08/18/2010 01:57 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Well, this is a new low.

This apparently occurred during a bust of an "illegal social club," a law apparently aimed at weird artists who freak out the neighbors. This space was being rented by something called the Glass Bead Collective .

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Undercover Officer Threatens Cameraman with Rape #151891
08/22/2010 01:49 PM
08/22/2010 01:49 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Well, here's a strange twist. An NYPD spokesman says the guy in the video is not with the NYPD.

The NYPD has gotten back to us on that video supposedly showing an undercover NYPD detective threatening a videographer with prison rape after a raid at the artsy DIY party club Surreal Estate in Bushwick. Cheryl Crispin at the Office of the Deputy Commissioner tells us, "The individual making the statements that you are referring to is not an NYPD officer." So who was he?

According to the NYPD, just some random drunk slob. We asked Crispin if he was associated with any other law enforcement agency, and she told us, "From what I heard from other officers at the raid, he was kicked out of that party and was issued some kind of traffic summons. He was just drunk and acting like a cop." Indeed, it was a convincing performance, what with all the rape threats and the stupid insults.

Since he's not NYPD, if we had to guess we'd go with meathead cop from Long Island who happened to be driving by the party after getting a ticket. At the very end of the video, around the 6:46 mark, one uniformed officer (jokingly?) says he's "one of our undercover officers." And the tie-dye guy seems to be asking the cop for a favor regarding the summons in his hand. He can be heard saying, "He gave me another ticket." The uniformed officer replies, "For seatbelt? I'll talk to him." And before walking away, Mr. Tie-Dye says something that sounds like, "If this is gonna go to court your going to come and save me, right?" Or something. It definitely sounds like buddy-buddy cop talk.

And Vladimir Teichberg, who shot the video for Glass Bead Collective, isn't convinced either. He tells us, "We have the following evidence that he is indeed a cop (or at least someone who was working on that raid with the NYPD):

1. He was at the door to the space being raided together with the officer in uniform. We have the officer in uniform introducing him as one of our undercover officers as they are flirting with girls leaving the event.
2. The tie-die shirt guy says he is a detective and threatens to arrest me, take me downtown etc in front of the uniformed officer at the door to Surreal Estate
3. The tickets in question, are multiple tickets are look like ticket receipts - i.e. the part of the ticket police keep for their records, and there are multiple ones.
4. Both the uniformed cop and the tie die guy leave together when the commanding officer comes out of the building.

Crispin, the NYPD spokesperson, tells us there were 9 arrests at the raid and the charges consist of: Assault, Obstructing Governmental Administration, Unlicensed Bottle Club, Selling Alcohol without a License, Unlicensed Warehouse Liquor Storage, and Disorderly Conduct.
This is getting bizarre.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Undercover Officer Threatens Cameraman with Rape #151892
09/24/2010 09:17 AM
09/24/2010 09:17 AM
Southern Tier - NY state
T
Tuscarora Offline
Tuscarora  Offline
T
Southern Tier - NY state
Law enforcement agencies never lie or bend the truth. He's not a cop! Just some random drunk guy assisting uniformed officers during a raid. Now would everyone stop asking questions

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." -Jack London
Re: Undercover Officer Threatens Cameraman with Rape #151893
09/25/2010 02:42 PM
09/25/2010 02:42 PM
Central Calif.
P
Patriot 5 Offline
Patriot 5  Offline
P
Central Calif.
Originally posted by Tuscarora:
Law enforcement agencies never lie or bend the truth.
Say Tuscarora,

As well meaning as you may be in saying that I know first hand that isn't completely true or always the case.

I was personally charged with a crime by the sheriff's dept, when I produced evidence to the contrary which wasn't even taken into consideration and later they even filed felony charges against me only to have to drop their charade due to lack of evidence which they never had to begin with!

Ya, they can and do Lie in the name of despotic authority.
That cost me a substantial amount of savings not to mention all the emotional stress and a years worth of time to fight it.

Many in law inforcement are honorable but there are always a few bad apples as well as in other areas who are over zealous about what they do. I would hope that most of these individuals are not gun owners as these are the ones to be extremely leary about, there again I grew up with and went through Scouts with another guy who wasn't always too lucid in his thinking and he too worked for the police department, power hungry as most inferior feeling individuals are, but fortunately in another local.

There a saying in psychology that is very applicable in making a point here:

'Things are seldom what they seem,
Skim milk masquerades as creme;
Jeckels can be masking Hydes,
While all the while the truth's inside!'

This talks about each individuals security to allow themselves to be known for who they truly are.

Patriot 5

All that is necessary for evil to Triumph is that Good Men do Nothing!
Re: Undercover Officer Threatens Cameraman with Rape #151894
09/25/2010 06:50 PM
09/25/2010 06:50 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Patriot 5
That cost me a substantial amount of savings not to mention all the emotional stress and a years worth of time to fight it.
Here is something to think about.

After the Revolution the Sheriff's dept will not be the ones in power, it will be the Militia who will have the power and be in control.

So if you are in the Militia you will be the one to have power and you can use that power to recover the savings you lost because of them, from them and with interest, a lot of interest.

Payback is a bitch.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Undercover Officer Threatens Cameraman with Rape #151895
09/26/2010 07:19 PM
09/26/2010 07:19 PM
Southern Tier - NY state
T
Tuscarora Offline
Tuscarora  Offline
T
Southern Tier - NY state
Originally posted by Patriot 5:
Originally posted by Tuscarora:
[b] Law enforcement agencies never lie or bend the truth.
Say Tuscarora,

As well meaning as you may be in saying that I know first hand that isn't completely true or always the case.

I was personally charged with a crime by the sheriff's dept, when I produced evidence to the contrary which wasn't even taken into consideration and later they even filed felony charges against me only to have to drop their charade due to lack of evidence which they never had to begin with!

Ya, they can and do Lie in the name of despotic authority.

Many in law inforcement are honorable but there are always a few bad apples as well as in other areas who are over zealous about what they do. I would hope that most of these individuals are not gun owners as these are the ones to be extremely leary about, there again I grew up with and went through Scouts with another guy who wasn't always too lucid in his thinking and he too worked for the police department, power hungry as most inferior feeling individuals are, but fortunately in another local.

There a saying in psychology that is very applicable in making a point here:

'Things are seldom what they seem,
Skim milk masquerades as creme;
Jeckels can be masking Hydes,
While all the while the truth's inside!'

This talks about each individuals security to allow themselves to be known for who they truly are. [/b]
Does psychology have any cute quips about sarcasm? I suppose not since you obviously missed my point entirely.

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." -Jack London

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.