggressive symbol" of Islamic authority, the proposed Islamic center and mosque near the site of the 2001 World Trade Center attacks.

"If it was any other American president, we wouldn't have this aggressive step," Yousef contended.

He noted the State Department has designated Rauf an ambassador to the Muslim world despite the imam's unwillingness to condemn Hamas as a terrorist group.

"Of course, he cannot condemn Hamas, because he knows that Hamas is an organization that is doing the will of Allah," Yousef said. "How can he condemn an organization that serves the same god that he worships every day five times?"

Yousef pointed out Rauf has claimed Obama based his highly publicized Cairo speech to the Muslim world last year on a chapter from the Arabic version of Rauf's book, "A Call to Prayer From the World Trade Center: Islamic Dawah in the Heart of America Post-9/11."

Obama asserted in the speech that violent extremists have exploited tensions between Muslims and the West, insisting Islam was not part of the problem but part of promoting peace.

'This is the red line'

Defenders of the proposed Ground Zero mosque cite American Muslims' First Amendment freedoms to practice their religion.

But Yousef makes a distinction between Islam and other religions, arguing Islam is a subversive system that threatens America's very existence.

"Even if it's a religion, and 1.5 billion people around the world believe in it, this doesn't mean that they are right; and this doesn't mean that we compromise with them," he said. "We tell them, 'You're accepted, but guess what? This is the red line: We don't compromise with your god. We don't compromise with your belief system.'"

Yousef reasoned that he certainly would not be allowed to create a religion in which he demanded that his followers kill everyone who doesn't embrace his beliefs.

"Will I be able to register this religion here and build my symbols for this religion in this country?" he asked. "I will go to jail for that – and all my followers as well."

'A matter of life and death'

No one in the Middle East has the courage or the power to confront Islam, he said, but transformation can start in the most powerful country in the world.

"Instead of giving Islam credit, this is the country where we can start to fight – not against Muslims, against the bad teachings of Islam."

Americans can begin, he said, by "understanding the real nature of Islam."

"I am telling you, this is not a matter of politics," he said. "It's a matter of life and death. It's a matter of hundreds of millions who have been killed because of this deadly ideology of Islam that has been here 1,400 years."

"This is the time" to speak out, he said, "especially here in America. This is the time to stand firm and strong against this crazy, big system."

Yousef said that while some may want to "scare people about Islam" for some kind of financial or personal profit, he is speaking out because of his concern for America and as "a person who loves my people."

"I cannot wait for them to be liberated," he said of his fellow Palestinians and Muslims worldwide. "And when I see the example of liberty and freedom in this country, I want this to go to my people."

If America leads the way in confronting Islam, change can come, he said.

"But if the country of liberty and freedom welcomes a radical and violent belief that wants to destroy everything, we won't be able to defeat them," he said.

"This is why we need to work all together. This is not for America only. This is for the world. This is for the future of humanity."

SOURCE:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=194989

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151854
08/26/2010 12:21 PM
08/26/2010 12:21 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A "Son of Hamas" Converts to Christianity

James Heiser | The New American
11 March 2010

For Mosab Hassan Yousef, the problem for his fellow Palestinians is simple: “The problem is with their God. They need to be liberated from their God. He is their biggest enemy. It has been 1,400 years they have been lied to.” The sentiment is hardly unique among observers of Islam, but it is striking given Mr. Yousef’s background as a former leader of the terrorist organization Hamas.

According to an Wall Street Journal article (“They Need to Be Liberated From Their God”), Yousef’s spiritual pilgrimage out of Islam not only led him to Christianity, but also into the service of the Israeli government:

"I absolutely know that in anybody's eyes I was a traitor," says Mosab Hassan Yousef. "To my family, to my nation, to my God. I crossed all the red lines in my society. I didn't leave one that I didn't cross. Now 32, Mosab is the son of Sheikh Hassan Yousef, a founder and leader of the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas. Throughout the last decade, from the second Intifada to the current stalemate, he worked alongside his father in the West Bank. During that time the younger Mr. Yousef also secretly embraced Christianity. And as he reveals in his book "Son of Hamas," out this week, he became one of the top spies for Israel's internal security arm, the Shin Bet.

According to the report in the Journal, Yousef has kept “a low profile” the past two years while living near San Diego. However, now that his book, Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable Choices, was released in the past few weeks, Yousef is speaking out even more boldly than he has before.

Yousef’s account is gripping: His father, Sheikh Hassan Yousef, was among a small circle of men who founded Hamas in 1986. The young Mosab played a role in the first Palestinian Intifada, and speaks of the founding of Hamas as “a noble idea — resisting occupation.” Again, according to the Wall Street Journal,

Mr. Yousef traces his awakening to his first sustained exposure to Hamas cruelty. In 1996, he was arrested by the Israelis for buying weapons. He says he was beaten and tortured badly in custody. It was then that the Shin Bet approached him. He says he thought about becoming a double agent. "I wanted revenge on Israel," he writes. But when he was sent to serve his term at the Megiddo prison in northern Israel, he says he was more shocked by the way the maj'd, Hamas's security wing, dealt with other prisoners.

"Every day, there was screaming; every night, torture. Hamas was torturing its own people!" he writes. The Muslims he met in jail "bore no resemblance to my father" and "were mean and petty ... bigots and hypocrites."

The Daily Telegraph ran a story on Yousef’s conversion, and move to the United States, back in August 2008. At that time, he described his encounter with the Christian faith through a British missionary. Yousef said that as he learned about Christianity.

He found it "exciting," he said, and began secretly studying the Bible, struck by the central tenet "love your enemies."

Nevertheless he does not advocate the "collapse of Islam," but rather for people to acknowledge that after 1,400 years "it's not working any more."

He said: "It's not taking them anywhere. It's making them look ugly."

He hopes that Muslims will begin to question their religion and "fix it" by rejecting the parts that call for "killing others, cutting hands, cutting legs, torturing people and asking for destruction of entire civilizations."

He said that after he converted to Christianity, he decided he had to escape and "live my life away from violence because I couldn't coexist with that situation as a Christian."

Since that time, Yousef’s views concerning Islam have taken on a more adamant tone: Time has allowed for more perspective on his experiences. According to the Wall Street Journal article,

"I converted to Christianity because I was convinced by Jesus Christ as a character, as a personality. I loved him, his wisdom, his love, his unconditional love. I didn't leave [the Islamic] religion to put myself in another box of religion. At the same time it's a beautiful thing to see my God exist in my life and see the change in my life. I see that when he does exist in other Middle Easterners there will be a change.

"I'm not trying to convert the entire nation of Israel and the entire nation of Palestine to Christianity. But at least if you can educate them about the ideology of love, the ideology of forgiveness, the ideology of grace. Those principles are great regardless, but we can't deny they came from Christianity as well."

Mr. Yousef says he felt burned out and decided to stop working for the Shin Bet in 2006, against their wishes. He made his way to friends in southern California whom he'd met through Bible study.

According to his account, the power of the Christian message not only healed Yousef, it gave him the perspective to see the nature of Islamic ideology for the spiritual slavery that it is. And having learned the difference between the two faiths, Yousef cannot be silent.

SOURCE:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/index....o-christianity

Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151855
08/26/2010 04:17 PM
08/26/2010 04:17 PM
PA
P
propovednik Offline
propovednik  Offline
P
PA
While I agree that Islam's problem is its god and understand that it is a subversive system I don't think the solution to the problem is to deny anyone their private property rights. In my view the only way to effectively combat Islam is first to convert Muslims to Christianity and second to offer no financial support to Muslim businesses or ventures.

Converting Muslims is not an easy task but it can be done – look at the “Son of Hamas” – it will take more than mere words to see devout worshipers of another faith converted. Christians will actually have to live their lives as Christ commands and it is my belief that Christianity will win hands down in a “free market” of ideas.

Not financially supporting Muslim businesses may be impossible when you take into account the oil industry but the local Muslim owned ma and pa shops (and businesses that hire Muslims - most of them are Muslim owned) shouldn’t get your business if you honestly believe they are trying to take over and fundamentally change your society. Make them move to Canada or Europe not through force or denial of rights but through lack of a means to support themselves – this, consequently, may be the only solution to the southern border crossers as well.

As I see it, this is the only way to solve the problem while maintaining freedom of religion, the free market, private property rights and core Christian principles.

Only God has absolute authority, and only God can require absolute obedience. -Rushdoony
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151856
09/11/2010 10:33 AM
09/11/2010 10:33 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Joys of Muslim Women

by Nonie Darwish

In the Muslim faith a Muslim man can marry a child as young as 1 year old and have sexual intimacy with this child, consummating the marriage by 9. The dowry is given to the family in exchange for the woman (who becomes his slave) and for the purchase of the private parts of the woman, to use her as a toy.

Even though a woman is abused, she can not obtain a divorce.

To prove rape, the woman must have (4) male witnesses.

Often after a woman has been raped, she is returned to her family and the family must return the dowry. The family has the right to execute her (an honor killing) to restore the honor of the family. Husbands can beat their wives 'at will' and the man does not have to say why he has beaten her.

The husband is permitted to have 4 wives and a temporary wife for an hour (prostitute) at his discretion.

The Shariah Muslim law controls the private as well as the public life of the woman.

In the Western World (America) Muslim men are starting to demand Shariah Law so the wife can not obtain a divorce and he can have full and complete control of her. It is amazing and alarming how many of our sisters and daughters attending American Universities are now marrying Muslim men and submitting themselves and their children unsuspectingly to the Shariah law.
By passing this on, enlightened American women may avoid becoming a slave under Shariah Law.

Ripping the West in Two

Author and lecturer Nonie Darwish says the goal of radical Islamists is to impose Shariah law on the world, ripping Western law and liberty in two.
She recently authored the book, Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law.

Darwish was born in Cairo and spent her childhood in Egypt and Gaza before immigrating to America in 1978, when she was eight years old. Her father died while leading covert attacks on Israel. He was a high-ranking Egyptian military officer stationed with his family in Gaza.

When he died, he was considered a "shahid," a martyr for jihad. His posthumous status earned Nonie and her family an elevated position in Muslim society.

But Darwish developed a skeptical eye at an early age. She questioned her own Muslim culture and upbringing. She converted to Christianity after hearing a Christian preacher on television.

In her latest book, Darwish warns about creeping sharia law - what it is, what it means, and how it is manifested in Islamic countries.

For the West, she says radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that happens, Western civilization will be destroyed. Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the dignity of each individual. Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims should be subjugated or killed in this world.

Peace and prosperity for one's children is not as important as assuring that Islamic law rules everywhere in the Middle East and eventually in the world.

While Westerners tend to think that all religions encourage some form of the golden rule, Sharia teaches two systems of ethics - one for Muslims and another for non-Muslims. Building on tribal practices of the seventh century, Sharia encourages the side of humanity that wants to take from and subjugate others.

While Westerners tend to think in terms of religious people developing a personal understanding of and relationship with God, Sharia advocates executing people who ask difficult questions that could be interpreted as criticism.

It's hard to imagine, that in this day and age, Islamic scholars agree that those who criticize Islam or choose to stop being Muslim should be executed. Sadly, while talk of an Islamic reformation is common and even assumed by many in the West, such murmurings in the Middle East are silenced through intimidation.

While Westerners are accustomed to an increase in religious tolerance over time, Darwish explains how petro dollars are being used to grow an extremely intolerant form of political Islam in her native Egypt and elsewhere.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President by themselves! Rest assured they will do so... You can look at how they have taken over several towns in the USA .. Dearborn Mich. is one... and there are others...
I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

It is too bad that so many are disillusioned with life and Christianity to accept Muslims as peaceful.. some may be but they have an army that is willing to shed blood in the name of Islam.. the peaceful support the warriors with their finances and own kind of patriotism to their religion. While America is getting rid of Christianity from all public sites and erasing God from the lives of children the Muslims are planning a great jihad on America

Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151857
09/11/2010 11:39 AM
09/11/2010 11:39 AM
MT
C
C. M. Wolf Offline
C. M. Wolf  Offline
C
MT
"Islam is the religion of Peace"

Yeah, Right! BS!

If anyone actually expects me to believe this total crap, they have another thing comin! In fact lots of other things comin,(like mostly in the 30cal range!).

I'll start with just one question for those that expect me to believe this BS...

"If islam is the relgion of peace, WHY do the islamists keep attacking, maming, and murdering people around the world?!"

Eff'em!

mad

Michael

"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151858
09/11/2010 02:02 PM
09/11/2010 02:02 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
A gay Saudi Arabian diplomat is seeking asylum in the U.S. But Ali Ahmad Asseri really has nothing to worry about, because Islam is the religion of peace and Sharia law will protect him. :rolleyes:

A ranking Saudi diplomat told NBC News that he has asked for political asylum in the United States, saying he fears for his life if he is forced to return to his native country.

The diplomat, Ali Ahmad Asseri, the first secretary of the Saudi consulate in Los Angeles, has informed U.S. Department of Homeland Security officials that Saudi officials have refused to renew his diplomatic passport and effectively terminated his job after discovering he was gay and was close friends with a Jewish woman.

In a recent letter that he posted on a Saudi website, Asseri angrily criticized his country’s “backwardness” as well as the role of “militant imams” in Saudi society who have “defaced the tolerance of Islam.” Perhaps most provocatively of all, he has threatened to expose what he describes as politically embarrassing information about members of the Saudi royal family living in luxury in the U.S.

If he is forced to go back to Saudi Arabia — as Saudi officials are demanding — Asseri says he could face political persecution and even death.

“My life is in a great danger here and if I go back to Saudi Arabia, they will kill me openly in broad daylight,” Asseri said Saturday in an email to NBC.

In a recent interview, Asseri and his lawyer said that the Saudi diplomat was questioned by a Department of Homeland Security official in Los Angeles on Aug. 30 after formally applying for asylum on the grounds that he is a member of a “particular social group” — gays — that would subject him to persecution if he returns to his home country.

Officials at DHS in Washington as well as the Saudi Embassy in Washington and the Saudi consulate in Los Angeles did not respond to requests for comment.

A Homeland Security spokesman said the department is precluded by law from commenting on an individual's asylum request.

Asseri’s bid for asylum is highly unusual: No Saudi diplomat is known to have taken such a step since 1994 when Mohammed al-Khilewi, then first secretary for the Saudi mission to the United Nations, was granted asylum after publicly criticizing his country’s human rights record and alleged support for terrorism. Asseri’s application could present an especially awkward dilemma for the Obama administration, which has actively sought Saudi support for the Mideast peace process and for sanctions against Iran. The Saudi government has long been one of the United States’ closest allies in the Middle East and its ruler, King Abdullah, was warmly greeted by President Obama at the White House last June.

But the Saudis have also been sharply condemned by the U.S. State Department and human rights groups for religious and political intolerance, including the treatment of gay people. The most recent State Department human rights report on Saudi Arabia notes that, in addition to denying political and religious rights to minorities, “under Sharia (Islamic law) sexual activity between two persons of the same gender is punishable by death or flogging.”

While the report stated there was no “official discrimination” on the basis of sexual orientation in employment and housing, “sexual orientation could constitute the basis for harassment, blackmail, or other actions.” It noted that in one case reported in a Saudi newspaper three years ago, two men in the Saudi city of Al-Bahah were publicly lashed 7,000 times after being found guilty of sodomy.

'Challenge to their policies'
Ali Ahmed, a prominent Saudi dissident in the U.S., told NBC that Asseri’s fears for his safety are well-founded because of his open criticism of members of the Saudi royal family. In the letter that he posted on a Saudi website, Ahmed noted, Asseri referred to “four princes” — who he did not identify by name — “who are paid salaries and allowances from the consulate and do not work” and yet stay in the United States “spending their time (on) tourism and relaxation as if they were created from light.”

“This passage alone is considered an insult to the king and his family, and a challenge to their policies,” Ahmed stated in a declaration filed in support of Asseri’s asylum application, which he shared with NBC. “This statement is enough to put Mr. Asseri in danger if he returns to Saudi Arabia.”

Asseri, in a recent telephone interview, said that has been assigned to the Saudi consulate in Los Angeles for the past five years. His problems began some months ago, he said, when Saudi consulate employees who suspected he was gay began following him to gay bars. They also discovered his close friendship with a Jewish woman from Israel. It was some time after these discoveries, Asseri said, that consulate officials began harassing him, refusing to renew his diplomatic passport or provide him with badly needed medical treatment for a painful back ailment. They also continued to monitor his private life and have demanded that he return to Saudi Arabia.

In recent months, he said, he has been living “in hiding” in the Los Angeles area.

“Words cannot express the anger I feel about how I have been treated,” Asseri said.

Ally Bolour, Asseri’s lawyer, who specializes in asylum cases for gays and lesbians, said that other Saudis have been granted asylum by the Department of Homeland Security on the basis of sexual orientation. But he acknowledged that Asseri’s case was unusual because he was a diplomat, thereby raising other political issues that might not be present for other Saudis living in the U.S.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151859
09/12/2010 01:36 AM
09/12/2010 01:36 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
May the Lord Almighty forgive me. I am a confessing Christian. That said. What I am about to say is probably not very Christ like.

The Hell with Islam and its demonic followers. I have no feeling or mercy for them. My beliefs and current feelings about this religion are at odds. I admit that I am a flawed man and imperfect in every way. They are my enemy. I do and always will resist them. They have their rights, so do we. We need to use our rights before we loose our rights. I am reminded of the missionaries they killed here in recent history for carrying bibles. Yeah... anyone who kills weak and defenseless people, are my enemy.

Sorry for the bouncing around on this topic. I'm so pissed off, I can hardly see straight. Its time to put a stop to this Sharia BS once and for all. They mistake meekness for weakness. The Christian leadership of old used to lead mean into battle. Now they only want to eat and misinterpret the Bibles teachings. Yes Jesus was meek and a man full of mercy and Grace, but he was also a real man. He was and is no puss.

Once again... Sorry for the bouncing around here. I just had to get this off my chest.

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151860
09/13/2010 11:08 AM
09/13/2010 11:08 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Islamic Agenda:

Here is the speech of Geert Wilders, Chairman, Party for Freedom, the Netherlands , at the Four Seasons, New York , introducing an Alliance of Patriots and announcing the Facing Jihad Conference in Jerusalem .

Dear friends,

Thank you very much for inviting me.

I come to America with a mission. All is not well in the old world. There is a tremendous danger looming, and it is very difficult to be optimistic. We might be in the final stages of the Islamization of Europe. This not only is a clear and present danger to the future of Europe itself, it is a threat to America and the sheer survival of the West. The United States as the last bastion of Western civilization, facing an Islamic Europe.

First I will describe the situation on the ground in Europe . Then, I will say a few things about Islam. To close I will tell you about a meeting in Jerusalem .

The Europe you know is changing.

You have probably seen the landmarks. But in all of these cities, sometimes a few blocks away from your tourist destination, there is another world. It is the world of the parallel society created by Muslim mass-migration.

All throughout Europe a new reality is rising: entire Muslim neighborhoods where very few indigenous people reside or are even seen. And if they are, they might regret it. This goes for the police as well. It's the world of head scarves, where women walk around in figureless tents, with baby strollers and a group of children. Their husbands, or slaveholders if you prefer, walk three steps ahead. With mosques on many street corners. The shops have signs you and I cannot read. You will be hard-pressed to find any economic activity. These are Muslim ghettos controlled by religious fanatics. These are Muslim neighborhoods, and they are mushrooming in every city across Europe . These are the building-blocks for territorial control of increasingly larger portions of Europe , street by street, neighborhood by neighborhood, city by city.

There are now thousands of mosques throughout Europe . With larger congregations than there are in churches. And in every European city there are plans to build super-mosques that will dwarf every church in the region. Clearly, the signal is: we rule.

Many European cities are already one-quarter Muslim: just take Amsterdam , Marseille and Malmo in Sweden . In many cities the majority of the under-18 population is Muslim. Paris is now surrounded by a ring of Muslim neighborhoods. Mohammed is the most popular name among boys in many cities.

In some elementary schools in Amsterdam the farm can no longer be mentioned, because that would also mean mentioning the pig, and that would be an insult to Muslims.

Many state schools in Belgium and Denmark only serve halal food to all pupils. In once-tolerant Amsterdam gays are beaten up almost exclusively by Muslims. Non-Muslim women routinely hear 'whore, whore'. Satellite dishes are not pointed to local TV stations, but to stations in the country of origin.

In France school teachers are advised to avoid authors deemed offensive to Muslims, including Voltaire and Diderot; the same is increasingly true of Darwin . The history of the Holocaust can no longer be taught because of Muslim sensitivity.

In England sharia courts are now officially part of the British legal system. Many neighborhoods in France are no-go areas for women without head scarves. Last week a man almost died after being beaten up by Muslims in Brussels , because he was drinking during the Ramadan.

Jews are fleeing France in record numbers, on the run for the worst wave of anti-Semitism since World War II. French is now commonly spoken on the streets of Tel Aviv and Netanya , Israel . I could go on forever with stories like this. Stories about Islamization.

A total of fifty-four million Muslims now live in Europe . San Diego University recently calculated that a staggering 25 percent of the population in Europe will be Muslim just 12 years from now. Bernhard Lewis has predicted a Muslim majority by the end of this century.

Now these are just numbers. And the numbers would not be threatening if the Muslim-immigrants had a strong desire to assimilate. But there are few signs of that. The Pew Research Center reported that half of French Muslims see their loyalty to Islam as greater than their loyalty to France . One-third of French Muslims do not object to suicide attacks. The British Centre for Social Cohesion reported that one-third of British Muslim students are in favor of a worldwide caliphate. Muslims demand what they call 'respect'. And this is how we give them respect. We have Muslim official state holidays.

The Christian-Democratic attorney general is willing to accept sharia in the Netherlands if there is a Muslim majority. We have cabinet members with passports from Morocco and Turkey .

Muslim demands are supported by unlawful behavior, ranging from petty crimes and random violence, for example against ambulance workers and bus drivers, to small-scale riots. Paris has seen its uprising in the low-income suburbs, the banlieus. I call the perpetrators 'settlers'. Because that is what they are. They do not come to integrate into our societies; they come to integrate our society into their Dar-al-Islam. Therefore, they are settlers.

Much of this street violence I mentioned is directed exclusively against non-Muslims, forcing many native people to leave their neighborhoods, their cities, their countries. Moreover, Muslims are now a swing vote not to be ignored.

The second thing you need to know is the importance of Mohammed the prophet. His behavior is an example to all Muslims and cannot be criticized. Now, if Mohammed had been a man of peace, let us say like Ghandi and Mother Theresa wrapped in one, there would be no problem. But Mohammed was a warlord, a mass murderer, a pedophile, and had several marriages - at the same time. Islamic tradition tells us how he fought in battles, how he had his enemies murdered and even had prisoners of war executed. Mohammed himself slaughtered the Jewish tribe of Banu Qurayza. If it is good for Islam, it is good. If it is bad for Islam, it is bad.

Let no one fool you about Islam being a religion. Sure, it has a god, and a here-after, and 72 virgins. But in its essence Islam is a political ideology. It is a system that lays down detailed rules for society and the life of every person. Islam wants to dictate every aspect of life. Islam means 'submission'. Islam is not compatible with freedom and democracy, because what it strives for is sharia. If you want to compare Islam to anything, compare it to communism or national-socialism, these are all totalitarian ideologies.

Now you know why Winston Churchill called Islam 'the most retrograde force in the world', and why he compared Mein Kampf to the Quran. The public has wholeheartedly accepted the Palestinian narrative, and sees Israel as the aggressor. I have lived in this country and visited it dozens of times. I support Israel . First, because it is the Jewish homeland after two thousand years of exile up to and including Auschwitz, second because it is a democracy, and third because Israel is our first line of defense.

This tiny country is situated on the fault line of jihad, frustrating Islam's territorial advance. Israel is facing the front lines of jihad, like Kashmir, Kosovo, the Philippines , Southern Thailand, Darfur in Sudan , Lebanon , and Aceh in Indonesia . Israel is simply in the way. The same way West-Berlin was during the Cold War.

The war against Israel is not a war against Israel . It is a war against the West. It is jihad. Israel is simply receiving the blows that are meant for all of us. If there would have been no Israel , Islamic imperialism would have found other venues to release its energy and its desire for conquest. Thanks to Israeli parents who send their children to the army and lay awake at night, parents in Europe and America can sleep well and dream, unaware of the dangers looming.

Many in Europe argue in favor of abandoning Israel in order to address the grievances of our Muslim minorities. But if Israel were, God forbid, to go down, it would not bring any solace to the West It would not mean our Muslim minorities would all of a sudden change their behavior, and accept our values. On the contrary, the end of Israel would give enormous encouragement to the forces of Islam. They would, and rightly so, see the demise of Israel as proof that the West is weak, and doomed. The end of Israel would not mean the end of our problems with Islam, but only the beginning. It would mean the start of the final battle for world domination. If they can get Israel , they can get everything. So-called journalists volunteer to label any and all critics of Islamization as a 'right-wing extremists' or 'racists'. In my country, the Netherlands , 60 percent of the population now sees the mass immigration of Muslims as the number one policy mistake since World War II. And another 60 percent sees Islam as the biggest threat. Yet there is a greater danger than terrorist attacks, the scenario of America as the last man standing. The lights may go out in Europe faster than you can imagine. An Islamic Europe means a Europe without freedom and democracy, an economic wasteland, an intellectual nightmare, and a loss of military might for America - as its allies will turn into enemies, enemies with atomic bombs. With an Islamic Europe, it would be up to America alone to preserve the heritage of Rome , Athens and Jerusalem .

Dear friends, liberty is the most precious of gifts. My generation never had to fight for this freedom, it was offered to us on a silver platter, by people who fought for it with their lives. All throughout Europe , American cemeteries remind us of the young boys who never made it home, and whose memory we cherish. My generation does not own this freedom; we are merely its custodians. We can only hand over this hard won liberty to Europe 's children in the same state in which it was offered to us. We cannot strike a deal with mullahs and imams. Future generations would never forgive us. We cannot squander our liberties. We simply do not have the right to do so.

We have to take the necessary action now to stop this Islamic stupidity from destroying the free world that we know.

Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151861
09/13/2010 01:35 PM
09/13/2010 01:35 PM
C
coydog Offline
coydog  Offline
C
Originally posted by Leonidas:
I admit that I am a flawed man and imperfect in every way.
That's the way the good lord made us brother. Perfectly imperfect wink

"State a moral case to a ploughman & a professor. The former will decide it as well, & often better than the latter,
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151862
09/25/2010 08:43 PM
09/25/2010 08:43 PM
Central Calif.
P
Patriot 5 Offline
Patriot 5  Offline
P
Central Calif.
Everything written above, as dastardly as most all of it is, are the cold hard facts of a demonic cult called Islam.

*>* 'A Cult that is peaceful', "MY ASS!!"
They are Devils and the Scourge of the Earth.
This video more than anything should point out the need help them to meet Allah very shortly and personally!!!

The video links below, are the same, and are even more shocking as to what he is suggesting!!

There is no changing the majority of them, it futile to even consider it.

The Koran dictates, YES Dictates, what they must do and how they must believe!

There is no room for interpretation or questioning
as we enjoy with the Christian and other religions.

To the Islamists, it's, 'There Way or No Way! No in between!

They only know fighting and killing. A friend that is more biblical than I am quoted a passage from the Christian Bible, referencing Ismael, a muslim, 'His hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him'!

They don't have the love and compassion that most all of the other religions do.

This video, even right in the beginning clearly establishes exactly What and Why we must complete eliminate the threat these devils pose!!

From the Iman/shieks own mouth! Very threatening indeed! This should really get everyone's attention!!!!!!!!!
I've included two different addresses but either should show the horrific video of the Iman/Shiek as he talks! Just read the translations.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0861ff3eabea1ceb73e4

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=0861ff3eabea1ceb73e4

Patriot 5

All that is necessary for evil to Triumph is that Good Men do Nothing!
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151863
09/26/2010 04:49 PM
09/26/2010 04:49 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Koran, verse 8:12

"I shall cast into the unbelievers' hearts
terror; so smite above the necks, and smite
every finger of them!"

Translation:
"I am a terrorist. Cut off the infidels' heads, and chop off all their fingers."

I really don't see any other way to interpret it. Read it for yourself in its entire context, and see if there's another way to interpret 8:12.

Also, Muslims claim to not worship idols, yet the spend days doing laps around a rock in Mecca, worshiping, yes worshiping it. In the pre-Islamic Middle East, the nomadic Arab pagans would worship the rock in much the same way it is currently worshiped by their descendants. Mohamed, pictured here, mad , kissed the rock, declared it sacred to all Muslims, and thus absorbed all the pagans of Mecca into his new cult.
Scientists speculate that the rock is actually a meteor. Chances are that someone in ancient times actually witnessed it land (you can see for miles out there in the desert), and assumed that it came from heaven.
Something interesting about the rock (which Muslims call the "Kaaba") is that it is mentioned in one of my favorite ancient tales; The Epic of Gilgamesh, in Tablet I:

Gilgamesh got up and revealed the dream, saying to his mother:
"Mother, I had a dream last night.
Stars of the sky appeared,
and some kind of meteorite(?) of Anu fell next to me.
I tried to lift it but it was too mighty for me,
I tried to turn it over but I could not budge it.
The Land of Uruk was standing around it,
the whole land had assembled about it,
the populace was thronging around it,
the Men clustered about it,
and kissed its feet as if it were a little baby (!).
I loved it and embraced it as a wife.
I laid it down at your feet,
and you made it compete with me."
The mother of Gilgamesh, the wise, all-knowing, said to her Lord;
Rimat-Ninsun, the wise, all-knowing, said to Gilgamesh:
"As for the stars of the sky that appeared
and the meteorite(?) of Anu which fell next to you,
you tried to lift but it was too mighty for you,
you tried to turn it over but were unable to budge it,
you laid it down at my feet,
and I made it compete with you,
and you loved and embraced it as a wife."
"There will come to you a mighty man, a comrade who saves his friend--
he is the mightiest in the land, he is strongest,
his strength is mighty as the meteorite(!) of Anu!
You loved him and embraced him as a wife;
and it is he who will repeatedly save you.
Your dream is good and propitious!"

Notice that the rock is a meteorite, it is too large to move, there are tons of people gathering around it, AND they kiss it. Sounds like the Kaaba to me. Chances are the author(s) of The Epic of Gilgamesh never actually saw the rock themselves (the story was written in Sumeria), but there's no doubt they at least heard rumors of it, and its significance to the people there. Fascinating stuff!

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151864
09/27/2010 01:36 AM
09/27/2010 01:36 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
This is a Holy war plain and simple. The sooner the Christian community realizes this, the sooner we can crush, stomp, annihilate, destroy, pummel, piss on, bitch smack and obliterate this false religion. I will not and do not apologize for these comments. Rest assured, I mean every word. I do not feel like playing nice with the enemy. Yes, they are my enemy.

That said, I do respect my enemies. For only a fool would not. We will not under estimate them in anyway.

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151865
09/30/2010 11:08 AM
09/30/2010 11:08 AM
Central Calif.
P
Patriot 5 Offline
Patriot 5  Offline
P
Central Calif.
What you guys are saying is completely true and factual! Radical islam is a Demonic Cult that has NO respect for anybody other than themselves. [mu slimes must love other mu slimes but hate everything that isn't mu slime!]

As stated in their koran they are to cause terror in the hearts and minds of the Non-believers [infedels] with their barbaric thinking and ways.

So lets return the favor One-hundred fold!! Kill One-hundred of them for each and every person that has died at their hands so far or may in the future.

That should send them a wake up call real fast!!

Who gives a shit about the Ass-Holes? ? ?

The radicals sure don't care about any of us Americans other than as future targets to kill!!
So lets return the favor FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patriot 5

Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151866
10/01/2010 03:38 PM
10/01/2010 03:38 PM
Peoples Republik of Kalifornia
F
Fighting Pilot Offline
Fighting Pilot  Offline
F
"We do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places..." Ephesians 6:12

Patriot 5 and Leonidas, how does mass-murdering flesh and blood accomplish anything? They are but human pawns in a well-prophesied, soon-coming last battle between God and evil (the good news is, God wins).

I understand lethal force in defending your family and your home. I understand lethal force in defending your community, your State, and your nation. What I don't understand is becoming evil in order to fight evil.

Patriot 5, your signature says "All that is necessary for evil to Triumph is that Good Men do Nothing!" That's an awesome quote - but the minute you start murdering people (be they Muslims or anyone else, they are still men created in the image of God), you stop being that Good Man, and you become Evil.

Friend, if you are a Christian, I'd highly recommend you reevaluate your attitude in this. Murder is a crime in our courts because it was first a crime in His Court. And if you're not a Christian, then you really don't have any basis of defining Good and Evil, so it really is the last man standing wins.

Don't get me wrong - Islam is evil, and I think biblical prophesy is pretty clear that the end times will be war between the followers of God and the followers of Allah (who literally calls himself "The Great Deceiver" and "Lord of this World and the Underworld"). But ultimate physical victory can only follow moral victory. We must always strive to maintain the moral high ground first.

"Through endurance we conquer."
- Shackleton
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151867
10/02/2010 08:57 AM
10/02/2010 08:57 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Look: you want to fuck with moslem extremists go through the women. Find the most motivated, pissed off nothing-to-lose moslem women and train them in all our favorite arts. OUR arts and y'all know what I mean. Start a moslem women's liberation movement and they will all be too preoccupied with that instead of listening to agent provocateurs wanting a clash of civilizations.

Does anyone think this rise of this last religious conflict isn't just a little convenient... for the banksters? Think about it: the world's economies are being collapsed. The Gulf of Mexico has been turned into a giant EPA superfund site ready for a hurricane or a revived Gulf Stream to carry that toxic shit global. Puppets both in the US and Iranian governments are going all out for war-it's already started with the stuxnet cyberattack on the Busheher nuclear facility that's leaked out and now attacking Chinese facilities. 33rd degree freemason Albert Pike stated that two world wars and now this final clash between zionism, christianty vs islam will so weaken the world that they will rule without opposition.

I mean, can anyone see the fucking script?!

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151868
10/10/2010 01:29 PM
10/10/2010 01:29 PM
Central Calif.
P
Patriot 5 Offline
Patriot 5  Offline
P
Central Calif.
Originally posted by Fighting Pilot:
"We do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places..." Ephesians 6:12

Patriot 5 and Leonidas, how does mass-murdering flesh and blood accomplish anything? They are but human pawns in a well-prophesied, soon-coming last battle between God and evil (the good news is, God wins.

I understand lethal force in defending your family and your home. I understand lethal force in defending your community, your State, and your nation. What I don't understand is becoming evil in order to fight evil.

Patriot 5, your signature says "All that is necessary for evil to Triumph is that Good Men do Nothing!" That's an awesome quote - but the minute you start murdering people (be they Muslims or anyone else, they are still men created in the image of God), you stop being that Good Man, and you become Evil.

Friend, if you are a Christian, I'd highly recommend you reevaluate your attitude in this. Murder is a crime in our courts because it was first a crime in His Court. And if you're not a Christian, then you really don't have any basis of defining Good and Evil, so it really is the last man standing wins.

Don't get me wrong - Islam is evil, and I think biblical prophesy is pretty clear that the end times will be war between the followers of God and the followers of Allah (who literally calls himself "The Great Deceiver" and "Lord of this World and the Underworld"). But ultimate physical victory can only follow moral victory. We must always strive to maintain the moral high ground first.
Fighting Pilot,

I believe the principle from the, 'Ten Commandments', is paramount here! 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto You'!!

The radical mu slimes have more than, Done Unto Thousands in the U.S.A and still attempting to do so yet so now it's their turn to be Done UnTo Ten Fold in My Book and write them a message they will never forget!

If your so willing to turn the other cheek after all that has happened at hands of the mu-slimes, the recent Fort Hood massacre comes to mind not to mention 9-11 I'm wondering just where your priorties and thinking is? Turn the other cheek and they will willing slit your throat!

While I don't condone the killing of innocent individuals it sure as hell didn't stop them in the least in either of the above instances, Fort Hood or 9-11, did it?? Indeed they rejoiced by it!

Very few, if any, of these fanatics probably even consider whether what they are told to do is just or not as they are brain washed from an early age that all Non-Belivers of islam are infedels and should be killed, especially Jewish and Christian
individuals.

So as stated before, they took it upon themselves
to cause these prior events to happen in the name of their Allah & Conquest and if you think they will stop by not killing or enslaving your children and wife [assuming your married with children] you really are turning a blind eye to what's been going on especially if they are not stopped dead in their tracks!!

As another example, do you think it caused them any grief to know they killed hundreds of innocent people in Spain with the train bombings and all the loss of innocent life that took place there. Do you? Did you ever hear them apologize at all for the nearly 3,000 deaths in the Twin Towers? Did you?? Did anyone ever hear any apology form the muslim community??

Again, killing innocent individuals, even if amongst the enemy is not on my agenda but War is Hell and We Americans sure didn't start all this crap that has been going on since the time of Thomas Jefferson and the Priates of the Barbary Coast!! Back then they were raiding our ships and capturing slaves and killing others and we were paying out considerable sums to get them to stop but they wouldn't and Jefferson finally sent an Armada of Marines down to wipe them out.

That's all the barbarians know. Were you ever aware that under Sadam Husein rule they used to feed live individuals into trash shreaders just to hear them scream!! You had better come to grips with the kind of enemy and their mindset we are dealing with. Didn't they also just kill five Christian Missionaries some place over there too??

As far as killing innocent muslims, how do you know who is who especially the women behind their burks and robes? How do know there isn't a man in there or that possibly the woman doesn't have an AK 47 under there or maybe bombs taped on her??

Never underestimate the enemy and most of these individuals have no feelings towards any Americanse in the least especially if they are radicals.

Just as you won't change your thinking until you find a reason to do so, and then not too quickly either, I'm very sure neither will the barbarians if they even give it a sceond thought! Their Way is the Only Way to think! So for the most they could care less about our Christian beliefs or our understanding views of things. In many ways we are too too SOFT And Caring and they know this and use it against us to their advantage.

It's get Tough and wipe most of them out or become SubServant or Die! Your choice, I've made mine and I'll willingly fight!!

Indeed, most very probably don't even consider there is any other way to think as they don't have to, Mohammid directs them through the Koran.

Attempting to be God like most generally only works when dealing other like minded individuals be they Christians, Jewish, Buddist or other compassionate faiths. Not islamic Barbarians!

Good luck though!

Patriot 5

Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151869
10/11/2010 07:59 AM
10/11/2010 07:59 AM
F
Fighting Pilot Offline
Fighting Pilot  Offline
F
Patriot 5, I think you totally misunderstood me. I find your 'application' of scripture quite appalling.

First, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is not a principle of the Ten Commandments. It's something Jesus said on the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 7:12, Luke 6:21). The context of both is for YOU to do to others as you would want them to do to you. It's not a license to revenge-murder Muslims because they have murdered first. The context of Luke 6 says it pretty clear: "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you..."

The whole 'turn the other cheek' thing? Look at the context. Slapping someone's cheek was a way of insulting them - not of killing them (death by cheek slapping! Sounds like something from Monty Python). Someone insults you? Let him. Love him. Someone tries to kill you or yours? God has given you the right to self defense to take care of that.

You don't condone the killing of innocent individuals? Yet you want to murder as many Muslims as you can just because they're Muslims? Where does it stop?

A few Catholics murdered Protestants hundreds of years ago. Should we murder hundreds of Catholics as revenge?

Some Protestants have murdered Catholics in Ireland. Should we murder an equal number of Protestants?

Atheists have aborted around a billion innocent babies. Should we abort a billion atheists?

Let's expand this even bigger. The Nazi Germans murdered 6 million Jews. Should we murder 6 million Germans?

The Soviet Russians murdered 10s of millions of innocent civilians. Should we murder 10s of millions Russians in revenge?

Can I get some older militiamen to chime in here? Is murdering civilians justified because of their religion or race?!?

My point is this: you presume to become judge, jury, and executioner of people you have deemed guilty by affiliation. That is a violation of the US Constitution that you as a militiaman, hopefully, swore to uphold and defend. Furthermore, it is a violation of God's Law which you as a Christian, hopefully seek to live by.

I am not a pacifist. I made that pretty clear in my post. But I am no murderer either. I think I have a better grasp of Islam's history and prophesied future than most. I see the coming conflict, just as you do, only I recognize that we will have an accounting to give at the end of our lives. Killing to defend my family, my community, and my country? Yes. Murdering people because they are generally associated with someone else who murdered first? Hell no.

It's get Tough and wipe most of them out or become SubServant or Die! Your choice, I've made mine and I'll willingly fight!!
Actually it should be:
Make a stand on what is True and Right and Moral against the present darkness of this age, or become evil to fight evil, win in this world and lose in the next.

- Shackleton
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151870
10/11/2010 10:50 AM
10/11/2010 10:50 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
The NWO wants to insight the Muslims into jihad, and wants the Right(that's us) to react and start a purging.That will give the Shadow government (The Left and there handlers)the green light to finally crack down on the right wing evil haters. Its already begun,The Patriot Act(There strong Arm by law) is there open season on all of us. Collapsing the dollar is just another part of there plan to enslave the world. The Patriot act will eliminate privet property once Martial law is implemented. The Militia (The Armed Citizen)is the only road block they have,Hence the past and current attacks to demonize the Right. Its already started Folks. Gestopo tactics are common place. America has been Judged, Repent put GOD first and keep your rifle close. SEMPER FI, GOD BLESS THOSE WHO STAND . Remember, All the best guns and ammo training and gear are worthless if WE won't fight !

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151871
10/11/2010 12:48 PM
10/11/2010 12:48 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
First, D308cat Muslims do not need the NWO to prod them into Jihad since they have been at war, Hot or Cold, with anyone not Muslim since shortly after their Hellish Religion was created by that child molesting goat f*cker Mohamed.

I do not believe that the NWO was the reason the Muslims attacked the New Nation of Israel in 1948.

Would you suggest that the United States abandon Israel and let the Muslims destroy her.

As far as the Government needing us to kill Muslims as an excuse to Crack Down On Us, well there are a lot of other excuses the Government can use for that.

Now Fighting Pilot one thing you need to understand is, we are at war with Islam, and it is not the individual Muslims who are the real enemy it is their accursed Religion that is. The individual Muslims themselves are only tools who have been deceived by their Religious Leaders and others who purport to be. But they are in reality no different then any other tool or Soldier, that have fought on one side of a war or the other.

Muslims have been deceived, and they are also in a way victims of their own Religion but that does not mean that Americans or any other victims of Muslims should give them a free pass for their actions.

When you are at war with an enemy whose Soldiers believe they are doing God's will, you are not just fighting them you are fighting their God, and as long as one of the believers of that Religion exists the war will never be over.

Until the majority of Individual Muslims go on record and openly condemn the Terrorists and their Religious Leaders who support the Terrorists each Muslim must be considered and death with as the enemy.

This is no different then the regular German Citizens who supported Hitler and the War, and whom we bombed.

And it is also the same as the regular Japanese who worshiped the Emperor as a living God and believed they were Superior to anyone.

The regular Japanese were not innocent victims when we Firebombed Tokyo and Nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they were the enemy since they fully supported their Government.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151872
10/11/2010 03:20 PM
10/11/2010 03:20 PM
C
coydog Offline
coydog  Offline
C
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
First, Muslims do not need the NWO to prod them into Jihad since they have been at war, Hot or Cold, with anyone not Muslim since shortly after their Hellish Religion was created by that child molesting goat f*cker Mohamed.
Aint that the truth. After all the crusades were only a response to the attacks of the Muslims on christian nations contrary to what the state schools teach. Since then they have slowly been infiltrating western nations and breeding themselves into majorities then asserting their political might IE look at many European nations like GB to see whats coming. If left unchallenged under the guise of tolerance you will see Shari'a law coming to a town near you.

Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151873
10/11/2010 03:24 PM
10/11/2010 03:24 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Islam does not need the NWO to help it spread.
Islam uses a number of tactics to further itself:
*Genocide (Janjaweed in Sudan)
*Intimidation (all throughout Islamic history)
*Political correctness (Ground Zero Mosque)
*Immigration (Europe)
*Willing conversions (Adam Gadahn)
*Exploiting angry populations (US prison system)
*Welfare programs (Hezbollah)
*Being the "victim" (Palestine)

However, the NWO does not respect ANY religion, but uses religions as a covert tool to further its agenda. Religious beliefs are yet another topic to divide people with. And a house divided cannot stand.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151874
10/11/2010 04:12 PM
10/11/2010 04:12 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Look We know this is the END TIMES,And who is behind the hate(That would be satan and his false profit)My point is if you think our worst enemy and biggest threat to freedom and sovereignty right now is Islam and the goat f--kers you haven't been paying attention. They don't run DHLS, The FBI, ATF or the CIA,and they did not write the Patriot Act and create the police state we live in , These agencies strings are pulled by the Bankster Elites and they are part of the NWO who wants to kill American freedom and replace it ultimately with servitude to the state , then the Global state which will be the throne of the Anti Christ whom is indwelt by SATAN himself. But to accomplish this in America they need to divide us and drain off our wealth, set us aflame with religious division and racial hatred and tear Christianity and the family unit down along with our Founding Fathers,The Constitution,Patriotism and yes our LAST protection from tyranny the ARMED CITIZEN the MILITIA. SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151875
10/11/2010 10:47 PM
10/11/2010 10:47 PM
Central Calif.
P
Patriot 5 Offline
Patriot 5  Offline
P
Central Calif.
D308cat I think you have a good understanding of what seems to be taking place. The and while I think what you say sure comes into play I also see radical islam and their sharia law gaining a greater foot hold in our nation as well as beginning to try and control our monetary system so these devils are a much greater threat than many think and don't forget who's behind them, Saudi Arabia.

Myself, I think that islam is attempting or planning on being the NWO! Just look at what's taking place within our nation as we speak.

The muslims, moderates & radical muslims are very hard to seperate and in many ways may well be one and the same.

Contrary to the way some think this nation, very probably through the Milita, had damn well better get real tough fairly soon as the longer we wait the more difficult it's going to be. Nip it in the bud or as soon as possible to alleviate the larger battle.

What DBL points out is also very true! islam is an ideaology that has religious doctrins mixed in but it drasticly diffeerent from Christianity and the two can never mix together, that's been proven before.

From everything I head and read about how barbaric radical islam is they are no one to be trusted in the least especially when the koran tells them to lie to all non-believers if it helps to further their cause of the dominace of their Devil Cult.

The koran dictates what they must do and is behind most all their actions. They are a very big problem themselves and only serve to create added enemies to contend with.

Sniper seems to also have a good grip on what's happening.

What we are facing is no easy task to say the least and I know the muslims in most cases would just as soon slit our throats and look at us and anyone that doesn't believe this is a damn fool.

We could easily be faced with a three or four pronged attck which includes the info afore mentioned by D308Cat and the others.

I knew, at least a bit, a lady friend who did biblical research and was very aware of what was going on with radical islam and the fact there was going to be a tremendous clash but she said that we as Christians would prevail as long as we kept our faith and didn't give in.

Be vigilant and ban together as much as possible, there's safety in numbers.

God Bless us all and God Bless the U.S.A. sans the terrorists and despots!

Patriot 5

Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151876
10/12/2010 12:35 AM
10/12/2010 12:35 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
I posted this before but perhaps we need to look at it here again. Did you know that in the health care bill there is an exclusion for Muslims by use of a special word called (spelling is bad) Dhimmitude. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam. I will look it up and get a paragraph in the bill.
------------------------------------------------
Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult.

In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.

Here's how it works:
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the > case in:

United States -- Muslim 0..6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. In Russia, grade-schools were attacked. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, beheadings, stoning, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 99.9%

Chase them out of your country.Or else suffer the above consequences.

Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151877
10/12/2010 04:32 AM
10/12/2010 04:32 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
I see the Problem for the US as our hands are tied as long as the Left wing politically correct Ideology of tolerance prevails and the lie that Islam is a peaceful religion continues to be taught to every child in America and played over and over by the media, it is brainwashing plain and simple. Now ask your self this,How in the world can millions of College graduate's with all that education that is so important to this country and such a bragging point for so many possibly over look the facts about Islam. This go's far beyond willful Ignorance. And if you try to educate anyone with the truth they instantly accuse you of Islamophobia or Islam bashing. Personally I see no way to peacefully resolve this,This is why when the false one shows up on the world scene and arranges a peace deal the whole world will be deceived. WOW I just had a revelation. The great deception, PEACE. SEMPER FI

Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151878
10/12/2010 04:36 AM
10/12/2010 04:36 AM
F
Fighting Pilot Offline
Fighting Pilot  Offline
F
Well written Safetalker. Very insightful into their game-plan.

Originally posted by Patriot 5:

What DBL points out is also very true! islam is an ideaology that has religious doctrins mixed in but it drasticly diffeerent from Christianity and the two can never mix together, that's been proven before.
Amen.

I find those 'Coexist' bumper stickers so ignorantly sad in that regard. They don't mix because they can't be any more opposite.

The most fundamental principle in Islam is the ultimate one-ness of Allah. The greatest sin (shirk akbar) is to associate partners with Allah (such as a Spirit, or a Son, etc). The only sure salvation is to shed your blood for Allah (martyrdom).

The most fundamental principle for us as Christians is the divinity of Jesus as the Son of God. Otherwise, if He was just a 'really good man' (as some teach), we can all do it on our own, and Christianity is no different than any other religion in the world that teaches salvation by works.

The one sin that Jesus said would not be forgiven was 'blaspheming the Holy Spirit'. The context is literally saying that denouncing the divinity of Jesus Christ will not be forgiven - everything else will. The pharisees were accusing Him of being possessed by Beelzebub (Satan).

The only salvation is not by our blood, but by the Blood He already shed for us.

My point in all of this is that yes, there is no such thing as 'moderate Islam'. I would say that what is called 'moderate' is in fact simply 'ignorant' of true Islam. But you presume to judge and execute all Muslims on the basis that they are Muslims and a portion of their religion has recognized true Islam and murdered infidels as commanded.

Killing enemy combatants is one thing. What you are calling for is murder. I can't make that any clearer. 'Christian' literally means 'Christ-like'. To call yourself a Christian and at the same time call for the revenge-murder of people who, despite their religion, were created in the image of our God by our God, is irreconcilable.

Fight against Islam, yes. Fight against Muslim combatants, yes. Murder? No.

- Shackleton
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151879
10/12/2010 05:34 AM
10/12/2010 05:34 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
Not my writing just my cut and paste from a much smarter man than my self.
However if you look at:http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2010/10/08/presidential-memorandum-refugee-admissions
You will see that Lil Barry has authorized imigration quotas of:

Africa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15,000
East Asia . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 19,000
Europe and Central Asia . . . . . . . . 2,000
Latin America/Caribbean. . . . . . . . . 5,500
Near East/South Asia. . . . . . . . . 35,500
Unallocated Reserve . . . . . . . . . . 3,000
Translation:
Africa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15,000
East Asia (Muslim nations). . . . . . . . 19,000
Europe and Central Asia . . . . . . . . 2,000
Latin America/Caribbean. . . . . . . . . 5,500
Near East/South Asia. (CHINA). . . . . 35,500
Unallocated Reserve(Him and Hillary's call)3,000

Guess the word is out. NO WHITES NEED APPLY

Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151880
10/12/2010 06:45 AM
10/12/2010 06:45 AM
Central Calif.
P
Patriot 5 Offline
Patriot 5  Offline
P
Central Calif.
Just received this info form World Net Daily which
is confirming what we have been talking about here and it seems it is starting to take place NOW!!

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=214245

Ps: They are offering a book for sale which I'm not intending to advertise for so don't mistake that as my intent.

By Art Moore
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

395062 02: Activists from the Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan carry a portrait of Saudi dissident Osama Bin Laden September 28, 2001 at a rally in Islamabad, Pakistan. Many people were concerned about possible U.S. attacks on Afghanistan and announced 'Jihad' or holy war against America in the event of an attack. (Photo by Visual News/Getty Images)

Five years before the 9/11 attacks, al-Qaida declared war on America, the West, Christians and Jews – and virtually no one noticed.

Now, a longtime observer of Islam is warning that a "war declaration" of potentially much greater significance has been made.

The Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood, Muhammad Badi, who was elected only months ago, has "endorsed anti-American Jihad and pretty much every element in the al-Qaida ideology book," writes Barry Rubin, author and director of the Global Research in International Affairs Center and editor of the Middle East Review of International Affairs Journal.

The Brotherhood – the dominant Islamic organization in the West that has spawned most of the major Muslim terrorist groups, including al-Qaida, along with the largest "mainstream" organizations – is giving the signal that it is "ready to move from the era of propaganda and base-building to one of revolutionary action," says Rubin.

Get "Muslim Mafia," the book that exposed the Muslim Brotherhood and organizations like the Council on American Islamic Relations from the inside out, autographed, from WND's Superstore!

In a sermon published Sept. 30 titled "How Islam Confronts the Oppression and Tyranny [against the Muslims]," Badi said waging jihad against both Israel and the United States is a commandment of Allah that cannot be disregarded.

The remarks were delivered in a weekly sermon, published Sept. 30 on the Muslim Brotherhood's website and translated into English by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

Governments trying to stop Muslims from fighting the U.S., he said, "are disregarding Allah's commandment to wage jihad for His sake with [their] money and [their] lives, so that Allah's word will reign supreme" over all non-Muslims.

Rubin concludes: "Let it be said that in September 2010, the Muslim Brotherhood, a group with 100 times more activists than al-Qaida, issued its declaration of war."

He calls the sermon "one of those obscure Middle East events of the utmost significance that is ignored by the Western mass media, especially because they happen in Arabic, not English; by Western governments, because they don't fit their policies; and by experts, because they don't mesh with their preconceptions."

(Story continues below)

Patriot 5

Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151881
10/12/2010 07:41 AM
10/12/2010 07:41 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
The Biblical patriarch Abraham had two sons, and the first was Ishmael.

Of Ishmael, the father of the Arab nations, The Sword of the Lord has this to say:

And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.
And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ish'mael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
Genesis 16:10-12

The Word of God has more to say about Ishmael:

And as for Ish'mael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. Genesis 17:20

The Lord Jehovah God guarantees us that the Arab-Muslim world will be a force to be reckoned with until The Last Day.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Islam-the "religion" of peace #151882
10/12/2010 12:07 PM
10/12/2010 12:07 PM
Central Calif.
P
Patriot 5 Offline
Patriot 5  Offline
P
Central Calif.
In reading through most of the article it sure confirms that these are not peaceful people especially in dealing with Christians and Jews but essentially all Non-Believers!

Patriot 5

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.